Time To Wake Up

There have been quick recounts and minor audits, no investigations. Investigations take time. If you read my posts on this I admit there was no time to do a thorough job in the time allotted for the election process.

What I want is all material held, all equipment impounded, and a real investigation done when the dust has settled.
What you’re asking for is an insane amount of work for no reason other than you “want” it. There’s no credible allegations of fraud so no reason to do what you “want” just to satisfy your feelings.

It’s been months. Thousands of people have spent thousands of hours investigating allegations and there’s not a single hint of any significant fraud. But that’s not good enough for you because, as I said, if it doesn’t show what you want, you come up with a reason that it wasn’t good enough.

There is no convincing you, which makes your opinion worthless.

A large portion of the population thinks like I do, so either try to shut us up or prove us wrong.

Knowing your sides love of ignorance, I see you going for option A.

There have been quick recounts and minor audits, no investigations. Investigations take time. If you read my posts on this I admit there was no time to do a thorough job in the time allotted for the election process.

What I want is all material held, all equipment impounded, and a real investigation done when the dust has settled.
What you’re asking for is an insane amount of work for no reason other than you “want” it. There’s no credible allegations of fraud so no reason to do what you “want” just to satisfy your feelings.

It’s been months. Thousands of people have spent thousands of hours investigating allegations and there’s not a single hint of any significant fraud. But that’s not good enough for you because, as I said, if it doesn’t show what you want, you come up with a reason that it wasn’t good enough.

A large portion of the population thinks like I do, so either try to shut us up or prove us wrong.

There’s a third option. Ignore you.

Are you idiots surprised that no one is trying to convince you? You and the people on your side have given us ample reason to believe that logic and reality no longer have merit.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

I didn’t get the result I wanted but I didn’t bitch and moan about the vote.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.
It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

Then lets have a deep dive post election investigation.
Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

So?

Nothing will ever convince you that you were not cheated.
Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

A comprehensive report like the warren or rodgers commission would convince me.

Sure...the warren commission really convinced the JFK folks. Riiiight.

it convinced me, same as the Rodgers commission report on the Challenger.

It won't convince your blob...so it wouldn't convince you. He does all the thinking for you. Quick name a time when you disagreed with him.

Lets see, he appointed people I liked to the Courts, he tried to cut regulations, he tried to improve border security. He tried to help religious freedom.

Some of his criminal justice reforms to me were a bit much, but not deal breakers.

In the end, its where he didn't go far enough that I disagree with him.

There’s a third option. Ignore you.

Are you idiots surprised that no one is trying to convince you? You and the people on your side have given us ample reason to believe that logic and reality no longer have merit.

You seem to have an issue doing that. om nom nom nom.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.

Every ballot has a name on it.
No arrests.
Every county sheriff is corrupt?
Every city police chief is corrupt?
Every state policeman is corrupt?
The FBI is corrupt?

The Blob's AG said there was no sizable voter fraud.

Every mailer has a name on it, ballots do not have names on them, or they wouldn't be secret ballots.

if you can't even figure that one out, then you are a fucking idiot.

And, as the conspiracy theory goes, all of them were fraudulent....right!

Doesn't have to be all of them just enough of them.

Even if it wasn't enough of them wouldn't you want a flawed system fixed?

Unless you like a flawed system because it suits your interest.

Great calculation! "Just enough of them." Like the Biden team had an idea of how much "just enough" would be.

Are you talking about Michigan? Pennsylvania? Arizona? Wisconsin? or Georgia?

Without investigations, how do I know? I'm taking the word of people who ran the elections, benefitted from the results, and are defended by people who wouldn't care if there WAS fraud because they got the results they wanted.

" Not one thing he said was untrue. "

Most of what he says is his own personal opinion, not fact. "We are good, you are bad." is the message. Same. Old. Shit.
Not so, most of what he said is undeniable fact.
18padk.jpg

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Every mailer has a name on it, ballots do not have names on them, or they wouldn't be secret ballots.

Great calculation! "Just enough of them." Like the Biden team had an idea of how much "just enough" would be.

Without investigations, how do I know? I'm taking the word of people who ran the elections, benefitted from the results, and are defended by people who wouldn't care if there WAS fraud because they got the results they wanted.

LOL...

Well, we didn't have any investigations before....and you didn't seem to question those results.

What is different this time? Oh yeah...your blob is crying voter fraud....again.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

LOL...

Well, we didn't have any investigations before....and you didn't seem to question those results.

What is different this time? Oh yeah...your blob is crying voter fraud....again.

Your side claiming Trump is the worst thing since Xenu and our observation that lefties will stop at nothing to get what they want.

It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

Then lets have a deep dive post election investigation.
Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

So?

Nothing will ever convince you that you were not cheated.
Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

A comprehensive report like the warren or rodgers commission would convince me.

Sure...the warren commission really convinced the JFK folks. Riiiight.

it convinced me, same as the Rodgers commission report on the Challenger.

It won't convince your blob...so it wouldn't convince you. He does all the thinking for you. Quick name a time when you disagreed with him.

Lets see, he appointed people I liked to the Courts, he tried to cut regulations, he tried to improve border security. He tried to help religious freedom.

Some of his criminal justice reforms to me were a bit much, but not deal breakers.

In the end, its where he didn't go far enough that I disagree with him.

Some of the people he appointed to the courts have told him that there was no widespread voter fraud.

Should be interesting how you will now say that they were mistaken.

Your only disagreement is on something he didn't do. So classic!
You can't identify a single time you ever disagreed with what he did. Never. Not one.

He's doing all of the thinking.

So if there was this investigation and the blob still said there was fraud...you'd be right behind him shouting the same thing... Such a good poodle you make.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

LOL...

Your side claiming Trump is the worst thing since Xenu and our observation that lefties will stop at nothing to get what they want.

Not sure what Xenu is...

Bottom line...you never had a problem with any election as far as irregularities have gone...ever...until your blob told you to have one this time.

Correct?

True. I’m a sucker for the right wing cultists like yourself. A character flaw of mine, no doubt.

You can not deny that the Trump base has been extremely prone to nutty conspiracy theories for some time. It’s been going on for a long time (Vince Foster e.g.), but got way worse with Obama (birtherism) and now has taken an entirely new dimension with Trump (QAnon is just an example). Conspiracy theorists don’t base their beliefs on facts, which means they’re not able to be dissuaded by facts.

Should be required viewing....

The second half is better than the first half.

Oh good, now you want just certain people to watch a video, in a free country.

I am not a Republican so I am not required to to view it. If I was required, it would have to be through the government and at that point I'd peacefully protest and exercise my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and rely on the Constitution to back my stand. Any federal court in the land would support my freedom.

Its past time to stop pretending the election was stolen., agreed?

I didn't watch your video, I am not "required" since I am not a Republican, so I have no idea on what it is about, if it is about the election, that has been over for a few months and I moved on from that. I'm more concerned about the future, not the past.

I am not a Republican so I am not required to to view it. If I was required, it would have to be through the government and at that point I'd peacefully protest and exercise my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and rely on the Constitution to back my stand. Any federal court in the land would support my freedom.

I didn't watch your video, I am not "required" since I am not a Republican, so I have no idea on what it is about, if it is about the election, that has been over for a few months and I moved on from that. I'm more concerned about the future, not the past.

Its past time to stop pretending the election was stolen...agreed?

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

LOL...

Not sure what Xenu is...

Bottom line...you never had a problem with any election as far as irregularities have gone...ever...until your blob told you to have one this time.

Correct?

I've never seen systems skewed to allow this many questions, all in the name of "COVID COVID COVID"

True. I’m a sucker for the right wing cultists like yourself. A character flaw of mine, no doubt.

You can not deny that the Trump base has been extremely prone to nutty conspiracy theories for some time. It’s been going on for a long time (Vince Foster e.g.), but got way worse with Obama (birtherism) and now has taken an entirely new dimension with Trump (QAnon is just an example). Conspiracy theorists don’t base their beliefs on facts, which means they’re not able to be dissuaded by facts.

Kind of like RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

LOL

Yeah, kinda. Hell, Trump denies to this day that Russia tried to help him get elected. It was Seth Rich who stole the emails, right? This shit keeps cropping up to this day despite major investigations that all demonstrated that Russia intervened in the election to help him.

So when I say that a deep dive isn’t going to mean shit, that’s because you idiots have a history of not caring.

Yeah, kinda. Hell, Trump denies to this day that Russia tried to help him get elected. It was Seth Rich who stole the emails, right? This shit keeps cropping up to this day despite major investigations that all demonstrated that Russia intervened in the election to help him.

So when I say that a deep dive isn’t going to mean shit, that’s because you idiots have a history of not caring.

The Russia thing fails on Que Bono, who benefits. Russia will benefit from Dem administrations.

The Russia thing fails on Que Bono, who benefits. Russia will benefit from Dem administrations.
Our Capitol was just overrun by an angry mob of conspiracy believing Trump supporters because of Trump and you are going to tell me that Russia didn’t want him to win?

Idiotic.

More importantly, it’s not what you believe Russia would or wouldn’t want, but what the intelligence discovered about what they were and weren’t doing.

Its past time to stop pretending the election was stolen...agreed?

What is so confusing about what I posted? I moved on from the election, I haven't talked about it other than this thread. That you and others are still wanting to talk about it is your business. I don't get why you feed into it.

Our Capitol was just overrun by an angry mob of conspiracy believing Trump supporters because of Trump and you are going to tell me that Russia didn’t want him to win?

Idiotic.

More importantly, it’s not what you believe Russia would or wouldn’t want, but what the intelligence discovered about what they were and weren’t doing.

Dems want to cripple US oil and gas production, Russia wins on the increased prices.

Dems don't care about Defense or Eastern Europe, Russia wins on that.

Forum List

Back