Time To Wake Up

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.
Trump is a cancer on this nation.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

That’s why he’s a cancer.

Your ilk are the cancer, censoring freedom hating automatons, lefty stooges, and general cocksucking assholes.
Automatons?

Look how many of these conspiracies are crafted specifically to prevent Trump from being wrong or being a failure. Trump didn’t fail to get re-elected. It was stolen. Trump wasn’t wrong about hydroxychloroquine, the doctors are covering it up. Trump wasn’t wrong about all these Democrat criminals, Q tells us the military is going to proceed with mass arrests.

It’s an alternate reality where people have absorbed their entire self being into the persona of Trump. This is not normal. Obama was charismatic, but he didn’t have hundreds of people driving in spontaneous parades with a dozen 8 foot flats strapped to the back of their trucks.

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

Your ilk are the cancer, censoring freedom hating automatons, lefty stooges, and general cocksucking assholes.
Automatons?

Look how many of these conspiracies are crafted specifically to prevent Trump from being wrong or being a failure. Trump didn’t fail to get re-elected. It was stolen. Trump wasn’t wrong about hydroxychloroquine, the doctors are covering it up. Trump wasn’t wrong about all these Democrat criminals, Q tells us the military is going to proceed with mass arrests.

It’s an alternate reality where people have absorbed their entire self being into the persona of Trump. This is not normal. Obama was charismatic, but he didn’t have hundreds of people driving in spontaneous parades with a dozen 8 foot flats strapped to the back of their trucks.

Your entire reality is based on Trump being evil, his supporters being evil, and eradicating them from the public square is the final "solution" to your issue of being such a self centered prick that you actually think people can think differently from you only by being nuts, evil, crazy or stupid.

It's a sad way to go through life.

The Saudi’s were attacked. Did I miss Trump ordering the country to stop exporting oil?
We didnt have to

but thats the kind of emergency that should trigger Beijing Joe - assuming he has not destroyed our domestic oil production by then

Automatons?

Your entire reality is based on Trump being evil, his supporters being evil, and eradicating them from the public square is the final "solution" to your issue of being such a self centered prick that you actually think people can think differently from you only by being nuts, evil, crazy or stupid.

He’s not evil and his supporters aren’t evil.

He’s a bad person, no doubt, and his supporters are desperate.

Automatons?

Bullshit, your screaming twat-talk belies your lying about you thinking he's evil and we are evil. All your type do is lie to yourself and others, and go the doublethink route and pretend it isn't happening.

A pox on you and your ilk.

The Saudi’s were attacked. Did I miss Trump ordering the country to stop exporting oil?
We didnt have to

but thats the kind of emergency that should trigger Beijing Joe - assuming he has not destroyed our domestic oil production by then
You’re speaking in circles. At first you said we would have to stop exports because of an attack like the one in Saudi Arabia. Now you say we wouldn’t have to.

Did Obama destroy domestic oil production or did it increase considerably?

Automatons?

Bullshit, your screaming twat-talk belies your lying about you thinking he's evil and we are evil. All your type do is lie to yourself and others, and go the doublethink route and pretend it isn't happening.

I only speak for myself.

He’s a bad dude. No doubt. I don’t speak much in terms of “evil” since I’m not really religious. But he’s a bad dude.

You’re a bad dude too. I don’t know anyone who speaks like you, really just disgusting.

People cling to conspiracy theories and charismatic leaders like Trump when society changes and they start to feel left behind, as if they’re losing something. They want things to go back to the way they were and are willing to do anything to believe that’s going to happen. It’s desperation.

You’re speaking in circles. At first you said we would have to stop exports because of an attack like the one in Saudi Arabia. Now you say we wouldn’t have to.
I said that under extreme circumstance we should restrict exports

I believe you were the one that implied the greedy oil companies would sell oil to the highest bidder even if it meant shortages in America

and I said that does not have to happen if the Thief-in-Chief intervenes

Automatons?

I only speak for myself.

He’s a bad dude. No doubt. I don’t speak much in terms of “evil” since I’m not really religious. But he’s a bad dude.

You’re a bad dude too. I don’t know anyone who speaks like you, really just disgusting.

People cling to conspiracy theories and charismatic leaders like Trump when society changes and they start to feel left behind, as if they’re losing something. They want things to go back to the way they were and are willing to do anything to believe that’s going to happen. It’s desperation.

You are a miserable excuse for a human being, you try to dress your words up pretty, but your beliefs are those of a fucking authoritarian asshole. You cheer the silencing of those opposing you, you support politicians who smile while crushing liberties of others under the name of fairness, than pretend you are hurt by the accusations. You are a fucking cocksucker.

Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone, to not be controlled by nanny state assholes like you.

I said that under extreme circumstance we should restrict exports

I believe you were the one that implied the greedy oil companies would sell oil to the highest bidder even if it meant shortages in America

and I said that does not have to happen if the Thief-in-Chief intervenes
I specifically asked you what sort of circumstances would require it and you said one like the attack in Saudi Arabia.

Evil. What exactly is that?

Is it separating parents from their children and then losing track of them...as a PUNISHMENT? Or finding ways to excuse that..

It is it attacking the seat of our Democracy? Or encouraging that Insurrection?

Or are those actions simply cynical nasty ... even horrific ?

The difference nearly lost on me but so much of what DJ Trump has done and what his supporters have fallen in line behind is if not evil...it is despicable.

I suppose "despicable" is less onerous than "evil". Evil can not be forgiven. Evil does not change Despicable actions CAN be forgiven IF the perpetrators admit and repent

I specifically asked you what sort of circumstances would require it and you said one like the attack in Saudi Arabia.
A serious disruption of oil supplies would cripple many foreign countries but thanks to trump America would be ok

and the more serious the disruption the more thanks we owe to his energy policies

You are a fucking cocksucker.
You are a miserable excuse for a human being, you try to dress your words up pretty, but your beliefs are those of a fucking authoritarian asshole. You cheer the silencing of those opposing you, you support politicians who smile while crushing liberties of others under the name of fairness, than pretend you are hurt by the accusations. You are a fucking cocksucker.

Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone, to not be controlled by nanny state assholes like you.
Damn. I think his feefees are hewt

Evil. What exactly is that?

Is it separating parents from their children and then losing track of them...as a PUNISHMENT? Or finding ways to excuse that..

It is it attacking the seat of our Democracy? Or encouraging that Insurrection?

Or are those actions simply cynical nasty ... even horrific ?

The difference nearly lost on me but so much of what DJ Trump has done and what his supporters have fallen in line behind is if not evil...it is despicable.

I suppose "despicable" is less onerous than "evil". Evil can not be forgiven. Evil does not change Despicable actions CAN be forgiven IF the perpetrators admit and repent

Children are separated from their parents every day by CPS agencies throughout the US. People coming here illegally get what they get.

I guess attacking private property and federal courthouses are OK with you.

Fuck off and die, you commie lying cocksucker.

You are a fucking cocksucker.

Damn. I think his feefees are hewt

Bring it, you cowardly bitch.

Automatons?

I only speak for myself.

Ah, yes. I’m the authoritarian yet you are the one who is wanting the government to force Amazon, Twitter, YouTube and every other website to propagate right wing conspiracies.

Why is abortion such an important topic to the right wing? Why are they so weird about transgendered rights?

What I’ve observed is that the right wants power. They want to feel like they matter. Trump made them feel like they matter but he could only do that by telling others they don’t matter.

Automatons?

I only speak for myself.

Ah, yes. I’m the authoritarian yet you are the one who is wanting the government to force Amazon, Twitter, YouTube and every other website to propagate right wing conspiracies.

Why is abortion such an important topic to the right wing? Why are they so weird about transgendered rights?

What I’ve observed is that the right wants power. They want to feel like they matter. Trump made them feel like they matter but he could only do that by telling others they don’t matter.

I want equal access to all, you are OK with them censoring because they censor people you don't like.

Because some people believe people are people from conception. If you can't grasp that then you really don't understand anything but your own viewpoints.

Transgender issues are just more lefty trying to ignore reality, and forcing everyone else to do the same OR ELSE. The simple fact is no matter how hard they try, they will never be what they want to be, only a bad copy. The issue isn't grown adults deciding to do this, it's that it's being proposed that you have to get them to "transition" in youth, which is absurd.

Automatons?

I only speak for myself.

I want equal access to all, you are OK with them censoring because they censor people you don't like.

Because some people believe people are people from conception. If you can't grasp that then you really don't understand anything but your own viewpoints.

Transgender issues are just more lefty trying to ignore reality, and forcing everyone else to do the same OR ELSE. The simple fact is no matter how hard they try, they will never be what they want to be, only a bad copy. The issue isn't grown adults deciding to do this, it's that it's being proposed that you have to get them to "transition" in youth, which is absurd.
Sorry, but you don’t always get what you want. You are a guest on the servers or Twitter or whoever you’re using. You can access it as long as you don’t act like an asshole, just as with any other place.

You want to be treated like everyone regardless of your behavior and that’s just not how it works. There are consequences.

If someone is transgendered, it makes zero difference to you. Don’t agree with it? Then don’t be transgendered. Just like how the right was all about telling gay people what they could and could not do as if it had any impact on them.

You want the world to be a certain way and you are going to force people to cater to you.

Thing is, that’s how the country has worked for a long time. The power structure revolved around people like Trump supporters for decades. And that’s changing which means your ability to create your own reality is slipping away and you want it back.

Automatons?

I only speak for myself.

Sorry, but you don’t always get what you want. You are a guest on the servers or Twitter or whoever you’re using. You can access it as long as you don’t act like an asshole, just as with any other place.

You want to be treated like everyone regardless of your behavior and that’s just not how it works. There are consequences.

If someone is transgendered, it makes zero difference to you. Don’t agree with it? Then don’t be transgendered. Just like how the right was all about telling gay people what they could and could not do as if it had any impact on them.

You want the world to be a certain way and you are going to force people to cater to you.

Thing is, that’s how the country has worked for a long time. The power structure revolved around people like Trump supporters for decades. And that’s changing which means your ability to create your own reality is slipping away and you want it back.

If in Alabama wants to ban abortion how does that impact you?

Sorry, but making me accept things OR ELSE does impact me, and its a pattern of denying reality on the part of progressives.

A kid being gay doesn't mean letting them take hormones or cut off part of their bodies. My god, are you that dense that you don't see the fucking difference?

Wow, you want to replace one set of people with another, and crush the original people, how progressive.

And still, you only support the social media giants because they are doing your dirty work, you could care less about their rights. It's just a fucking excuse you fucking liar.

Forum List

Back