Tired of Tired

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'm "tired" of reading how "tired" some people claim to be about the very word "racism." It is painfully obvious that such cretins are simply demanding a free pass to be racist but can't handle being called on it. As we can see on this largely mislabeled forum, this phenomena applies at times to cretins of all racial backgrounds. Yes, there really is racism. Yes, some people misuse the term for transparent political rhetoric. But the "tired" gets "tired."

Last edited:
I'm "tired" of reading how "tired" some people claim to be about the very word "racism." It is painfully obvious that such cretins are simply demanding a free pass to be racist but can't handle being called on it. As we can see on this largely mislabeled forum, this phenomena applies at times to cretins of all racial backgrounds. Yes, there really is racism. Yes, some people misuse the term for transparent political rhetoric. But the "tired" gets "tired."

Then learn what racism is. Then learn what an angry response to racism is. Then understand that you don't get to continually mistreat people for several hundred years for no reason and expect that you don't produce people who don't like those looking like you.

Then learn what racism is. Then learn what an angry response to racism is. Then understand that you don't get to continually mistreat people for several hundred years for no reason and expect that you don't produce people who don't like those looking like you.
Who have I mistreated for "several hundred years"? Methuselah? :lol:

Oh they do like them when they're getting handouts at the welfare office. They just bite the hand that feeds them.

Oh they do like them when they're getting handouts at the welfare office. They just bite the hand that feeds them.

th

I've got no problem with people being racist. I have no desire to (and couldn't if I wanted) control the thoughts and feelings of others.

I've got no problem with people being racist. I have no desire to (and couldn't if I wanted) control the thoughts and feelings of others.

I do because racism could be dangerous to my life and health.

I'm a Jew. Over thousands of years, hatred of Jews has been responsible for the deaths of millions of us. Today, antisemitism still exist, and it still causes the deaths of Jews ... but, as with racism, it's not a belief one can openly hold in civilised society.

Racists and antisemites are pitiful, impotent people who can only espouse their views from the anonymity of the Internet. We will never change their feelings, but we definitely have removed them from power.

I'm a Jew. Over thousands of years, hatred of Jews has been responsible for the deaths of millions of us. Today, antisemitism still exist, and it still causes the deaths of Jews ... but, as with racism, it's not a belief one can openly hold in civilised society.

Racists and antisemites are pitiful, impotent people who can only espouse their views from the anonymity of the Internet. We will never change their feelings, but we definitely have removed them from power.

An I am black with the same millions dead if not more. You are right about everything you say, but I do concern myself with racism. I don't want to argue with you, but jews are white too. I can't blend in and unless you tell someone you are a jew, they probably don't know.

Nobody has ever mistreated anyone for several hundred years.

Why you Shlomo....

An I am black with the same millions dead if not more. You are right about everything you say, but I do concern myself with racism. I don't want to argue with you, but jews are white too. I can't blend in and unless you tell someone you are a jew, they probably don't know.
There are black Jews..

Why you Shlomo....

And fiercely proud of it ...:blues:

There are black Jews..

And Asian and Hispanic Jews as well.

There are black Jews..

And Asian and Hispanic Jews as well.
aside(I don't think that guy is a 52 year old retired black man).....

The reality is that blacks are more likely to be murdered by other blacks than by whites. If you want to make it even less likely for whites to hurt you, you should be a big supporter of segregation, perhaps even going so far as to move to a majority black country in Africa.

Forum List

Back