Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

Chrissy was always considered to be the stupidest of all the marxist hacks by his fellow marxist hacks.... and that would include Mourning Schmo and his Ho.... and the nightly covey of gender-confused fuckups...

The leg-tingler for me is when an insufferable shitstain like this with a sanctimonious, condescending delivery is brought down to the level of a Walmart shoplifter. Hopefully he spends his life savings defending his misogynist transgressions and he ends up under a bridge eating out of dumpsters.

Gosh Chrissy, you just weren't that superior.... shame on you for lecturing us.... lowlife mother fucker.
No doubt about it.

But NBC held all of his transgressions behind the curtain until The Big Club decided to throw him overboard.

It's still fucking corporate fascist shit, no matter who it takes out.

I despise fake news

I despise all those who talk for fake news and represent fake news

Every time a fake news head if gone is a good day in my opinion!

MORE MORE MORE......fire them all.....drain the news swamp too.
But not like this....Find your principles....I know that they're there.

what's your problem....my principles are here allright...

find yours.
Cancel culture is cancer....I can't cheer on cancer.

whose talking about cancer....my god...what's wrong with you
He should have been fired for this stuff years ago....Keeping him around all this time, only to drop the hammer just because he went against the Berntard crew is the worst.

I despise fake news

I despise all those who talk for fake news and represent fake news

Every time a fake news head if gone is a good day in my opinion!

MORE MORE MORE......fire them all.....drain the news swamp too.

find yours.

He should have been fired for this stuff years ago....Keeping him around all this time, only to drop the hammer just because he went against the Berntard crew is the worst.

Oh...stop it... let him go for heavens sake....time for him to go.

Chrissy was always considered to be the stupidest of all the marxist hacks by his fellow marxist hacks.... and that would include Mourning Schmo and his Ho.... and the nightly covey of gender-confused fuckups...

The leg-tingler for me is when an insufferable shitstain like this with a sanctimonious, condescending delivery is brought down to the level of a Walmart shoplifter. Hopefully he spends his life savings defending his misogynist transgressions and he ends up under a bridge eating out of dumpsters.

Gosh Chrissy, you just weren't that superior.... shame on you for lecturing us.... lowlife mother fucker.
No doubt about it.

But NBC held all of his transgressions behind the curtain until The Big Club decided to throw him overboard.

To your point, I felt the same way when O'Reilly was taken down for the same 'woke' shit. If you're going to be self-righteous and insufferably arrogant, you better be untouchable.

find yours.

OK, fine....But don''t hold all this crap, for all these years, then throw him out on his ass over it (allegedly) when any of us know for damn sure that it's over his recent remarks, and not because he's a creepy old dude.

Cancel culture is fascistic cancer, no matter who it takes out.

The sanctimonious St Christopher who derided Trump over the ancient Trump p grab guy talk jest was in fact Far More of a p grabber than Trump ever was. In fact and of fact Trump Never said that he did or does it, he just said that power fame and wealth provides that women will “just let you do it”
Yet another wholly exaggerated and fake media claim against Trump with Pillsbury dough boy fake Chris leading the charge

No doubt about it.

To your point, I felt the same way when O'Reilly was taken down for the same 'woke' shit. If you're going to be self-righteous and insufferably arrogant, you better be untouchable.
Absolutely true....Also true that O'Reilly is an insufferably pious blowhard....And I felt the same way when he got bounced for crap that had happened several years prior.

find yours.

OK, fine....But don''t hold all this crap, for all these years, then throw him out on his ass over it (allegedly) when any of us know for damn sure that it's over his recent remarks, and not because he's a creepy old dude.

You are beginning to sound like Hussein Obama.

Wow

Wow
My principles don't change just because I loathe the individual caught up in the cancer....And make no mistake about it, I find tingly leg Chrissy as loathsome as they come....But cancel culture is seriously fucked up.

Wow
My principles don't change just because I loathe the individual caught up in the cancer.

Ok...live in your self created swamp...

I can not say anymore then..

Wow
My principles don't change just because I loathe the individual caught up in the cancer.

Ok...live in your self created swamp...

I can not say anymore then..
Cancel culture is swamp....I reject it.

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.
Lol, the snake of liberal puritanism bit him in the ass...

Regardless of his comments towards women it's probably time for him to retire anyway. I think he's been a net benefit to political discourse in the sense that it seemed whoever he was interviewing just assumed he was a blowhard. For example asking Trump if women should go to jail for having an abortion right after Trump laid claim to be 'pro-life' when everyone and there dog knows at best Trump could care less and at worst has paid for several of them. Trump wasn't ready for the question and gave a horrible, idiotic answer exposing the fact that he didn't put much thought into his family planning position.

I liked the guy, I disagreed and often times found myself yelling at my tv but I appreciate what he brought and the show he had. I don't think he had any agendas since his opinions were all over the map, criticizing anyone and everyone, Clinton (both of them) Bush, Trump and yes even Obama.

Some will miss you, Chris, don't be weird with the ladies in the old folks home.
You don't remember the question. "If having an abortion is against the law with criminal penalties, should a woman that had an abortion be prosecuted?

Either the answer is yes the law should be obeyed and she be prosecuted or, the law should be ignored because the rule of law doesn't matter.

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC

Good news! Matthews is a pompous ass who constantly talks over his guests. I still remember how he bashed Bill and Hillary Clinton when he first came to MSNBC.

:muahaha: lovely!

IrlCGQP.jpg

Regardless of his comments towards women it's probably time for him to retire anyway. I think he's been a net benefit to political discourse in the sense that it seemed whoever he was interviewing just assumed he was a blowhard. For example asking Trump if women should go to jail for having an abortion right after Trump laid claim to be 'pro-life' when everyone and there dog knows at best Trump could care less and at worst has paid for several of them. Trump wasn't ready for the question and gave a horrible, idiotic answer exposing the fact that he didn't put much thought into his family planning position.

I liked the guy, I disagreed and often times found myself yelling at my tv but I appreciate what he brought and the show he had. I don't think he had any agendas since his opinions were all over the map, criticizing anyone and everyone, Clinton (both of them) Bush, Trump and yes even Obama.

Some will miss you, Chris, don't be weird with the ladies in the old folks home.
You don't remember the question. "If having an abortion is against the law with criminal penalties, should a woman that had an abortion be prosecuted?

Either the answer is yes the law should be obeyed and she be prosecuted or, the law should be ignored because the rule of law doesn't matter.

What's the punishment if abortion is considered murder?

Have fun with that one.

Forum List

Back