Tlaib, Omar and BDS

I’m sorry I’m not seeing your point. Did Omar and Talib throw a party in your neighborhood or something?

I witnessed the party on 9-11-01-----in my neighborhood.
By Omar and Talib? I’m not following

What do a group of aholes in your neighborhood have to do with anything we are talking about?

you have no idea what you are talking about. -----OMAR sobbed----"I LOST 19
friends"------ 9-11-01 is HOLY SHAHID day for muslims ----far more holy than
easter (remember that holiday ? "CHRIST IS RISEN" ? ) for eastern orthodox
Christians. ---------have you ever known any muslims? read the Koran?
Yes I know Muslims and have read the Koran. So Omar lost 19 friends on 9-11 and you think that proves she supports the attack? Your statement was very confusing can you clarify?

"friends" ? the HOLY SHAHIDS who did 9-11-01 numbered 19. --SHEEEESH watta coincidence. ok -----Omar was ALONE----whilst her BROTHERS AND SISTERS celebrated-----she mourned. ------of course it s true ---lots of muslims mourned the deaths of the MAGNIFICENT 19---just as lots of muslims mourned the death of OSAMA. Do the muslims you know trust you enough to TELL YOU WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE?
You’re talking out of your ass. Your not expecting to be taken seriously are you?!
What a joke

I witnessed the party on 9-11-01-----in my neighborhood.

What do a group of aholes in your neighborhood have to do with anything we are talking about?

Yes I know Muslims and have read the Koran. So Omar lost 19 friends on 9-11 and you think that proves she supports the attack? Your statement was very confusing can you clarify?

"friends" ? the HOLY SHAHIDS who did 9-11-01 numbered 19. --SHEEEESH watta coincidence. ok -----Omar was ALONE----whilst her BROTHERS AND SISTERS celebrated-----she mourned. ------of course it s true ---lots of muslims mourned the deaths of the MAGNIFICENT 19---just as lots of muslims mourned the death of OSAMA. Do the muslims you know trust you enough to TELL YOU WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE?
You’re talking out of your ass. Your not expecting to be taken seriously are you?!
What a joke

What a joke

you are either clueless or a muslim

What a joke

Neither. I deal on reality. You are in some fantasy world where when a few people do something bad then that makes them all bad. Well that’s just an idiotic and small minded way of thinking.

What a joke

Neither. I deal on reality. You are in some fantasy world where when a few people do something bad then that makes them all bad. Well that’s just an idiotic and small minded way of thinking.

wrong again----you are in a fantasy world ----you DECIDE as to "what is what" without knowing a thing about it

What a joke

wrong again----you are in a fantasy world ----you DECIDE as to "what is what" without knowing a thing about it
I know you are full of shit when I ask you to back up your statements and you turn up the garbage you’ve put out there.

I’ve heard a lot of the controversy over the ban but am still unclear on what the Congress women's exact affiliation with BDS is. Can anybody share a link, quote or video of what exactly they support about BDS or how they are affiliated?

The Honorable Rashida Harbi Tlaib is of Palestinian descent.

So more than likely the Zionazis have slaughtered family members and/or /close friends .

Because the Palestinians do not have the political clout that the Zionazis enjoy they have no rights the US Government must recognize.

Sad.

Nuff said.

What a joke

I know you are full of shit when I ask you to back up your statements and you turn up the garbage you’ve put out there.

I prefer not to reveal my credentials OVERMUCH----I do not want to be identified by the shit you worship

I prefer not to reveal my credentials OVERMUCH----I do not want to be identified by the shit you worship
Haha. Ok. Thanks for playing

Forum List

Back