To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.
The fact that you call yourself religious, and hate the millions of ILLEGAL immigrants that risked their lives to come here you are a fake christian. I can go on forever.

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.
The fact that you call yourself religious, and hate the millions of ILLEGAL immigrants that risked their lives to come here you are a fake christian. I can go on forever.
Why do you admire lawbreakers?

I think that it is hilarious that Christians are not aware that Jesus wasn't white!
Christians are aware that Jesus is a Jew. Idiot.
Either way, he wasn’t white lol
So? The Bible doesn't talk about skin color, only Democrats.
Hell, I’ll be honest with you. It’s entirely possible Jesus never existed at all.
Lol. Idiot.

Exactly. I have said this a million times. Left-wingers did more to election Donald Trump to office, than the GOP, the Conservatives, or the Christians. They elected Donald Trump to office the day they put Hillary on the ballot.

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

The Democrats are far closer to what Jesus actual said than Republicans...

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...
So you honestly believe that Jesus would approve of abortion?

No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.

I believe Jesus would see abortion as most people see it. An unfortunate event that is sometimes necessary, I believe he would not want women to use it as their standard means of birth control, but he would understand the fact that some misuse the procedure is not a reason to deny it to those that really do need it.

No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.
Wrong. Show me the Scriptures where Jesus taught that government should provide our needs instead of having faith in God.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.
Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Since Jesus never mentioned it anyway, what authority do you have to try to deny it to anyone?

Wrong. Show me the Scriptures where Jesus taught that government should provide our needs instead of having faith in God.
Lol there’s a shit load of things NOT in the Bible but you pretend such things are. What we do know is that Jesus condemned greed and encouraged giving to the less fortunate.

Since Jesus never mentioned it anyway, what authority do you have to try to deny it to anyone?
The Constitution. LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Lol there’s a shit load of things NOT in the Bible but you pretend such things are. What we do know is that Jesus condemned greed and encouraged giving to the less fortunate.
Agree. Christians give billions to Christian organizations, churches, overseas missions and inner city missions. You believe government should provide through taxation.

Jewish rabbis have thousands of years of recorded judgements concerning Gods Law, as laid out in Torah (the first 5 books of the O.T.) It is worthwhile to look at where they stand on issues of God's Law, don't you think?

Agree. Christians give billions to Christian organizations, churches, overseas missions and inner city missions. You believe government should provide through taxation.
Lol to missions does not count.

Oh, they were giving away a military carbine. Yeah, that is faith in mammon.

Forum List

Back