Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

So anyone who makes a choice of conscience is virtue signaling?

IMO those who accuse others of virtue signaling are somehow threatened by people who make choices of conscience.

The fact is most people who adopt veganism do so for ethical and not health reasons but there are certainly health benefits as well.

and any diet can be unhealthy. The standard American diet is certainly unhealthy.
Do you have pets/animal companions?

Do you have pets/animal companions?
Yes and I don't kill them for food. In fact I treat them very well and in all honesty if it was a choice between saving my dogs or you, I'd pick my dogs every time.

High standards, eh?

What do you feed them?

And you might go to jail for that.

You do know vegan options aren't really a thing in most, right?

:)
1661870144635.png

And there is no law that says I must save your life.

^ Racist against Hindus. :(
Hindus need cow pies. They burn dried cow pies for fuel to heat their homes and cook their food. That's why cows are so sacred to them and the community will shun you if you hurt a cow.

To them, cows are worth a lot more live than dead because ever since they cut down all of the trees they didn't have any more wood to use as fuel. They have depended on cow shit for their survival for centuries.

Putting another log on the fire has a totally different meaning to them.

Last edited:
View attachment 689191

And there is no law that says I must save your life.
Impressive - virtue signaling on behalf of your dogs as well.

How's their health?

Any supplements you give them?

Medicines?

And as far as saving dogs over people, you may want to speak to a lawyer BEFORE you do the wrong thing, or fail to to do the right. :)

So anyone who makes a choice of conscience is virtue signaling?

IMO those who accuse others of virtue signaling are somehow threatened by people who make choices of conscience.

The fact is most people who adopt veganism do so for ethical and not health reasons but there are certainly health benefits as well.

and any diet can be unhealthy. The standard American diet is certainly unhealthy.

"Conscience"=virtue signalling. The second you add morality to the equation you ARE virtue signalling.

I'm strongly against that, and when it happened, we discussed it quite a bit here.

Very good. You actually took the obvious, common sense position that if a restaurant can choose its own menu, then a baker ought to have control over what they bake, especially if it flies in the face of their religious beliefs! Yet, Eric Holder couldn't fly down fast enough to stomp that bakery out of business because the fags were more concerned about making a civil rights issue than actually getting a cake baked, which they probably could have done a half block down the street.

So where is the DOJ now in stomping this restaurant out of business in not making anymore vegan dishes? Nowhere, because vegans aren't a "protected" class of society like gays are.

SO GAYS-- -- now you know why many straight people harbor ill will against your movement-- -- it is less about your beliefs and mostly about HOW you have gone about using them, weaponized against others!

But I'm glad Mac we finally kinda found you on the right side of SOMETHING for a change. See? Saving those posts from 2014 just waiting for someone to test your position finally paid off! :rock:

Impressive - virtue signaling on behalf of your dogs as well.

How's their health?

Any supplements you give them?

Medicines?

And as far as saving dogs over people, you may want to speak to a lawyer BEFORE you do the wrong thing, or fail to to do the right. :)
My dogs are healthier than you I'm sure and no they don;t get supplements.

Only people who are incapable of making a choice of conscience accuse others of virtue signalling.

My 10 year old Golden mix still acts like a puppy my younger dog is in peak health.

The only thing they get besides their food is heart-worm prevention

And maybe you should look up the law. There is no law anywhere that states a civilian must come to your aid or save your life.

No Duty to Rescue​

At common law and in most states, people, generally, have no duty to help or rescue another person. You would only have a duty to help if you created the peril, you started trying to rescue or help, or you have a special relationship, such as parent-child, with the person in need.

In law schools around the country it's common for first-year law students to learn about the "no duty to rescue" rule. This legal doctrine states that as an average person you are under no legal obligation to help someone in distress. Even if helping an imperiled person would impose little or no risk to yourself, you do not commit a crime if you choose not to render assistance.

Last edited:
My dogs are healthier than you I'm sure and no they don;t get supplements.

Only people who are incapable of making a choice of conscience accuse others of virtue signalling.

My 10 year old Golden mix still acts like a puppy my younger dog is in peak health.

The only thing they get besides their food is heart-worm prevention

And maybe you should look up the law. There is no law anywhere that states a civilian must come to your aid or save your life.

No Duty to Rescue​

At common law and in most states, people, generally, have no duty to help or rescue another person. You would only have a duty to help if you created the peril, you started trying to rescue or help, or you have a special relationship, such as parent-child, with the person in need.

In law schools around the country it's common for first-year law students to learn about the "no duty to rescue" rule. This legal doctrine states that as an average person you are under no legal obligation to help someone in distress. Even if helping an imperiled person would impose little or no risk to yourself, you do not commit a crime if you choose not to render assistance.
Speak to a lawyer concerning your death fantasies about me, and how your proposed conscienceless conduct would play out IRL. :)

As to your tireless ongoing vegan virtue-signaling, I see you've failed to take note of your complete self-humiliation as of yesterday, but as you don't even understand what veganism is, or that plants are sentient, it's no surprise that you'd prove yourself incompetent in recognizing other areas in which you've humiliated yourself.

Take care! :)

^ Can't make this shit up; your incompetence is truly staggering...
My choices are mine and mine alone.

They have absolutely nothing to do with you even though you have the need to think they are all about you.

IDGAF what you do. IDGAF about you period.

And like I said there is no law on the books in any state that require me to save your life.

Speak to a lawyer concerning your death fantasies about me, and how your proposed conscienceless conduct would play out IRL. :)

As to your tireless ongoing vegan virtue-signaling, I see you've failed to take note of your complete self-humiliation as of yesterday, but as you don't even understand what veganism is, or that plants are sentient, it's no surprise that you'd prove yourself incompetent in recognizing other areas in which you've humiliated yourself.

Take care! :)
I posted links to the law but I guess you're too stupid to understand them.

My choices are mine and mine alone.

They have absolutely nothing to do with you even though you have the need to think they are all about you.

IDGAF what you do. IDGAF about you period.

And like I said there is no law on the books in any state that require me to save your life.
Can't make it up... :)

Forum List

Back