Time To Wake Up

And Quid Pro won this time. He now has to govern, and that's a whole lot harder because he will face the same kind of things that TRUMP! faced,
Biden will have an easy time and face no serious hate the way trump did

because big tech and the lib news media will not allow it
They won't report on it with the glee that they did while TRUMP! was in office, no, but I do foresee more and more violent protests from an awakened and outraged right wing that has, until now, leaned toward conciliation and trying to get along. Those they will report on, extensively.

It seems like libs do not consider anything in their lives except how to achieve the lowest possible price

Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?
I’m saying Trump is a troll. He’s been a troll for many years.
And the collective you was forced to hate him because...

Or did you just decide on your own it was okay to hate someone you never met, don't know, hasn't harmed you, and never will to the extent of wishing him to be maimed and beheaded and his children raped?
He’s a troll. He’s constantly talking down about anyone who isn’t 100% his supporter. He said the nastiest things about anyone who disagrees with him. He’s constantly calling himself the smartest person ever. He’s pretending he’s a genius and everyone else is an idiot.

He’s a troll.

And Quid Pro won this time. He now has to govern, and that's a whole lot harder because he will face the same kind of things that TRUMP! faced,

They won't report on it with the glee that they did while TRUMP! was in office, no, but I do foresee more and more violent protests from an awakened and outraged right wing that has, until now, leaned toward conciliation and trying to get along. Those they will report on, extensively.
Those protests will play right into bidens hands

the new black sec of defense is already using conservative anger as an excuse to attack white service members

and we will see even more of that in the future

Who is worried about lines 2 miles long at the pump?
thanks to trump no one in America has to worry about it

but as the lib moron you quoted pointed out when the Saudi production was attacked it did create shortages in other parts of the world outside of America
Because we had the money to stockpile and pay for what became a more limited resource. We aren’t independent, we just have deeper pockets. If other parts of the world had our cash, our oil would have gone directly to them.

Just of curiosity, are you aware of what happened to oil production under Obama? Did it go up or down?

Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?

Or did you just decide on your own it was okay to hate someone you never met, don't know, hasn't harmed you, and never will to the extent of wishing him to be maimed and beheaded and his children raped?
He’s a troll. He’s constantly talking down about anyone who isn’t 100% his supporter. He said the nastiest things about anyone who disagrees with him. He’s constantly calling himself the smartest person ever. He’s pretending he’s a genius and everyone else is an idiot.

He’s a troll.
So you won't go one way or the other. I'll pick for you then. I think you simply decided that it was okay to hate someone like that, which is not a good look for you.

Those protests will play right into bidens hands

the new black sec of defense is already using conservative anger as an excuse to attack white service members

and we will see even more of that in the future
I'm sure we will. "1984" should be required reading for every school kid in America, but don't be surprised if it quietly disappears instead.

If other parts of the world had our cash, our oil would have gone directly to them.
Under normal circumstances yes

are you telling us biden would not use his authority to prevent oil sales overseas if the oil was needed in the US instead?

well I suppose he might if the oil was going to china and his master in beijing ordered him not to interfer

if thats your idea you might have a point

He’s a troll.
So you won't go one way or the other. I'll pick for you then. I think you simply decided that it was okay to hate someone like that, which is not a good look for you.
I thought Trump was an attention whore before he ran for president. I didn’t realize the hatred he harbored for people or the degree it which he was capable of disrespecting our nation.

He’s harmed our country in so many ways. He’s earned it.

He’s a troll.
I thought Trump was an attention whore before he ran for president. I didn’t realize the hatred he harbored for people or the degree it which he was capable of disrespecting our nation.

He's earned the kind of hatred that gleefully advocates an innocent child be forcibly raped? You do realize, don't you, that I've brought that up multiple times and you've avoided it like the plague every time? You can't even oppose something so heinous because TRUMP! is involved. That should be enough to remove you from polite society.

If other parts of the world had our cash, our oil would have gone directly to them.
Under normal circumstances yes

are you telling us biden would not use his authority to prevent oil sales overseas if the oil was needed in the US instead?

well I suppose he might if the oil was going to china and his master in beijing ordered him not to interfer

if thats your idea you might have a point
What kind of circumstances would require us to stop oil exports?

He’s a troll.

He's earned the kind of hatred that gleefully advocates an innocent child be forcibly raped? You do realize, don't you, that I've brought that up multiple times and you've avoided it like the plague every time? You can't even oppose something so heinous because TRUMP! is involved. That should be enough to remove you from polite society.
Yeah, because I don’t have any idea what it has to do with me. So I’m ignoring your obvious trolling.

the moron you quoted mentioned one

an attack on the Saudi's

at least we know it won't be an oil embargo, since the arabs are now at peace with Israel - thanks to trump - and no longer control 60% of our oil needs

again, thanks to trump

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.
Trump is a cancer on this nation.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

That’s why he’s a cancer.

the moron you quoted mentioned one

an attack on the Saudi's

at least we know it won't be an oil embargo, since the arabs are now at peace with Israel - thanks to trump - and no longer control 60% of our oil needs

again, thanks to trump
The Saudi’s were attacked. Did I miss Trump ordering the country to stop exporting oil?

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.
Trump is a cancer on this nation.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

That’s why he’s a cancer.

Your ilk are the cancer, censoring freedom hating automatons, lefty stooges, and general cocksucking assholes.

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.
So you think people who do not agree with you need "deprogramming" and re-education?

How fucking commie of you.
You MAGArats needs SOMETHING. I shouldn't say "you" though.

YOU are beyond hope. You want war and death. You want to kill your neighbors. There is no hope for you

Forum List

Back