Minnesota AG Claims Glock Handgun Can Fire 1,200 Rounds a Minute

Exactly.

This is where the sheer ignorance of the shitlibs viz. firearms is, once again, laid bare.

The normal mag would be empty in literally a couple seconds.....The barrel and firing mechanisms would heat up and fail in short order...The pistol would become hot as -well- a pistol, so quickly that you couldn't even hold onto it.

The stoopit flows for these sub-cretins like water over Niagra.

I once had a butt-ugly Ruger P89 in 9mm. I actually wore it the fuck out by bump-firing it in simulated full-auto with a short stick inserted through the trigger guard. It was fun until it got so worn that the slide got really loose and it wouldn't feed the rounds.

:laughing0301:

1711812836918.jpeg

I once had a butt-ugly Ruger P89 in 9mm. I actually wore it the fuck out by bump-firing it in simulated full-auto with a short stick inserted through the trigger guard. It was fun until it got so worn that the slide got really loose and it wouldn't feed the rounds.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 924551
1711812979181.jpeg

Id love to have one of those! Too bad those claims are just false but libs hate the 2nd so not surprised at the lies.
What is false?

Sure, it would take someone handing you 37 32-round mags to get to that rate of fire (ROF) in one sitting but ROF is not calculated that way.....It's the ROF with the most used mag.....The 32 rounder is the mag of choice by goblins possessing a Glock with a switch.

Look at the rate in the first video I posted.....It took around 2.1 - 2.5 seconds to empty a 32-rounder.

M'kaaay....Impressive.

That's standing in a firm firing position, from a range of * maybe* five yards.

How many hood rats are going to be doing that?
I saw a video of one goblin snuffing another at about 15' (parking lot) and he put all rounds on target. It was impressive!

Now I would think that's it's the exception but I guess some goblin's practice in their art.

What is false?

Sure, it would take someone handing you 37 32-round mags to get to that rate of fire (ROF) in one sitting but ROF is not calculated that way.....It's the ROF with the most used mag.....The 32 rounder is the mag of choice by goblins possessing a Glock with a switch.

Look at the rate in the first video I posted.....It took around 2.1 - 2.5 seconds to empty a 32-rounder.

I've shot a glock semi to full auto but not one that can bust out that many rounds.

I saw a video of one goblin snuffing another at about 15' (parking lot) and he put all rounds on target. It was impressive!

Now I would think that's it's the exception but I guess some goblin's practice in their art.
You can put spitballs on target from 15'.

While I'll admit the full-auto fire is impressive, the practicality factor is about zero.

On the flip side, hood rats don't have much a of a rep for being practical.

That’s a shot every 1/20th of a second.

Damn, all this time I’ve been pulling the trigger to fire just a single shot. Of course I’d be out of bullets in half a second.

And FYI- this modification he’s referring to is already illegal and doesn’t turn handguns into machine guns.

Who said the Left aren’t out to grab everyone’s guns?

Oh yeah.
Same AG who blames car manufacturers for all the rampant car thefts in his state.

Too bad Elon doesn’t ban people for Leftist disinformation.

I would say 600 to 900 rounds tops.

Forum List

Back