Tlaib, Omar and BDS

Thanks for the link but it lacks what I’m asking for which is a quote or direct relation of support for BDS. Your article states, “suspected provocations and promotion of BDS.”

Is that all there is? Suspected promotion?

I believe you are going to be hard pressed to get an open comment from them.
I’m just looking for facts. If they are out there promoting BDS then shame on them. If they are being banned from a country because of presumptive demonization by our president and Israel’s president that is quite another thing.

yes----they have openly stated that they support BDS-----but I am not going to LOOK FOR a citation------stay alert------the issue will pop up again
If they have openly said it then it should be easy to find. I looked and can’t find anything. Did you actually hear them say something?

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Can you show what they said? I’m more interested in seeing their exact words and not other people’s interpretations.
Israel Bars Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib From Entering Country Over BDS Support

Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and the only representatives who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. A law allows the Interior Ministry to bar BDS supporters from entering the country, but there are exceptions if doing so would harm the country’s Israel’s foreign relations, Haaretz reported.

I don't know what they said, but apparently, they have never denied being BDS supporters.

So their support for BDS has only been shown by their failure to deny they support BDS? Seems like a pretty weak case. There has to be something more. Shouldn’t we see what they have actually said or done something to get banned from a country?
Trump said there are good people on both sides.

People hear what they want.
At least there is a video in that case that we can listen to for ourselves. I’m not seeing anything here.

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Can you show what they said? I’m more interested in seeing their exact words and not other people’s interpretations.

Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and the only representatives who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. A law allows the Interior Ministry to bar BDS supporters from entering the country, but there are exceptions if doing so would harm the country’s Israel’s foreign relations, Haaretz reported.

I don't know what they said, but apparently, they have never denied being BDS supporters.

So their support for BDS has only been shown by their failure to deny they support BDS? Seems like a pretty weak case. There has to be something more. Shouldn’t we see what they have actually said or done something to get banned from a country?

At least there is a video in that case that we can listen to for ourselves. I’m not seeing anything here.
Youll still hear what you want.

Don’t we all?

The mighty Israel cowers to Trumpybear's PR messaging.

It's like he's the King or Chosen for something........

Or they could just be blowing smoke up his ass, and he likes it.

Don’t we all?
Yep. But at least if you know that you can consider other ideas.

Well if you're open to that.

Thanks for the link but it lacks what I’m asking for which is a quote or direct relation of support for BDS. Your article states, “suspected provocations and promotion of BDS.”

I’m just looking for facts. If they are out there promoting BDS then shame on them. If they are being banned from a country because of presumptive demonization by our president and Israel’s president that is quite another thing.

yes----they have openly stated that they support BDS-----but I am not going to LOOK FOR a citation------stay alert------the issue will pop up again
If they have openly said it then it should be easy to find. I looked and can’t find anything. Did you actually hear them say something?

oh----sorry-----I have LIVED with the shit. ----there is all kinds of shit not on the net. Remember the "debunking of 'muslims celebrated 9-11-01' ? I lived that too-----right near my house-------BIG TIME CELEBRATION ------the "arab bakery"---actually owned by Syrian Christians-----was depleted of MAMOUL that day------it is the ISLAMIC CELEBRATORY COOKIE

And not conservatives' lies.
that would be impossible for you cause you feel everything someone you don't like says is a lie.
No, that would be Donald Trump.

oh----sorry-----I have LIVED with the shit. ----there is all kinds of shit not on the net. Remember the "debunking of 'muslims celebrated 9-11-01' ? I lived that too-----right near my house-------BIG TIME CELEBRATION ------the "arab bakery"---actually owned by Syrian Christians-----was depleted of MAMOUL that day------it is the ISLAMIC CELEBRATORY COOKIE
I’m sorry I’m not seeing your point. Did Omar and Talib throw a party in your neighborhood or something?

I’m sorry I’m not seeing your point. Did Omar and Talib throw a party in your neighborhood or something?

I witnessed the party on 9-11-01-----in my neighborhood.

By Omar and Talib? I’m not following

What do a group of aholes in your neighborhood have to do with anything we are talking about?

What do a group of aholes in your neighborhood have to do with anything we are talking about?

you have no idea what you are talking about. -----OMAR sobbed----"I LOST 19
friends"------ 9-11-01 is HOLY SHAHID day for muslims ----far more holy than
easter (remember that holiday ? "CHRIST IS RISEN" ? ) for eastern orthodox
Christians. ---------have you ever known any muslims? read the Koran?

Yes I know Muslims and have read the Koran. So Omar lost 19 friends on 9-11 and you think that proves she supports the attack? Your statement was very confusing can you clarify?

Yes I know Muslims and have read the Koran. So Omar lost 19 friends on 9-11 and you think that proves she supports the attack? Your statement was very confusing can you clarify?

"friends" ? the HOLY SHAHIDS who did 9-11-01 numbered 19. --SHEEEESH watta coincidence. ok -----Omar was ALONE----whilst her BROTHERS AND SISTERS celebrated-----she mourned. ------of course it s true ---lots of muslims mourned the deaths of the MAGNIFICENT 19---just as lots of muslims mourned the death of OSAMA. Do the muslims you know trust you enough to TELL YOU WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE?

Forum List

Back