Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

7bc72eca-29c4-417a-8c41-3d0b74c999fc-1.jpg
^ Gibberish/spam.

You miss the point of veganism entirely.

The point is not to kill animals.
Veganism is a personal ethics, religious or political type of thing. Vegans are simply virtue signaling. And from a psychological standpoint, we know that people with no actual virtues tend to virtue signal in a sad feeble effort to pretend that they are virtuous. Basically, they are neurotic sociopaths and/or psychopaths putting on a facade. They are mentally ill.

Although a vegan will have or claim to have the same animal-free diet as a strict vegetarian there is a notable difference between a strict vegetarian and a vegan.

For the most part strict vegetarians are simply stupid and/or brainwashed people who are so fucking ignorant of human biology and nutrition science that they erroneously believe that eliminating all animal food from their diet will somehow provide them with some sort of personal health benefits. It's just another typical unhealthy fad diet.

But vegans are different animal. They are mentally ill.

Veganism is unnatural. Unnatural things always bring bad consequences. I don't care what anybody eats as long as unnatural choices are remain optional.

Vegans are weird. They say they don like the idea of animals dying but dont mind killing a plant.
Hek, if those fuckers were consistent, they wouldnt even be mowing their yard.

I had a customer come into my restaurant once, said he was a vegan and demanded not asked to be accommodated. I of course complied , I sent out a half a head of lettuce and some olive oil and vinegar.

Veganism is a personal ethics, religious or political type of thing. Vegans are simply virtue signaling. And from a psychological standpoint, we know that people with no actual virtues tend to virtue signal in a sad feeble effort to pretend that they are virtuous. Basically, they are neurotic sociopaths and/or psychopaths putting on a facade. They are mentally ill.

Although a vegan will have or claim to have the same animal-free diet as a strict vegetarian there is a notable difference between a strict vegetarian and a vegan.

For the most part strict vegetarians are simply stupid and/or brainwashed people who are so fucking ignorant of human biology and nutrition science that they erroneously believe that eliminating all animal food from their diet will somehow provide them with some sort of personal health benefits. It's just another typical unhealthy fad diet.

I like the way the late Walter E Williams put it one time when he was filling in for Rush Limbaugh. He said when I go to a funeral, and I see a person in the casket with perfect lungs, perfect liver, perfect back, I say to myself, now that's a person that had no fun in life!

If you're going to conduct your life figuring out how to make it last longer, you really had no life all no matter how long you live.

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

There have never been any vegan options on the menu of any of my favorite restaurants ever, brah.

There may have been vegan acceptable things on the menu, but nothing said vegan, ever.

How do you feel about bakeries then who don't offer gay-messaged cakes neither as part of their servces, but then get sued by and shut down and put out of business by the DOJ?
I'm strongly against that, and when it happened, we discussed it quite a bit here.

Examples:

2015: Post 15, What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?
I'd still like to know why someone would want to force someone else to make a cake or take photos for them.

Oh, just kidding, I know why. Some folks just like controlling, intimidating and punishing others..

2014: Post 286, Baker must make gay cakes
The homosexual couple could have just gone to a business that actually wanted to work with them, but they chose to make an issue out of it. It's how the PC Police operates - when someone dares to cross them, they choose to punish them. They are not required to do so, but they pretend as if they are.

It's all about control.

Thank you for actually asking.

So anyone who makes a choice of conscience is virtue signaling?

IMO those who accuse others of virtue signaling are somehow threatened by people who make choices of conscience.

The fact is most people who adopt veganism do so for ethical and not health reasons but there are certainly health benefits as well.

and any diet can be unhealthy. The standard American diet is certainly unhealthy.

Vegans are weird. They say they don like the idea of animals dying but dont mind killing a plant.
Hek, if those fuckers were consistent, they wouldnt even be mowing their yard.
Where is gets REALLY interesting is when they have pets, as the most popular are obligate carnivores...

Forum List

Back