To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

The Democrats are far closer to what Jesus actual said than Republicans...

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...
So you honestly believe that Jesus would approve of abortion?
No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.
Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Jewish rabbis have thousands of years of recorded judgements concerning Gods Law, as laid out in Torah (the first 5 books of the O.T.) It is worthwhile to look at where they stand on issues of God's Law, don't you think?
Nope. Christians don't live under the law.

OK. That means you can't run back to the O.T to justify anything from now on. Where in the N.T. is abortion banned?
Everytime it says to love one another and do good.

No. That says to do good and love one another. Abortion isn't mentioned. Try again.
Murder is sin.
What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.

Jesus said nothing about abortion but a lot about greed, helping the poor, humility....

Abortion is just a wedge issue hyped by the GOP... They have pushed a bunch of pro corporation judges on the promise of restricting Abortion rights.... A heavy majority of Americans believe Abortion under certain circumstances and not illegal in all cases...

But again Jesus said nothing about abortion even though it was readily available in area at the time...
No, his point is that all things considered in the teachings of Jesus, Democrats come a lot closer than republicans. Your self righteousness about abortion is the only thing you can even consider Christ like in your political ideology.

Opposition to abortion isn't necessarily Christ like. As much as he exemplified compassion, I believe he would understand there are times when it is necessary.
Very few. However, we both know that the Democrat party supports abortion for any reason. Try being honest.

Jewish rabbis have thousands of years of recorded judgements concerning Gods Law, as laid out in Torah (the first 5 books of the O.T.) It is worthwhile to look at where they stand on issues of God's Law, don't you think?

OK. That means you can't run back to the O.T to justify anything from now on. Where in the N.T. is abortion banned?

No. That says to do good and love one another. Abortion isn't mentioned. Try again.
Like I said, you're not equipped for this conversation. Jesus said "you shall not murder"

Abortion is not murder.
Tell that to the Lord when you meet him.

If he is against abortion, why didn't he say something about it?
Do you honestly believe Jesus is pro abortion? Idiot.

Even the rabbis believe life doesn't begin until 40 days, and they have studied God's Law for thousands of years. Jesus never mentioned it. He did change certain aspects of God's law, but he was very specific in what he changed. There was no doubt what he was doing. Nothing that monumental was ever done lightly or without specific reference. If he was going to change God's law, he would have at least mentioned it. I'm not aware of anyone else capable of changing God's law.

He didn't "change" God's Law, he fulfilled it.

OK. So in what verse did Jesus ban abortion?

LOL, just because you don't know your Bible like you thought you did doesn't mean I'm going to be dragged into your war of semantics. I know you think you're being clever but you aren't. You're looking for that 11th commandemnt; "Thou shalt not abort one's child". That's not the way it works kid.

OK. So you tell me how it works. Without adding words to what he said, or taking vast stretches of your imagination, you tell me why you think Jesus would want to ban abortion. I only ask that you provide one reason at the time. Don't try to muddle the conversation or distract by spouting everything you have ever heard at the same time.

LOL, you're over your head here. Here is your response to no matter what I post: "That doesn't say anything about abortion". Like I said, you aren't as clever as you think.

Matthew 18:14

So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.

Matthew 18:10

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven

That goes for the ones that are born also.

That's the entire point, Jesus is "Pro Life" no matter how you cut it.

Many who claim to be are not.

The subject is Jesus.

The subject is also "pro-life".

Jesus is "Pro Life". Jesus is whom we are talking about.

That would include all the innocent brown children in the middle east we continue to kill every year.
Ya know who stacks up the brown bodies in the Middle East far more than anyone else? The Islamic extremist who live there that terrorize their own countries daily. Islamic extremist harm, kill, enslave, rape, torture, and subjugate their own countrymen at a far faster clip than our military could even if they were trying. Islamic extremist are far more devastating to their own countries than they are to any country in the west.

Which doesn't excuse us.
Us doing what exactly? Who are we killing in the Middle East? Name some instances “brown” children died caused by the US. I certainly can. But the way you’re talking it sounds like you have a much better grasp on the subject so enlighten us.

Kunduz: When MSF Came Under Attack in Afghanistan
One instance from 5 years ago in America’s longest war to date? Not bad considering the use of very precise strikes using highly explosive materials delivers by vehicles traveling at supersonic speeds. Extremely superb considering the way war is conducted by almost every single other country today, and all throughout human history.

You asked for one instance. But yeah, your support for life does not include all.
Not my point. You characterized the war as killing brown babies all the time. Reminder, talking about war. As compared to what? Name another country today, or anytime in the past that fights wars as carefully as we do? Wars have always been necessary evils that bring devastation, pillaging, and death to innocent population. The US on the other hand fights their wars by being extremely selective with their targets, talking to the villages to see what they need help with, whether it’s medical supplies, building wells, etc. War is a terrible endeavor. The US has one hell of a job making it suck way less. Accidents are going to happen. Friendly fire always happens. Is it fair to characterize the US as evil when that happens?

No, there was NOTHING necessary about Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and there is most certainly no reason we are still in Afghanistan for near 20 years now. Yes, the US is evil for what it is doing and we are going to end up paying for it.

The Guilty Conscience of a Drone Pilot Who Killed a Child
Oh I can agree with you 100% on the initial Syrian and Libyan destabilization (and that whole “Arab spring” debacle). Yemen I honestly don’t know much about other than our support is to stabilize the current government. I can’t imagine the rebels are any better than the current regime, mostly worse. Iraq in hindsight wasn’t a good decision, but remember, it was voted in favor for almost unanimously at the time. Does that mean the US is evil, no, not necessarily.

We have done 20 times over what we claimed we overthrew Saddam for doing.
Genocide? Or are you referring to taking over countries in the manner saddam did? I have never been one to say that propping up dictators in certain regions to serve our interest is something we should have ever practiced. But I don’t equate that with anything to likes of saddam taking countries by force. I also don’t think of the world as a safe place, or that these countries would flourish if we had just left them to their own devices. We are the most stabilizing force in the world. I don’t like us being the world police, but it’s undeniable that the world is a far safer place with us as strong interventionist whether the cause was justified or not. North and South Korea are a perfect example of this. Now that’s not the case in every example of our intervention, but the sad truth is in most countries of the world, as it has been since the inception of governments, is that governments are by far the biggest murderers of humans. They are the by far the largest violators of humans rights. A strong America that leans on the side of defending human rights worldwide is a good thing for billions of people who cannot defend themselves. Once again, the world is an extremely complex place. “America Evil” is not a sufficient analysis, and the consequences that would derive from this assumption would be devastating for billions of people. We should be kissing this land for the simple fact that we were the first country to develop nuclear bombs. Had we not, god only knows what kind of hell on earth would exist today

Saddam Never took another country. He tried one time. We do it routinely.
Is that the logic you’re using? Ok who are you more mad at, the person that tried to trip you and failed, or the person who accidentally tripped you? Saddam literally tried to wipe out the Kurds. Used mustard gas on entire villages. That’s pretty bad. And you’re saying the US is worse than Saddam?

Mad? I'm simply correcting a false statement.

Yes, the US is worse than Saddam.
It’s a simple question that in turn questions your logic. What’s more morally wrong. The person who tries to trip you but fails, or the person who trips you by accident. Simple question.

if you think the US is worse than saddam you are dogshit crazy. The guy is guilty of genocide. With mustard gas. Not to mention the whole brutal dictatorship, and the scores upon scores of fucked up shit he did in the 10 years war. Either read a history book, or get your head checked

Murder is sin.

Like I said, you're not equipped for this conversation. Jesus said "you shall not murder"

Abortion is not murder.

Even the rabbis believe life doesn't begin until 40 days, and they have studied God's Law for thousands of years. Jesus never mentioned it. He did change certain aspects of God's law, but he was very specific in what he changed. There was no doubt what he was doing. Nothing that monumental was ever done lightly or without specific reference. If he was going to change God's law, he would have at least mentioned it. I'm not aware of anyone else capable of changing God's law.

LOL, just because you don't know your Bible like you thought you did doesn't mean I'm going to be dragged into your war of semantics. I know you think you're being clever but you aren't. You're looking for that 11th commandemnt; "Thou shalt not abort one's child". That's not the way it works kid.

OK. So you tell me how it works. Without adding words to what he said, or taking vast stretches of your imagination, you tell me why you think Jesus would want to ban abortion. I only ask that you provide one reason at the time. Don't try to muddle the conversation or distract by spouting everything you have ever heard at the same time.

LOL, you're over your head here. Here is your response to no matter what I post: "That doesn't say anything about abortion". Like I said, you aren't as clever as you think.

So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven

The subject is Jesus.

That would include all the innocent brown children in the middle east we continue to kill every year.
Ya know who stacks up the brown bodies in the Middle East far more than anyone else? The Islamic extremist who live there that terrorize their own countries daily. Islamic extremist harm, kill, enslave, rape, torture, and subjugate their own countrymen at a far faster clip than our military could even if they were trying. Islamic extremist are far more devastating to their own countries than they are to any country in the west.

Which doesn't excuse us.
Us doing what exactly? Who are we killing in the Middle East? Name some instances “brown” children died caused by the US. I certainly can. But the way you’re talking it sounds like you have a much better grasp on the subject so enlighten us.

One instance from 5 years ago in America’s longest war to date? Not bad considering the use of very precise strikes using highly explosive materials delivers by vehicles traveling at supersonic speeds. Extremely superb considering the way war is conducted by almost every single other country today, and all throughout human history.

You asked for one instance. But yeah, your support for life does not include all.
Not my point. You characterized the war as killing brown babies all the time. Reminder, talking about war. As compared to what? Name another country today, or anytime in the past that fights wars as carefully as we do? Wars have always been necessary evils that bring devastation, pillaging, and death to innocent population. The US on the other hand fights their wars by being extremely selective with their targets, talking to the villages to see what they need help with, whether it’s medical supplies, building wells, etc. War is a terrible endeavor. The US has one hell of a job making it suck way less. Accidents are going to happen. Friendly fire always happens. Is it fair to characterize the US as evil when that happens?

No, there was NOTHING necessary about Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and there is most certainly no reason we are still in Afghanistan for near 20 years now. Yes, the US is evil for what it is doing and we are going to end up paying for it.

Oh I can agree with you 100% on the initial Syrian and Libyan destabilization (and that whole “Arab spring” debacle). Yemen I honestly don’t know much about other than our support is to stabilize the current government. I can’t imagine the rebels are any better than the current regime, mostly worse. Iraq in hindsight wasn’t a good decision, but remember, it was voted in favor for almost unanimously at the time. Does that mean the US is evil, no, not necessarily.

Genocide? Or are you referring to taking over countries in the manner saddam did? I have never been one to say that propping up dictators in certain regions to serve our interest is something we should have ever practiced. But I don’t equate that with anything to likes of saddam taking countries by force. I also don’t think of the world as a safe place, or that these countries would flourish if we had just left them to their own devices. We are the most stabilizing force in the world. I don’t like us being the world police, but it’s undeniable that the world is a far safer place with us as strong interventionist whether the cause was justified or not. North and South Korea are a perfect example of this. Now that’s not the case in every example of our intervention, but the sad truth is in most countries of the world, as it has been since the inception of governments, is that governments are by far the biggest murderers of humans. They are the by far the largest violators of humans rights. A strong America that leans on the side of defending human rights worldwide is a good thing for billions of people who cannot defend themselves. Once again, the world is an extremely complex place. “America Evil” is not a sufficient analysis, and the consequences that would derive from this assumption would be devastating for billions of people. We should be kissing this land for the simple fact that we were the first country to develop nuclear bombs. Had we not, god only knows what kind of hell on earth would exist today

Is that the logic you’re using? Ok who are you more mad at, the person that tried to trip you and failed, or the person who accidentally tripped you? Saddam literally tried to wipe out the Kurds. Used mustard gas on entire villages. That’s pretty bad. And you’re saying the US is worse than Saddam?

It’s a simple question that in turn questions your logic. What’s more morally wrong. The person who tries to trip you but fails, or the person who trips you by accident. Simple question.

Depends. Someone could be not paying attention and trip me by accident and I break my leg. That's pretty wrong.

All the same you are simply trying to avoid the fact that the claim about Saddam taking over other countries was wrong.

That has nothing to do with "logic". It's a simple undeniable fact.

if you think the US is worse than saddam you are dogshit crazy. The guy is guilty of genocide. With mustard gas. Not to mention the whole brutal dictatorship, and the scores upon scores of fucked up shit he did in the 10 years war. Either read a history book, or get your head checked

We gave him the gas. We have been killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing. We've been doing it in a number of countries at that.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
Vs the party that actually calls them names...and wants to kill babies AFTER they’re born. The party that actually vilifies them, and labels their beliefs as “hate speech”. How is them voting for trump a fucking mystery to you? It’s honestly laughable. Your party just tried to block people going to church, vilified them and their kids trying to walk in, and then punched the pastor in the face multiple times.

That being said. To answer your question, even though the OP should’ve sufficed, there was only one dude in the Bible who was blameless. Obviously that was Jesus. The other hero’s in the Bible, even the best of the best, did waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more fucked up shit than trump has ever done. We’re talking having friends killed so they could hide the affairs they had with their wives. Screwing their brothers out of inheritance. Throwing brothers in a pit and leaving them to die. Traveling from city to city to murder Christians. Plenty of hero’s weren’t even part of Israel or the early church. The Bible is not a kumbayah book. It’s a book that clearly says you are garbage, the human condition is garbage, there WILL be suffering from tragic occurrences, there WILL be suffering from malevolent people, you HAVE to be better because you answer to a higher power that laid out these rules that give all of that suffering meaning.

That still doesn't address my point. Just because you do not like one guy does not mean you have to vote for some other guy. Especially one that laughs about sexually assaulting women.
Yes it does. When one party has been vilifying your religion for decades, and has exponentially turned the vilification up to 11...you kind of have to go with the other guy who says that’s wrong to do dipshit. Again why is this such a mystery to you? America wasn’t a communist country. They didn’t really like communism. But we gave the Soviets a fuck ton of weapons and vehicles in WW2. Only 2 of the original 13 colonies insisted on keeping slavery if they were going to participate in bucking British rule. The other 11 had to concede to that or else there’d be no America today.

So why the fuck does it make sense to YOU to tell Christians to “just roll over and let the party that REALLY hates you win by voting for 3rd party”? The left has been calling them hypocrites for decades now. They said the never coffee drinking and wearer of magical underwear boy scout that was Romney was a racist Nazi who wanted to put blacks back in chains and let grandma die. Do you really think they care that your calling them hypocrites now when they already know they’re voting for a guy who publicly bragged about cheating on his wife before he even ran for president? Surprise!!!! They don’t. You can take your self serving advice and shove it. Why don’t you tell the person at work who has the job you want to either get fired or quit, you’ll probably have more luck doing that. That’d be more realistic.

Here are the bald facts. 70% of Democrats are Christians. Your religion has NEVER been vilified by the left. That Democrats and the left will NEVER allow you to do is to impose your narrow and perverted view of Christianity, on the rest of the country. You can hate gays all you want, but you will suck it up and treat them with the same respect you want from others, or you can't have a public business. It's that simple.

If YOU don't want an abortion, don't have an abortion. But the reality is that 13% of all abortions - more than 100,000 abortions every year, are performed on women who list their religion as Evangelical Christians. Your women have just as many abortions as they rest the women in America. But you want to ban abortipon.

When your stated goal is to establish a Christian Theocracy, your in opposition to everything the Constitution stands for. You want to inflict YOUR religion on the rest of the nation, using the legal system. The rest of America don't want your religion codified into laws, and so the left are going to squash these attempts to undermine the freedom of religion for the 80% of Americans who think you people are the American Taliban.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
Vs the party that actually calls them names...and wants to kill babies AFTER they’re born. The party that actually vilifies them, and labels their beliefs as “hate speech”. How is them voting for trump a fucking mystery to you? It’s honestly laughable. Your party just tried to block people going to church, vilified them and their kids trying to walk in, and then punched the pastor in the face multiple times.

That being said. To answer your question, even though the OP should’ve sufficed, there was only one dude in the Bible who was blameless. Obviously that was Jesus. The other hero’s in the Bible, even the best of the best, did waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more fucked up shit than trump has ever done. We’re talking having friends killed so they could hide the affairs they had with their wives. Screwing their brothers out of inheritance. Throwing brothers in a pit and leaving them to die. Traveling from city to city to murder Christians. Plenty of hero’s weren’t even part of Israel or the early church. The Bible is not a kumbayah book. It’s a book that clearly says you are garbage, the human condition is garbage, there WILL be suffering from tragic occurrences, there WILL be suffering from malevolent people, you HAVE to be better because you answer to a higher power that laid out these rules that give all of that suffering meaning.

That still doesn't address my point. Just because you do not like one guy does not mean you have to vote for some other guy. Especially one that laughs about sexually assaulting women.
Yes it does. When one party has been vilifying your religion for decades, and has exponentially turned the vilification up to 11...you kind of have to go with the other guy who says that’s wrong to do dipshit. Again why is this such a mystery to you? America wasn’t a communist country. They didn’t really like communism. But we gave the Soviets a fuck ton of weapons and vehicles in WW2. Only 2 of the original 13 colonies insisted on keeping slavery if they were going to participate in bucking British rule. The other 11 had to concede to that or else there’d be no America today.

So why the fuck does it make sense to YOU to tell Christians to “just roll over and let the party that REALLY hates you win by voting for 3rd party”? The left has been calling them hypocrites for decades now. They said the never coffee drinking and wearer of magical underwear boy scout that was Romney was a racist Nazi who wanted to put blacks back in chains and let grandma die. Do you really think they care that your calling them hypocrites now when they already know they’re voting for a guy who publicly bragged about cheating on his wife before he even ran for president? Surprise!!!! They don’t. You can take your self serving advice and shove it. Why don’t you tell the person at work who has the job you want to either get fired or quit, you’ll probably have more luck doing that. That’d be more realistic.

Here are the bald facts. 70% of Democrats are Christians. Your religion has NEVER been vilified by the left. That Democrats and the left will NEVER allow you to do is to impose your narrow and perverted view of Christianity, on the rest of the country. You can hate gays all you want, but you will suck it up and treat them with the same respect you want from others, or you can't have a public business. It's that simple.

If YOU don't want an abortion, don't have an abortion. But the reality is that 13% of all abortions - more than 100,000 abortions every year, are performed on women who list their religion as Evangelical Christians. Your women have just as many abortions as they rest the women in America. But you want to ban abortipon.

When your stated goal is to establish a Christian Theocracy, your in opposition to everything the Constitution stands for. You want to inflict YOUR religion on the rest of the nation, using the legal system. The rest of America don't want your religion codified into laws, and so the left are going to squash these attempts to undermine the freedom of religion for the 80% of Americans who think you people are the American Taliban.
Christians don't support abortion. 70% might claim to be Christians, but they're lying. Democrats lie.

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

I can't read this without thinking it as a bad joke.

You are not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

SERIOUSLY.

No one bought that.

Sakinago's post was brilliant, and you ran from it, like a little girl.

Wow, the American Christian church is now the American taliban. This is the exact vilification I’m talking about. The numbers you listed you clearly just pulled out of your ass.

Wow, the American Christian church is now the American taliban. This is the exact vilification I’m talking about. The numbers you listed you clearly just pulled out of your ass.

Christianity can't continue to act in opposition to the teachings of Christ and expect to do anything other than faulter.

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

Depends. Someone could be not paying attention and trip me by accident and I break my leg. That's pretty wrong.

All the same you are simply trying to avoid the fact that the claim about Saddam taking over other countries was wrong.

We gave him the gas. We have been killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing. We've been doing it in a number of countries at that.
Can’t even answer a simple hypothetical with the conditions given.

No we did not give him the gas. Now you’re just lying. His regime manufactured the gasses from precursors he purchased from other countries not including the US, but including west Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, India, Egypt. Saddam is guilty of largest and most deadly chemical attack against a civilian population in history. He was racist and genocidal to both the Kurds and Shiites. It is shameful that we looked the other way just because he was Iran’s largest enemy. The Middle East however, is a hydra of deadly philosophies, as we have seen more recently in destabilizing Libya and Syria. Most of middle eastern Muslims, both Shiite, and Suni, just want to live their lives in peace. The problem is there are enough who don’t seek peace and usually take power because they are not at all peaceful. They wholeheartedly believe it is their religious duty to subjugate the rest of the world to Islam, and to kill off those who do not bend the knee even after they are conquered. There are others who believe it is their religious duty to create as much chaos, death, and destruction in world as possible in order to expedite the return of the 12th imam. These two groups attack the peaceful Muslims around them the most, but their end goal is to subjugate the west, and will stop at nothing to do so. The vacuum created from decimating Saddams military power in desert storm grew a more dangerous hydra head in Iran. 89% of them are 12ers (12th imam followers). This is a problem. They don’t need to build up their military for world conquest. They just need to create enough chaos in the world. They are undeniably the biggest sponsor of terrorism worldwide. They don’t even have to supply and fund other 12ers, any terrorist group will help them in their goal. This is also why they CANNOT attain a nuclear bomb. Mutually assured destruction is not what worries them like it does the rest of the world powers. They can just hand a nuke or dirty bomb off to anyone terrorist group willing to plant it in the US, Germany, Israel, Britain, where ever and they are preforming their religious duty.And when the rest of the world declares war on them, that’ll mean the 12 imam will return. This is simply what they believe. They say it often. This is why they chant death to US death to Israel. This is why they celebrated in the streets after 9/11, because that was chaos expediting the return of the 12th imam. Just take them at their word. They’ve been 100% living up to it thus far.

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

No we did not give him the gas. Now you’re just lying. His regime manufactured the gasses from precursors he purchased from other countries not including the US, but including west Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, India, Egypt. Saddam is guilty of largest and most deadly chemical attack against a civilian population in history. He was racist and genocidal to both the Kurds and Shiites. It is shameful that we looked the other way just because he was Iran’s largest enemy. The Middle East however, is a hydra of deadly philosophies, as we have seen more recently in destabilizing Libya and Syria. Most of middle eastern Muslims, both Shiite, and Suni, just want to live their lives in peace. The problem is there are enough who don’t seek peace and usually take power because they are not at all peaceful. They wholeheartedly believe it is their religious duty to subjugate the rest of the world to Islam, and to kill off those who do not bend the knee even after they are conquered. There are others who believe it is their religious duty to create as much chaos, death, and destruction in world as possible in order to expedite the return of the 12th imam. These two groups attack the peaceful Muslims around them the most, but their end goal is to subjugate the west, and will stop at nothing to do so. The vacuum created from decimating Saddams military power in desert storm grew a more dangerous hydra head in Iran. 89% of them are 12ers (12th imam followers). This is a problem. They don’t need to build up their military for world conquest. They just need to create enough chaos in the world. They are undeniably the biggest sponsor of terrorism worldwide. They don’t even have to supply and fund other 12ers, any terrorist group will help them in their goal. This is also why they CANNOT attain a nuclear bomb. Mutually assured destruction is not what worries them like it does the rest of the world powers. They can just hand a nuke or dirty bomb off to anyone terrorist group willing to plant it in the US, Germany, Israel, Britain, where ever and they are preforming their religious duty.And when the rest of the world declares war on them, that’ll mean the 12 imam will return. This is simply what they believe. They say it often. This is why they chant death to US death to Israel. This is why they celebrated in the streets after 9/11, because that was chaos expediting the return of the 12th imam. Just take them at their word. They’ve been 100% living up to it thus far.

We have been killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

I answered your question. Harming me by accident can be every bit as bad as wanting to but not doing it.

A drunk driver doesn't intend on hurting anyone.

Christianity can't continue to act in opposition to the teachings of Christ and expect to do anything other than faulter.
Oh I have my own problems with the Christian church and they did bring their demise on themselves. I would like to hear how you think they aren’t following the teachings of Jesus. It probably isn’t going to be what I say. Let me guess, they’re hateful fundamentalist that want to subject the rest of the world to their teachings. They don’t follow the teaching of Jesus that I only pay attention too (Jesus as an all inclusive kumbayah Jesus). Newsflash, Jesus preached much more about Hell and how hard it is to actually walk the “straight and narrow” than he ever preached about heaven.
All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
Leo Tolstoy

The whole thought that Christians are just hateful hypocrites is the exact vilification from the left I’m talking about. It’s straight up religious prejudice. Granted there are those “Christians” out there. But they are the vast minority. Christians are their biggest critics. But the left are the ones who parade the likes of the Westboro Baptist church, and try to characterize them as the entire christian church. It’s not even close. Yet when someone correctly points out that, hey there’s a lot of fundamental 12ers over there in the Middle East, the left decries that as islamaphobia. It’s also the left who will declare all religions as equal, yet treat Christians like dirt. Christians led the abolitionist movement worldwide. Christians give the most charity worldwide and it’s not even close. The Christian philosophy is 100% behind the enlightenment movement that gives you the rights you enjoy today, including the belief that you cannot mandate belief in God. The American Christian church is certainly responsible for their own downfall. Not at all entirely because of the lefts hyperbolic and even false criticism of them, though there are some valid points made. But to characterize the entire church like the left has been doing for decades, and is doing now is 100% prejudice and wrong, just as wrong as it is to characterize every Muslim as a terrorist. Nietzsche, one of the biggest critics of the church, correctly predicted the immense bloodshed to come in the 21st century in his parable of the old fool. The left loves this parable for the wrong reasons, they only listen to “God is Dead” part and clap without reading the rest.
"How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whoever is born after us -- for the sake of this deed he will belong to a higher history than all history hitherto."

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

I answered your question. Harming me by accident can be every bit as bad as wanting to but not doing it.

But knows the effects of alcohol and still does it. By your logic, Hitler didn’t succeed in dominating the world and exterminating the Jews. The terrorist in 9/11 didn’t succeed in every one of their attacks. So I guess they weren’t that bad of people. Saddam didn’t succeed in taking over Kuwait. Well no shit Sherlock because we stopped him.

We haven’t been killing the Kurds at all. They’ve been our greatest ally against ISIS, and we’ve given them the support they’ve needed to fight back ISIS. There’s been pockets of Shiites supported by Iran trying to gain a foothold in Iraq we’ve killed. But we’ve given the Shiites as a whole a much greater voice in the Iraqi government that under Saddam brutally slaughtered. Once again, a simple answer like “we’re killing the same people as Saddam” is not at all a close reflection of realty.

Oh I have my own problems with the Christian church and they did bring their demise on themselves. I would like to hear how you think they aren’t following the teachings of Jesus.

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

SNAP cuts threaten to remove thousands from food stamps

It probably isn’t going to be what I say. Let me guess, they’re hateful fundamentalist that want to subject the rest of the world to their teachings. They don’t follow the teaching of Jesus that I only pay attention too (Jesus as an all inclusive kumbayah Jesus). Newsflash, Jesus preached much more about Hell and how hard it is to actually walk the “straight and narrow” than he ever preached about heaven.

He talked far, far, far more about divorce and adultery than about homosexuals.

Leo Tolstoy

The whole thought that Christians are just hateful hypocrites is the exact vilification from the left I’m talking about. It’s straight up religious prejudice. Granted there are those “Christians” out there. But they are the vast minority. Christians are their biggest critics. But the left are the ones who parade the likes of the Westboro Baptist church, and try to characterize them as the entire christian church. It’s not even close. Yet when someone correctly points out that, hey there’s a lot of fundamental 12ers over there in the Middle East, the left decries that as islamaphobia. It’s also the left who will declare all religions as equal, yet treat Christians like dirt. Christians led the abolitionist movement worldwide. Christians give the most charity worldwide and it’s not even close. The Christian philosophy is 100% behind the enlightenment movement that gives you the rights you enjoy today, including the belief that you cannot mandate belief in God. The American Christian church is certainly responsible for their own downfall. Not at all entirely because of the lefts hyperbolic and even false criticism of them, though there are some valid points made. But to characterize the entire church like the left has been doing for decades, and is doing now is 100% prejudice and wrong, just as wrong as it is to characterize every Muslim as a terrorist. Nietzsche, one of the biggest critics of the church, correctly predicted the immense bloodshed to come in the 21st century in his parable of the old fool. The left loves this parable for the wrong reasons, they only listen to “God is Dead” part and clap without reading the rest.
"How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whoever is born after us -- for the sake of this deed he will belong to a higher history than all history hitherto."

You are discussing this with me. Not your "left" boogeyman. If you wish to discuss something with me, discuss what I say. If you just want to rant, go in a closet and do that.

Oh I have my own problems with the Christian church and they did bring their demise on themselves. I would like to hear how you think they aren’t following the teachings of Jesus. It probably isn’t going to be what I say. Let me guess, they’re hateful fundamentalist that want to subject the rest of the world to their teachings. They don’t follow the teaching of Jesus that I only pay attention too (Jesus as an all inclusive kumbayah Jesus). Newsflash, Jesus preached much more about Hell and how hard it is to actually walk the “straight and narrow” than he ever preached about heaven.
Leo Tolstoy

They aren't following his INTERPRETATIONS of the teachings of Jesus.

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

But knows the effects of alcohol and still does it. By your logic, Hitler didn’t succeed in dominating the world and exterminating the Jews. The terrorist in 9/11 didn’t succeed in every one of their attacks. So I guess they weren’t that bad of people. Saddam didn’t succeed in taking over Kuwait. Well no shit Sherlock because we stopped him.

We haven’t been killing the Kurds at all. They’ve been our greatest ally against ISIS, and we’ve given them the support they’ve needed to fight back ISIS. There’s been pockets of Shiites supported by Iran trying to gain a foothold in Iraq we’ve killed. But we’ve given the Shiites as a whole a much greater voice in the Iraqi government that under Saddam brutally slaughtered. Once again, a simple answer like “we’re killing the same people as Saddam” is not at all a close reflection of realty.

Iraq is not a state. We have NO business killing anyone there. The truth of the matter is we have no idea who is who and who we are killing. All of it is wrong.

Leo Tolstoy

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

What is your interpretation?

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

The USA has committed genocide as well, and on a much grander scale than Saddam. They dropped napalm on Vietnamese villages. Then there's the genocide of the Native Americans. The history of the United States of America is written in the blood of the minorities - black slaves, Native Americans, Chinese guest workers.

When you start stripping rights from women, taking away their right to birth control, and banning abortions, you are the Taliban. 100,000 abortions every year tell me that your women are going behind your back and doing whatever they want.

The founders separate church and state for a reason, and gave freedom of religion in the Constitution because the Pilgrim fled Europe because of religious persecution by the Catholic Church. The Founders were well aware of the dangers of a state religion.

This is something you fools continue to press for to your own detriment. The reason evangelicals are being "vilifed" because you're seeking to subvert the Constitution and turn the USA into a theocracy. You're trying to force your religion on the rest of American and 80% of Americans.

No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

In aligning themselves with the racist, misogynistic and corrupt Republican Party, and becoming a political force, you have abandoned everything that Jesus taught. The Christian right has sold their souls for political power. You have turned your houses of worship into political rallies.

Millionaire preachers, in glass cathedrals, preaching "prosperity Christianity". You want to end the "persecution" of the Christian Right? Get the fuck out of politics. You brought this on yourselves and it will continue until you stop trying to undermine the Constitution.

Separation of Church and State should be legally enforced. Any church which tells you which way to vote should lose their tax free status - immediately.

Leo Tolstoy

It means Charity and Love are expected. It also means Abortion is a sin.

Leo Tolstoy

It means Charity and Love are expected. It also means Abortion is a sin.

O.K.........do we show this love by dropping hundreds of thousands of bombs on others?

Do we show this charity by cutting SNAP benefits?

Murder is sin.

Abortion is not murder.

The subject is Jesus.

Which doesn't excuse us.

The USA has committed genocide as well, and on a much grander scale than Saddam. They dropped napalm on Vietnamese villages. Then there's the genocide of the Native Americans. The history of the United States of America is written in the blood of the minorities - black slaves, Native Americans, Chinese guest workers.

When you start stripping rights from women, taking away their right to birth control, and banning abortions, you are the Taliban. 100,000 abortions every year tell me that your women are going behind your back and doing whatever they want.

The founders separate church and state for a reason, and gave freedom of religion in the Constitution because the Pilgrim fled Europe because of religious persecution by the Catholic Church. The Founders were well aware of the dangers of a state religion.

This is something you fools continue to press for to your own detriment. The reason evangelicals are being "vilifed" because you're seeking to subvert the Constitution and turn the USA into a theocracy. You're trying to force your religion on the rest of American and 80% of Americans.

No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

In aligning themselves with the racist, misogynistic and corrupt Republican Party, and becoming a political force, you have abandoned everything that Jesus taught. The Christian right has sold their souls for political power. You have turned your houses of worship into political rallies.

Millionaire preachers, in glass cathedrals, preaching "prosperity Christianity". You want to end the "persecution" of the Christian Right? Get the fuck out of politics. You brought this on yourselves and it will continue until you stop trying to undermine the Constitution.

Separation of Church and State should be legally enforced. Any church which tells you which way to vote should lose their tax free status - immediately.

Yes and no. They indeed wanted no "Government Sanctioned Religion" But they did not want the "State" to infere woith the "Religion" the people practiced. You are actually ignorant in this regard.

In aligning themselves with the racist, misogynistic and corrupt Republican Party, and becoming a political force, you have abandoned everything that Jesus taught. The Christian right has sold their souls for political power. You have turned your houses of worship into political rallies. In aligning themselves with the racist, misogynistic and corrupt Republican Party, and becoming a political force, you have abandoned everything that Jesus taught. The Christian right has sold their souls for political power. You have turned your houses of worship into political rallies.

Nope. Completely backwards, again. Just because you don't the teachins of Christ and the Word in no way means your hate filled bias is correct.

Forum List

Back