Time To Wake Up

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.
Trump is a cancer on this nation.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

That’s why he’s a cancer.

Your ilk are the cancer, censoring freedom hating automatons, lefty stooges, and general cocksucking assholes.
Automatons?

Look how many of these conspiracies are crafted specifically to prevent Trump from being wrong or being a failure. Trump didn’t fail to get re-elected. It was stolen. Trump wasn’t wrong about hydroxychloroquine, the doctors are covering it up. Trump wasn’t wrong about all these Democrat criminals, Q tells us the military is going to proceed with mass arrests.

It’s an alternate reality where people have absorbed their entire self being into the persona of Trump. This is not normal. Obama was charismatic, but he didn’t have hundreds of people driving in spontaneous parades with a dozen 8 foot flats strapped to the back of their trucks.

Your entire reality is based on Trump being evil, his supporters being evil, and eradicating them from the public square is the final "solution" to your issue of being such a self centered prick that you actually think people can think differently from you only by being nuts, evil, crazy or stupid.

It's a sad way to go through life.
He’s not evil and his supporters aren’t evil.

He’s a bad person, no doubt, and his supporters are desperate.

Bullshit, your screaming twat-talk belies your lying about you thinking he's evil and we are evil. All your type do is lie to yourself and others, and go the doublethink route and pretend it isn't happening.

A pox on you and your ilk.
I only speak for myself.

He’s a bad dude. No doubt. I don’t speak much in terms of “evil” since I’m not really religious. But he’s a bad dude.

You’re a bad dude too. I don’t know anyone who speaks like you, really just disgusting.

People cling to conspiracy theories and charismatic leaders like Trump when society changes and they start to feel left behind, as if they’re losing something. They want things to go back to the way they were and are willing to do anything to believe that’s going to happen. It’s desperation.

You are a miserable excuse for a human being, you try to dress your words up pretty, but your beliefs are those of a fucking authoritarian asshole. You cheer the silencing of those opposing you, you support politicians who smile while crushing liberties of others under the name of fairness, than pretend you are hurt by the accusations. You are a fucking cocksucker.

Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone, to not be controlled by nanny state assholes like you.

Ah, yes. I’m the authoritarian yet you are the one who is wanting the government to force Amazon, Twitter, YouTube and every other website to propagate right wing conspiracies.

Why is abortion such an important topic to the right wing? Why are they so weird about transgendered rights?

What I’ve observed is that the right wants power. They want to feel like they matter. Trump made them feel like they matter but he could only do that by telling others they don’t matter.

I want equal access to all, you are OK with them censoring because they censor people you don't like.

Because some people believe people are people from conception. If you can't grasp that then you really don't understand anything but your own viewpoints.

Transgender issues are just more lefty trying to ignore reality, and forcing everyone else to do the same OR ELSE. The simple fact is no matter how hard they try, they will never be what they want to be, only a bad copy. The issue isn't grown adults deciding to do this, it's that it's being proposed that you have to get them to "transition" in youth, which is absurd.
Sorry, but you don’t always get what you want. You are a guest on the servers or Twitter or whoever you’re using. You can access it as long as you don’t act like an asshole, just as with any other place.

You want to be treated like everyone regardless of your behavior and that’s just not how it works. There are consequences.

If someone is transgendered, it makes zero difference to you. Don’t agree with it? Then don’t be transgendered. Just like how the right was all about telling gay people what they could and could not do as if it had any impact on them.

You want the world to be a certain way and you are going to force people to cater to you.

Thing is, that’s how the country has worked for a long time. The power structure revolved around people like Trump supporters for decades. And that’s changing which means your ability to create your own reality is slipping away and you want it back.

If in Alabama wants to ban abortion how does that impact you?

Sorry, but making me accept things OR ELSE does impact me, and its a pattern of denying reality on the part of progressives.

A kid being gay doesn't mean letting them take hormones or cut off part of their bodies. My god, are you that dense that you don't see the fucking difference?

Wow, you want to replace one set of people with another, and crush the original people, how progressive.

And still, you only support the social media giants because they are doing your dirty work, you could care less about their rights. It's just a fucking excuse you fucking liar.
Help! Help! They’re making me “accept” something.

You poor thing. It must be so hard on you to treat another person with dignity and respect for their choices.

That’s the thing. You demand people treat you with respect and acceptance but refuse to do it for others. You want to be an asshole, then you’re going to be treated like an asshole. No transgendered person ever did anything to you but here you are deciding that they aren’t allowed to even exist.

Yes, it is. Everything about your side is about countering Trump, it's a pathology.
Trump is a cancer on this nation.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

My evidence is the proliferation of conspiracy theories. I used to say fringe but it’s no longer just the fringe.

The fact that some people live in a reality where scores doctors falsify data to get Trump is damaging to our society.

That’s why he’s a cancer.

Your ilk are the cancer, censoring freedom hating automatons, lefty stooges, and general cocksucking assholes.
Automatons?

Look how many of these conspiracies are crafted specifically to prevent Trump from being wrong or being a failure. Trump didn’t fail to get re-elected. It was stolen. Trump wasn’t wrong about hydroxychloroquine, the doctors are covering it up. Trump wasn’t wrong about all these Democrat criminals, Q tells us the military is going to proceed with mass arrests.

It’s an alternate reality where people have absorbed their entire self being into the persona of Trump. This is not normal. Obama was charismatic, but he didn’t have hundreds of people driving in spontaneous parades with a dozen 8 foot flats strapped to the back of their trucks.

Your entire reality is based on Trump being evil, his supporters being evil, and eradicating them from the public square is the final "solution" to your issue of being such a self centered prick that you actually think people can think differently from you only by being nuts, evil, crazy or stupid.

It's a sad way to go through life.
He’s not evil and his supporters aren’t evil.

He’s a bad person, no doubt, and his supporters are desperate.

Bullshit, your screaming twat-talk belies your lying about you thinking he's evil and we are evil. All your type do is lie to yourself and others, and go the doublethink route and pretend it isn't happening.

A pox on you and your ilk.
I only speak for myself.

He’s a bad dude. No doubt. I don’t speak much in terms of “evil” since I’m not really religious. But he’s a bad dude.

You’re a bad dude too. I don’t know anyone who speaks like you, really just disgusting.

People cling to conspiracy theories and charismatic leaders like Trump when society changes and they start to feel left behind, as if they’re losing something. They want things to go back to the way they were and are willing to do anything to believe that’s going to happen. It’s desperation.

You are a miserable excuse for a human being, you try to dress your words up pretty, but your beliefs are those of a fucking authoritarian asshole. You cheer the silencing of those opposing you, you support politicians who smile while crushing liberties of others under the name of fairness, than pretend you are hurt by the accusations. You are a fucking cocksucker.

Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone, to not be controlled by nanny state assholes like you.

Ah, yes. I’m the authoritarian yet you are the one who is wanting the government to force Amazon, Twitter, YouTube and every other website to propagate right wing conspiracies.

Why is abortion such an important topic to the right wing? Why are they so weird about transgendered rights?

What I’ve observed is that the right wants power. They want to feel like they matter. Trump made them feel like they matter but he could only do that by telling others they don’t matter.

I want equal access to all, you are OK with them censoring because they censor people you don't like.

Because some people believe people are people from conception. If you can't grasp that then you really don't understand anything but your own viewpoints.

Transgender issues are just more lefty trying to ignore reality, and forcing everyone else to do the same OR ELSE. The simple fact is no matter how hard they try, they will never be what they want to be, only a bad copy. The issue isn't grown adults deciding to do this, it's that it's being proposed that you have to get them to "transition" in youth, which is absurd.
Sorry, but you don’t always get what you want. You are a guest on the servers or Twitter or whoever you’re using. You can access it as long as you don’t act like an asshole, just as with any other place.

You want to be treated like everyone regardless of your behavior and that’s just not how it works. There are consequences.

If someone is transgendered, it makes zero difference to you. Don’t agree with it? Then don’t be transgendered. Just like how the right was all about telling gay people what they could and could not do as if it had any impact on them.

You want the world to be a certain way and you are going to force people to cater to you.

Thing is, that’s how the country has worked for a long time. The power structure revolved around people like Trump supporters for decades. And that’s changing which means your ability to create your own reality is slipping away and you want it back.

If in Alabama wants to ban abortion how does that impact you?

Sorry, but making me accept things OR ELSE does impact me, and its a pattern of denying reality on the part of progressives.

A kid being gay doesn't mean letting them take hormones or cut off part of their bodies. My god, are you that dense that you don't see the fucking difference?

Wow, you want to replace one set of people with another, and crush the original people, how progressive.

And still, you only support the social media giants because they are doing your dirty work, you could care less about their rights. It's just a fucking excuse you fucking liar.
Help! Help! They’re making me “accept” something.

You poor thing. It must be so hard on you to treat another person with dignity and respect for their choices.

That’s the thing. You demand people treat you with respect and acceptance but refuse to do it for others. You want to be an asshole, then you’re going to be treated like an asshole. No transgendered person ever did anything to you but here you are deciding that they aren’t allowed to even exist.

When told to do it "or else", sorry I don't take kindly to threats.

They can exist, they have always existed. The thing is making us call a guy with a dick a "she" OR ELSE is the new thing and the problem.

That and the current vogue of adolescents trying to transition as kids instead of waiting to be adults and exhausting all psychological methods to get them to accept their bodies.

Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?
I’m saying Trump is a troll. He’s been a troll for many years.
And the collective you was forced to hate him because...

Or did you just decide on your own it was okay to hate someone you never met, don't know, hasn't harmed you, and never will to the extent of wishing him to be maimed and beheaded and his children raped?
He’s a troll. He’s constantly talking down about anyone who isn’t 100% his supporter. He said the nastiest things about anyone who disagrees with him. He’s constantly calling himself the smartest person ever. He’s pretending he’s a genius and everyone else is an idiot.

He’s a troll.
So you won't go one way or the other. I'll pick for you then. I think you simply decided that it was okay to hate someone like that, which is not a good look for you.
I thought Trump was an attention whore before he ran for president. I didn’t realize the hatred he harbored for people or the degree it which he was capable of disrespecting our nation.

He’s harmed our country in so many ways. He’s earned it.
He's earned the kind of hatred that gleefully advocates an innocent child be forcibly raped? You do realize, don't you, that I've brought that up multiple times and you've avoided it like the plague every time? You can't even oppose something so heinous because TRUMP! is involved. That should be enough to remove you from polite society.
Yeah, because I don’t have any idea what it has to do with me. So I’m ignoring your obvious trolling.
It became about you when you said TRUMP! deserved the nasty things that were said about him and wouldn't even condemn the statement about his son being turned over to a pedophile.

Are you saying he made the collective you hate him so much that you publicly wanted him maimed, tortured, beheaded and his child molested by a pedophile? Are you that easy to manipulate?

Or did you just decide on your own it was okay to hate someone you never met, don't know, hasn't harmed you, and never will to the extent of wishing him to be maimed and beheaded and his children raped?
He’s a troll. He’s constantly talking down about anyone who isn’t 100% his supporter. He said the nastiest things about anyone who disagrees with him. He’s constantly calling himself the smartest person ever. He’s pretending he’s a genius and everyone else is an idiot.

He’s a troll.
So you won't go one way or the other. I'll pick for you then. I think you simply decided that it was okay to hate someone like that, which is not a good look for you.
I thought Trump was an attention whore before he ran for president. I didn’t realize the hatred he harbored for people or the degree it which he was capable of disrespecting our nation.

He's earned the kind of hatred that gleefully advocates an innocent child be forcibly raped? You do realize, don't you, that I've brought that up multiple times and you've avoided it like the plague every time? You can't even oppose something so heinous because TRUMP! is involved. That should be enough to remove you from polite society.
Yeah, because I don’t have any idea what it has to do with me. So I’m ignoring your obvious trolling.
It became about you when you said TRUMP! deserved the nasty things that were said about him and wouldn't even condemn the statement about his son being turned over to a pedophile.
He’s deserved a lot of nasty things that were said about him. You had to take it to a ridiculous level.

Stop trolling and we can have an honest discussion.

He’s a troll.

He’s deserved a lot of nasty things that were said about him. You had to take it to a ridiculous level.

I cited them because they were things people actually said about him. Sure, they're extreme and ridiculous. They were also not made up.

required reading should be The Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution (especially the preamble)
And yet none of you tRumplings has actually done that.....
Wrong. You scumbags hate them.
Actually no, we don't. Even though that's what your "media" sources tell you.
Actually you do. You cheered on obuthole for every unconstitutional act he did.
Lol, like what?

He’s a troll.

I cited them because they were things people actually said about him. Sure, they're extreme and ridiculous. They were also not made up.
Okay. But I wasn’t talking about the extremes. You aren’t extremists and neither am I.

He’s a troll.

Okay. But I wasn’t talking about the extremes. You aren’t extremists and neither am I.
That's true. Do you then agree that he did NOT "earn" those things that people said about him? He didn't "earn" Kathy Griffin's severed head stunt, didn't "earn" what they said about his son?

That's true. Do you then agree that he did NOT "earn" those things that people said about him? He didn't "earn" Kathy Griffin's severed head stunt, didn't "earn" what they said about his son?
He didn’t earn those things.

He did earn it when I called him a cancer on our nation.

required reading should be The Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution (especially the preamble)
And yet none of you tRumplings has actually done that.....
Wrong. You scumbags hate them.
Actually no, we don't. Even though that's what your "media" sources tell you.
Actually you do. You cheered on obuthole for every unconstitutional act he did.
Lol, like what?
Obamacare, drone attacks, fast and furious....

He didn’t earn those things.

He did earn it when I called him a cancer on our nation.
No, he didn't. If he was a cancer he would be mild compared to the scum you idiots put in office.

No, he didn't. If he was a cancer he would be mild compared to the scum you idiots put in office.
I don’t know man. My scum never prompted thousands of supporters to storm the Capitol to try and prevent an election because they couldn’t accept the results.

Should be required viewing....

The second half is better than the first half.

All I can say is: Holy fucking shit. I had to force myself after just the first minute or so to continue watching. But I did because I wanted to address some of the things he said.

First and foremost, many here are saying that everything he said was true. Not so. I believe some have already pointed out that this was nothing more than an opinion piece. This assessment is borne out by the hyperbolic and melodramatic language, words and phrases he uses such as "Salem Witch Trial", "Mass hysteria", "Tribal war lord" (Trump), "Narcissistic personality cult", "Levels of blasphemy", etc. The entire video is nine minutes of arrogant hyperbole, tropes, metaphors, clichés, exaggerations and pot-kettle-black accusations and assessments.

"America elected Biden by over 7 million votes and you're confused because you didn't see us flock to his rallies..."

I love this one. His party could never accept that Trump won and spent four years trying to get him out on trumped up collusion charges. In fact, just minutes after the election was over and Pelosi and Maxine Waters were at the podium preparing to address the House about the results, Waters made some remark about election fraud.

"We don't wear matching hats."

First of all, how is this relevant? Secondly, Obama and Hillary Clinton both had campaign hats that they sold to supporters. Thirdly, even if the Democratic party did not wear matching hats, they most certainly shared a matching intolerant and judgmental attitude towards those who wore Trump's hat. To the point of threats, assault, violence against old and young alike and the nationwide revilement and persecution of a teenager coupled with a false narrative that they gleefully disseminated before bothering to wait for the truth.

"...a personality cult that comprises all seven deadly sins, the worst of which is pride."

Again, I love it. He boastfully states that "We (Democrats) don't wear matching hats..." along with other boasts about the things Democrats do and don't do while accusing Republicans of pride. What a fucking hypocrite.

"...cognitive dissonance is staggering..."

This coming from a guy who pridefully points out that Republicans are guilty of the sin of pride. Again, what a fucking hypocrite.

"The most sophisticated mass media tools ever created have eviscerated your powers of discernment."

Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats used to persecute a kid over a fucking hat? Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats have used to cancel certain celebrities and famous people because of their conservative views? Is this the same mass media that they used to create and push a false narrative about the Michael Brown shooting and the George Floyd death? Is this the same mass media they used to report on "peaceful protests" while buildings burned in the fucking background?

The Left has allowed mass media to affect them in the same, exact way.

"Peaceful protests, strikes and boycotts. That's how a society creates change, without violence."

Five people were killed during the Capital riot but upwards of twenty five people died during the course of the the BLM and Antifa riots last year. Jesus, talk about cognitive dissonance.

"The right to free speech does not include threats of violence."

He may want to tell that to the liberal who assaulted the conservative guy at Berkeley last year. He may want to tell that to all the liberals who assaulted people wearing MAGA hats. He may want to tell that to the Disney executive who, during the Nick Sandmann panic, tweeted a picture of a woodchipper with words about feeding "MAGAkids" in feet first.

Even if there is a nugget of truth to what he says, Democrats have been guilty of every single flaw, fault, sin and wrongdoing that he criticizes Republicans for in the video.

This guy is a fucking blinders-wearing hypocritical moron who's suffering from his own case of severe cognitive dissonance.

All I can say is: Holy fucking shit. I had to force myself after just the first minute or so to continue watching. But I did because I wanted to address some of the things he said.

First and foremost, many here are saying that everything he said was true. Not so. I believe some have already pointed out that this was nothing more than an opinion piece. This assessment is borne out by the hyperbolic and melodramatic language, words and phrases he uses such as "Salem Witch Trial", "Mass hysteria", "Tribal war lord" (Trump), "Narcissistic personality cult", "Levels of blasphemy", etc. The entire video is nine minutes of arrogant hyperbole, tropes, metaphors, clichés, exaggerations and pot-kettle-black accusations and assessments.

"America elected Biden by over 7 million votes and you're confused because you didn't see us flock to his rallies..."

I love this one. His party could never accept that Trump won and spent four years trying to get him out on trumped up collusion charges. In fact, just minutes after the election was over and Pelosi and Maxine Waters were at the podium preparing to address the House about the results, Waters made some remark about election fraud.

First of all, how is this relevant? Secondly, Obama and Hillary Clinton both had campaign hats that they sold to supporters. Thirdly, even if the Democratic party did not wear matching hats, they most certainly shared a matching intolerant and judgmental attitude towards those who wore Trump's hat. To the point of threats, assault, violence against old and young alike and the nationwide revilement and persecution of a teenager coupled with a false narrative that they gleefully disseminated before bothering to wait for the truth.

"...a personality cult that comprises all seven deadly sins, the worst of which is pride."

Again, I love it. He boastfully states that "We (Democrats) don't wear matching hats..." along with other boasts about the things Democrats do and don't do while accusing Republicans of pride. What a fucking hypocrite.

This coming from a guy who pridefully points out that Republicans are guilty of the sin of pride. Again, what a fucking hypocrite.

"The most sophisticated mass media tools ever created have eviscerated your powers of discernment."

Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats used to persecute a kid over a fucking hat? Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats have used to cancel certain celebrities and famous people because of their conservative views? Is this the same mass media that they used to create and push a false narrative about the Michael Brown shooting and the George Floyd death? Is this the same mass media they used to report on "peaceful protests" while buildings burned in the fucking background?

"Peaceful protests, strikes and boycotts. That's how a society creates change, without violence."

Five people were killed during the Capital riot but upwards of twenty five people died during the course of the the BLM and Antifa riots last year. Jesus, talk about cognitive dissonance.

He may want to tell that to the liberal who assaulted the conservative guy at Berkeley last year. He may want to tell that to all the liberals who assaulted people wearing MAGA hats. He may want to tell that to the Disney executive who, during the Nick Sandmann panic, tweeted a picture of a woodchipper with words about feeding "MAGAkids" in feet first.

Even if there is a nugget of truth to what he says, Democrats have been guilty of every single flaw, fault, sin and wrongdoing that he criticizes Republicans for in the video.

This guy is a fucking blinders-wearing hypocritical moron who's suffering from his own case of severe cognitive dissonance.

Thanks for watching.

But you agree, Biden's electoral victory was legitimate, right?

Thanks for watching.

But you agree, Biden's electoral victory was legitimate, right?

I'm a little ambivalent about the whole thing. On the one hand I knew Biden had a better chance at the win and I was fully prepared for that eventuality. But on the other hand, the irregular way the election transpired gave me doubts.

Also, I never said so myself but, most of the people I know are conservatives and almost every one of them was convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it. This may sound like paranoid conspiracy rhetoric but there's actually a good reason for it: They tried for four solid years to get Trump out and they made it clear that they would do anything and everything to make that happen. The Russia collusion case was a sham from start to finish. That case should never have started based on what they had.

Bottom line for me is, I think there could have been fraud - at least at local levels - but I'm not convinced enough to declare out loud that there was and I'm certainly not convinced enough to attack the Capital building. That was stupid and reckless and goes against everything conservatives have been preaching about the last four years about law and order. It was precisely the sort of thing that made our blood boil during the protests and riots.

Forum List

Back