To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.
The fact that you call yourself religious, and hate the millions of ILLEGAL immigrants that risked their lives to come here you are a fake christian. I can go on forever.
Why do you admire lawbreakers?

We hold lawbreakers up as something to admire. Financial whizzes that break our laws and come out with millions are heralded as people to look up to.

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.

What do we expect? We expect gross hypocrisy from the folks to profess that supporting Trump brings them closer to Jesus' message.
Standing up to Satan and rejecting his lies was Jesus’ message.

President Trump is an excellent example of standing up against the lies of the left.
That was not Jesus' message. Go back and read the scriptures. You should be ashamed about comparing DJT to anything biblical concerning Jesus.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
You vote for the guy who holds a woman against the wall and puts his hand INSIDE HER BODY!

No idea what you are saying.
Joe Fingers Biden held Tara Reade against a wall while he put his hand under her panties and inserted his fingers into her vagina.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
I see, you are one of the TDS afflicted morons who thinks Trump sexually assaults women, even you have no rational reason to believe that.

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't know if he did or not. I know he bragged about doing it. If you want to argue he was lying, well OK.
You're the one who is lying. You are mindlessly repeating what your feeble mind has been easily brainwashed into believing.

And of course you cannot provide any evidence to back up your specious accusations. None.

How could evangelicals not support Trump?

1594209767327.jpeg

You vote for the guy who holds a woman against the wall and puts his hand INSIDE HER BODY!

No idea what you are saying.
Joe Fingers Biden held Tara Reade against a wall while he put his hand under her panties and inserted his fingers into her vagina.

OK...I see. I'm not voting for Joe. That's my point. I do NOT in any way support Trump but since my beliefs also run counter to Joe's why should I feel forced to vote for him?

I see, you are one of the TDS afflicted morons who thinks Trump sexually assaults women, even you have no rational reason to believe that.

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't know if he did or not. I know he bragged about doing it. If you want to argue he was lying, well OK.
You're the one who is lying. You are mindlessly repeating what your feeble mind has been easily brainwashed into believing.

And of course you cannot provide any evidence to back up your specious accusations. None.

So it was all a video trick? He never said it?

Not questioning their faith. Just their sanity, their compassion, their morality, and ultimately, their hypocrisy. They hijacked the Republican Party platform in the early 80's. And those Republicans are too wimpy to tell them to get lost. The culture wars were invented by the right wing in this country. I've never seen a group of people so willing to use the courts and legislation at the state and federal level to shove their "values" and their "beliefs" down the throats of every American.

And to be honest, any church that raffles off an AR-15....doesn't have a leg to stand on to bitch and complain. They deserved this.
What a bunch of crock! What we call Christianity was part and parcel part of most people before the 60's ended, If there was hypocrisy it is who had the best version and the degree each person followed the scriptures. If you went to a school/church where it was drilled into what behavior is, then you get it. It is what you do as an individual with that behavior once the knowledge is attained that counts. To many people faith gets them through the days. When people are drugged and alcohol maxed out, they go more often then not to Christianity to help them clean up. When they go to prison they go to Christianity to help them clean up. Many blacks go to Islam in prison. If they don't they are part of gangs of which there are many or stay about as neutral as they can. Religion died in our nation when Progs took over the Democratic Party.

You're a fucking idiot.

The Access Hollywood video does not show Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women in the first place. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed into believing it does.

I know that this revelation must come as a huge surprise to an LWNJ moonbat such as yourself because you guys tend to be very unattractive creepy socially awkward misfits, but women actually like to have their pussies touched.

You're a fucking idiot.

The Access Hollywood video does not show Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women in the first place. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed into believing it does.

I know that this revelation must come as a huge surprise to an LWNJ moonbat such as yourself because you guys tend to be very unattractive creepy socially awkward misfits, but women actually like to have their pussies touched.

It does. He in his spoiled mind thinks women do not care. They do.

It's just that until recently they knew no one would take them seriously. I suppose we should give Trump some of the credit for changing that.

Ugh nothing annoys me more than the childish hypocrisy of Evangelicals when it comes to Trump. It so pathetic.

No one cares if you don’t want to vote for Biden. Vote third party or don’t vote. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote for Trump.

Nothing annoys you more than Christians. Why don’t you just admit it?

The Democrat Party has used the Press and Entertainment to normalized hating the Evangelicals.
The Nazi Party used the same method to normalize hating the Jews.
Democrats are bigots.

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

The Democrats are far closer to what Jesus actual said than Republicans...

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...
So you honestly believe that Jesus would approve of abortion?
No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.
Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Jewish rabbis have thousands of years of recorded judgements concerning Gods Law, as laid out in Torah (the first 5 books of the O.T.) It is worthwhile to look at where they stand on issues of God's Law, don't you think?
Nope. Christians don't live under the law.

OK. That means you can't run back to the O.T to justify anything from now on. Where in the N.T. is abortion banned?
Everytime it says to love one another and do good.

No. That says to do good and love one another. Abortion isn't mentioned. Try again.
Murder is sin.

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

The Democrats are far closer to what Jesus actual said than Republicans...

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...
So you honestly believe that Jesus would approve of abortion?
No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.
Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Jewish rabbis have thousands of years of recorded judgements concerning Gods Law, as laid out in Torah (the first 5 books of the O.T.) It is worthwhile to look at where they stand on issues of God's Law, don't you think?
Nope. Christians don't live under the law.

OK. That means you can't run back to the O.T to justify anything from now on. Where in the N.T. is abortion banned?
Everytime it says to love one another and do good.

No. That says to do good and love one another. Abortion isn't mentioned. Try again.
Like I said, you're not equipped for this conversation. Jesus said "you shall not murder"

Abortion is not murder.
Tell that to the Lord when you meet him.

You're a fucking idiot.

It's just that until recently they knew no one would take them seriously. I suppose we should give Trump some of the credit for changing that.
Just because women don't want you to kiss them or touch their pussy, that does not mean that they don't want anybody to ever kiss them touch their pussy.

It is illogical to presume that all kissing and pussy grabbing is non-consensual. That's why your contention that Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women is so fucking retarded.

Face it, you were easily brainwashed via repeated messaging in the media. Your TDS makes you stupider every day because it prevents you from thinking logically. You cannot believe all the lies about Trump without completely throwing logic and reason out the window.

The fact that you call yourself religious, and hate the millions of ILLEGAL immigrants that risked their lives to come here you are a fake christian. I can go on forever.

We hold lawbreakers up as something to admire. Financial whizzes that break our laws and come out with millions are heralded as people to look up to.
Who is "we"? Are you in prison?

You're a fucking idiot.

Just because women don't want you to kiss them or touch their pussy, that does not mean that they don't want anybody to ever kiss them touch their pussy.

It is illogical to presume that all kissing and pussy grabbing is non-consensual. That's why your contention that Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women is so fucking retarded.

Face it, you were easily brainwashed via repeated messaging in the media. Your TDS makes you stupider every day because it prevents you from thinking logically. You cannot believe all the lies about Trump without completely throwing logic and reason out the window.

He said it. No lie.

Who is "we"? Are you in prison?

We is the entire country for the most part.

Why not address the point?

It’s your opinion that President Trump bragged about assaulting women and nothing more

It’s your opinion that President Trump bragged about assaulting women and nothing more

Say that if you want. Yes, as a Christian I found what he said highly offensive. As a human being I found what he said highly offensive.

I probably would have chuckled when I was 12.

New Topics

Forum List

Back