Tlaib, Omar and BDS

I’ve heard a lot of the controversy over the ban but am still unclear on what the Congress women's exact affiliation with BDS is. Can anybody share a link, quote or video of what exactly they support about BDS or how they are affiliated?
WTF is BDS? Big Dick Syndrome?
boycott, divest, sanction Israel.
They left wing bigot Democrats want to take down Israel.

Those women also call for a boycott of Saudi regime for their human rights abuses.

Called for? Why didn’t they bring forth a resolution like they did with BDS.

don't be silly

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Can you show what they said? I’m more interested in seeing their exact words and not other people’s interpretations.
Israel Bars Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib From Entering Country Over BDS Support

Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and the only representatives who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. A law allows the Interior Ministry to bar BDS supporters from entering the country, but there are exceptions if doing so would harm the country’s Israel’s foreign relations, Haaretz reported.

I don't know what they said, but apparently, they have never denied being BDS supporters.

So their support for BDS has only been shown by their failure to deny they support BDS? Seems like a pretty weak case. There has to be something more. Shouldn’t we see what they have actually said or done something to get banned from a country?

Thanks for the link but it lacks what I’m asking for which is a quote or direct relation of support for BDS. Your article states, “suspected provocations and promotion of BDS.”

Is that all there is? Suspected promotion?
Omar introduces resolution affirming 'right to participate in boycotts' ahead of possible vote on anti-BDS bill

Google is your friend

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Can you show what they said? I’m more interested in seeing their exact words and not other people’s interpretations.

Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and the only representatives who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. A law allows the Interior Ministry to bar BDS supporters from entering the country, but there are exceptions if doing so would harm the country’s Israel’s foreign relations, Haaretz reported.

I don't know what they said, but apparently, they have never denied being BDS supporters.

So their support for BDS has only been shown by their failure to deny they support BDS? Seems like a pretty weak case. There has to be something more. Shouldn’t we see what they have actually said or done something to get banned from a country?

Israel is a sovereign nation. They can ban whomever they want for whatever reason they want.

Thanks for the link but it lacks what I’m asking for which is a quote or direct relation of support for BDS. Your article states, “suspected provocations and promotion of BDS.”

Omar introduces resolution affirming 'right to participate in boycotts' ahead of possible vote on anti-BDS bill

Google is your friend
Those are presumptions, that bill never did anything about BDS and John Lewis also sponsored it. Why wasn’t he banned from Israel... I don’t know about you but I’d hope it takes more than a generic free speech bill to get a congress member banned from a country.

Israel is a sovereign nation. They can ban whomever they want for whatever reason they want.
Of course they can, I’m not claiming they can’t. I just want to see what these ladies have said or done that supports BDS.

So far I’ve seen a generic free speech bill, suspicions of support, and failure to deny support. Is that the whole case or have they actually done something in support of the movement?

I believe you are going to be hard pressed to get an open comment from them.

I’m just looking for facts. If they are out there promoting BDS then shame on them. If they are being banned from a country because of presumptive demonization by our president and Israel’s president that is quite another thing.

Actually they don't think the Israelis' should steal the Palestinians land and shouldn't use them as target practice.
Fine. What do we do about it now?

More conquest?

That's the only way to reverse conquest.

Frankly, I think the U.S. intervenes way too much. We should let these fools fight it out to the bloody end and have an ACTUAL victor.

We should not intervene.

I’m just looking for facts. If they are out there promoting BDS then shame on them. If they are being banned from a country because of presumptive demonization by our president and Israel’s president that is quite another thing.

Read their comments about Israel if you Google it...

Of course they can, I’m not claiming they can’t. I just want to see what these ladies have said or done that supports BDS.

So far I’ve seen a generic free speech bill, suspicions of support, and failure to deny support. Is that the whole case or have they actually done something in support of the movement?
No, you are quite right.

They should be allowed to explain themselves.

I’ve seen many statements from them that are critical of Israel, I’m not questioning that. I’m asking what they have said to support BDS as that’s the reasoning for their ban, right?

I’ve heard a lot of the controversy over the ban but am still unclear on what the Congress women's exact affiliation with BDS is. Can anybody share a link, quote or video of what exactly they support about BDS or how they are affiliated?
WTF is BDS? Big Dick Syndrome?
boycott, divest, sanction Israel.
They left wing bigot Democrats want to take down Israel.

Those women also call for a boycott of Saudi regime for their human rights abuses.
Shouldn’t they be focused on fixing the problems in their districts?

yes----they have openly stated that they support BDS-----but I am not going to LOOK FOR a citation------stay alert------the issue will pop up again

I’ve seen many statements from them that are critical of Israel, I’m not questioning that. I’m asking what they have said to support BDS as that’s the reasoning for their ban, right?
They should be allowed to explain themselves.

Actually they don't think the Israelis' should steal the Palestinians land and shouldn't use them as target practice.

More conquest?

Frankly, I think the U.S. intervenes way too much. We should let these fools fight it out to the bloody end and have an ACTUAL victor.

We should not intervene.

And we should let Israel take care of Iran, we should not be interfering or taking sides.

Trump said there are good people on both sides.

People hear what they want.

More conquest?

We should not intervene.

And we should let Israel take care of Iran, we should not be interfering or taking sides.
I agree. No argument here.

We should stop wasting all that money half a world away. We have plenty to spend it on here.

Forum List

Back