Time To Wake Up

You brought up conspiracy theories.
Yes. And all you wanted to talk about was Russia, Russia, Russia.

There’s lots of nutty right wing conspiracy theories. Just listen to Alex Jones for an hour. Lin Wood claimed that Justice Robert’s was forced to rape a child at gun point by intelligence agencies so he could be blackmailed.

Lin Wood is not some random Trump supporter. The right wing has lost their damn minds.

I just have to listen to idiots like you to get my fill of nutty theories.

You called me a one trick pony despite the fact that I listed several conspiracies and you brought up your one and only “Russia, Russia, Russia”, which likewise demonstrated that you too adhere to conspiracy theories that Russia was trying to get Clinton elected despite the intelligence assessment (multiple) stating the opposite.

There is no left wing equivalent of Alex Jones. There is no left wing equivalent of QAnon.

The right wing is rife with conspiracy theories because of your media bubble that you are too scared to leave. Reality is just too difficult for some people.

Kind of like RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Yeah, kinda. Hell, Trump denies to this day that Russia tried to help him get elected. It was Seth Rich who stole the emails, right? This shit keeps cropping up to this day despite major investigations that all demonstrated that Russia intervened in the election to help him.

So when I say that a deep dive isn’t going to mean shit, that’s because you idiots have a history of not caring.

The Russia thing fails on Que Bono, who benefits. Russia will benefit from Dem administrations.
Our Capitol was just overrun by an angry mob of conspiracy believing Trump supporters because of Trump and you are going to tell me that Russia didn’t want him to win?

Idiotic.

More importantly, it’s not what you believe Russia would or wouldn’t want, but what the intelligence discovered about what they were and weren’t doing.

Dems want to cripple US oil and gas production, Russia wins on the increased prices.

Dems don't care about Defense or Eastern Europe, Russia wins on that.
You completely fail to understand the needs of the Russian state. Russia doesn’t care about our gas production since that’s not competitive with their gas production. Russia doesn’t care what we spend on defense since they know we aren’t going to be invading the country with the world’s biggest nuclear stockpile.

Russia wants the US weak, isolated, and stupid. That’s what Trump gave them on a silver platter.
Trump made America stronger when we became energy independent

very few other nations can claim that
Trump didn’t make the US energy independent. There really is no such thing.
I’m sorry to tell you this but jason bordoff is full of shit

and his opinion piece - just his opinion - is total crap

he does indeed begin by saying the US is not energy independent

which you accept at face value without any critical thought of your own

but then he almost immediately moves the goal posts by saying all that means is that American consumer prices are affected by the world price of energy

under trump America became a net exporter of oil

being a net exporter of energy instead of depending on foreign countries for 60% of the oil we need means that in a crisis Americans will pay a higher price at the pump rather than spending hours waiting in a line 2 miles long for our ration of petrol

how can libs swallow the BS that the media puts out?

Last edited:
You called me a one trick pony despite the fact that I listed several conspiracies and you brought up your one and only “Russia, Russia, Russia”, which likewise demonstrated that you too adhere to conspiracy theories that Russia was trying to get Clinton elected despite the intelligence assessment (multiple) stating the opposite.

There is no left wing equivalent of Alex Jones. There is no left wing equivalent of QAnon.

The right wing is rife with conspiracy theories because of your media bubble that you are too scared to leave. Reality is just too difficult for some people.

LOL, there are plenty on the left, they are just hidden by your milquetoast media buddies.

Hillary started it with her "vast right wing conspiracy" crap back during the Billy boy scandal.

MIkey Moore claimed Trump got COVID on purpose, Rachel Maddow grabs any hokey lefty trope she can.

LOL, there are plenty on the left, they are just hidden by your milquetoast media buddies.

Hillary started it with her "vast right wing conspiracy" crap back during the Billy boy scandal.

MIkey Moore claimed Trump got COVID on purpose, Rachel Maddow grabs any hokey lefty trope she can.
Lol, they’re hidden by media buddies? Sounds like yet another conspiracy. You had to go all the way back to the 90s to come up with one. Michael Moore is about as close as it gets, to be honest.

Talk about COVID, the right wing conspiracies around this are legion. The vaccine is going to change your DNA. There’s tracers in the vaccine. Bill Gates is somehow behind this and planning to make you sterile somehow. Hydroxychloroquine actually is a cure and the left wing medical society is covering it up. Hospitals are inflating deaths to hurt Trump. You should watch Plandemic or the sequel Plandemic 2.

Lol, they’re hidden by media buddies? Sounds like yet another conspiracy. You had to go all the way back to the 90s to come up with one. Michael Moore is about as close as it gets, to be honest.

Talk about COVID, the right wing conspiracies around this are legion. The vaccine is going to change your DNA. There’s tracers in the vaccine. Bill Gates is somehow behind this and planning to make you sterile somehow. Hydroxychloroquine actually is a cure and the left wing medical society is covering it up. Hospitals are inflating deaths to hurt Trump. You should watch Plandemic or the sequel Plandemic 2.

Plenty of anti-vax people are progressives, you ignore that one crossing the political lines.

And nice attempt to link real concerns, i.e. HCQ being discounted as having zero effect for political reasons, and the death counting being skewed by screwy protocols with actual nutty things. It's a dishonest tactic, but I've come to expect that from you.

being a net exporter of energy instead of depending on foreign countries for 60% of the oil we need means that in a crisis Americans will pay a higher price at the pump rather than spending hours waiting in a line 2 miles long for our ration of petrol
Except as recent history demonstrates, US oil prices are indeed subject to these crises. Something happens in Saudi Arabia, prices go up here. That’s not independence. If we were truly independent, events abroad would have no effect.

This is a myth.

Plenty of anti-vax people are progressives, you ignore that one crossing the political lines.

And nice attempt to link real concerns, i.e. HCQ being discounted as having zero effect for political reasons, and the death counting being skewed by screwy protocols with actual nutty things. It's a dishonest tactic, but I've come to expect that from you.
HCQ isn’t being discounted because of political reasons. It’s being discounted because it’s ineffective. To believe that the scientific data and trials is falsified just to hurt Trump is yet another nutty conspiracy theory. That’s not how it works.

You call it a real concern because your brain has a very hard time allowing you to accept things that contradict Trump and the right wing media.

It’s not a real concern. It’s a right wing conspiracy theory.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

I didn’t get the result I wanted but I didn’t bitch and moan about the vote.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.
And Quid Pro won this time. He now has to govern, and that's a whole lot harder because he will face the same kind of things that TRUMP! faced, accusations of illegitimacy, shrieks of, "Not MY president", and more. To date, TRUMP! faced more vitriol and irrational hate on a larger scale than any US president. It remains to be seen if Quid Pro can exceed that record.

HCQ isn’t being discounted because of political reasons. It’s being discounted because it’s ineffective. To believe that the scientific data and trials is falsified just to hurt Trump is yet another nutty conspiracy theory. That’s not how it works.

You call it a real concern because your brain has a very hard time allowing you to accept things that contradict Trump and the right wing media.

It’s not a real concern. It’s a right wing conspiracy theory.

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.

To date, TRUMP! faced more vitreol and irrational hate on a larger scale than any US president.
Trump engendered hate. He cultivated it. It was intentional. It gave him power.

If his supporters are angry, they’re not listening to anyone other than him. It energized his base sufficiently to give him the election in 2016.

Hate was not a bug, it was a feature.

To date, TRUMP! faced more vitreol and irrational hate on a larger scale than any US president.
Trump engendered hate. He cultivated it. It was intentional. It gave him power.

If his supporters are angry, they’re not listening to anyone other than him. It energized his base sufficiently to give him the election in 2016.

Hate was not a bug, it was a feature.
Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.
Scum libs have no clue what facts are.

That is what the Blob's AG said. I guess he's a lib.

Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?
I’m saying Trump is a troll. He’s been a troll for many years.

Except as recent history demonstrates, US oil prices are indeed subject to these crises
are you one of those libs who enjoys waiting in an endless line at the pump?

Except as recent history demonstrates, US oil prices are indeed subject to these crises
are you one of those libs who enjoys waiting in an endless line at the pump?

Who is worried about lines 2 miles long at the pump?

And Quid Pro won this time. He now has to govern, and that's a whole lot harder because he will face the same kind of things that TRUMP! faced,
Biden will have an easy time and face no serious hate the way trump did

because big tech and the lib news media will not allow it

I’m saying Trump is a troll. He’s been a troll for many years.
And the collective you was forced to hate him because...

Or did you just decide on your own it was okay to hate someone you never met, don't know, hasn't harmed you, and never will to the extent of wishing him to be maimed and beheaded and his children raped?

Who is worried about lines 2 miles long at the pump?
thanks to trump no one in America has to worry about it

but as the lib moron you quoted pointed out when the Saudi production was attacked it did create shortages in other parts of the world outside of America

Forum List

Back