Minnesota AG Claims Glock Handgun Can Fire 1,200 Rounds a Minute

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That’s a shot every 1/20th of a second.

Damn, all this time I’ve been pulling the trigger to fire just a single shot. Of course I’d be out of bullets in half a second.

And FYI- this modification he’s referring to is already illegal and doesn’t turn handguns into machine guns.

Who said the Left aren’t out to grab everyone’s guns?

Oh yeah.
Same AG who blames car manufacturers for all the rampant car thefts in his state.

Too bad Elon doesn’t ban people for Leftist disinformation.

Only the fully-automatic Glock 18 has a cyclic rate of fire at 1200 rounds per minute. But you hardly ever see a Glock 18, and the largest-capacity magazines you can get are only 50 and 100 rounds.

As for "converting" one to fire full-auto, most Glocks wouldn't hold up very well being fired that hard. At some point, it would fail and go kaboom.

The Minnesota AG is just plain stupid. Across all states, Minnesota has the 44th-highest rate of gun homicides in the country, and black people are 12 times as likely to die by gun homicide as white people.

The AG doesn't have a full-auto Glock problem, he has a black people problem.

Only the fully-automatic Glock 18 has a cyclic rate of fire at 1200 rounds per minute. But you hardly ever see a Glock 18, and the largest-capacity magazines you can get are only 50 and 100 rounds.

As for "converting" one to fire full-auto, most Glocks wouldn't hold up very well being fired that hard. At some point, it would fail and go kaboom.
Exactly.

This is where the sheer ignorance of the shitlibs viz. firearms is, once again, laid bare.

The normal mag would be empty in literally a couple seconds.....The barrel and firing mechanisms would heat up and fail in short order...The pistol would become hot as -well- a pistol, so quickly that you couldn't even hold onto it.

The stoopit flows for these sub-cretins like water over Niagra.

Until it fails and goes boom, the cyclic rate is still 1200 rounds per minute, isn't it?

Damn, all this time I’ve been pulling the trigger to fire just a single shot. Of course I’d be out of bullets in half a second.

And FYI- this modification he’s referring to is already illegal and doesn’t turn handguns into machine guns.

Oh yeah.
Same AG who blames car manufacturers for all the rampant car thefts in his state.

Plus it has 100 clips per round!!!

Maybe he means when equipped with a Glock Switch....It's the accessory of choice with the goblins now.

The device is roughly the size of a United States quarter, and when installed on the rear of the slide on a Glock pistol (replacing the slide cover plate), adds a selective fire switch; flipping the switch sets the weapon to full automatic mode, which is capable of firing at up to a theoretical cyclic rate of 1,200 rounds per minute.[7]

Any goblin caught with one is eligible for five years in club-fed.....Felon in possession or used in a crime.....10+ more years

Thing is the charges are usually pleaded down and or dismissed.

I don't normally take advice about firearms from a full-time piece of shit, part-time wife beater.

It's amazing how a deranged ape like this can still show its face in public.

bed1c712cb-800.jpg

Oh yeah.

Lol, the barrel would melt.

This is why you can't take the gun grabbing crowd seriously. More times than not they reveal themselves to know jack shit about firearms and how they work. My favorite is when they scream about banning automatic weapons and post a picture of an AR-15.

This is why you can't take the gun grabbing crowd seriously. More times than not they reveal themselves to know jack shit about firearms and how they work. My favorite is when they scream about banning automatic weapons and post a picture of an AR-15.
Well in this case it's an enforcement problem....Instead of blaming Glock he can go after the goblins that are caught possessing a Glock with a illegal switch.

5 to 20 years gets a lot of goblins off the streets as well as those they rat out selling the switches to them in the first place.

MN's thug AG needs to enforce the existing laws.

Except as otherwise provided herein, whoever owns, possesses, or operates a machine gun, or any trigger activator or machine gun conversion kit may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 20 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $35,000, or both.

(b) Except as otherwise provided herein, whoever owns, possesses, or operates a short-barreled shotgun may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

Oh yeah.

Well he is correct. A automatic Glock can fire 20 rounds a second. 20x60=1200.

But those are only made for law enforcement. The fact still remains you can't just go buy one at sportsman's warehouse. And when he says modification that means changing it from what the manufacturer sells and it's not glocks fault if people modify their weapons beyond what they are intended for. Glock isn't responsible for what people do after they buy the gun.

And no one can shoot that much anyway with reload times. Besides if someone picks up a Glock with the intention of just going and killing people it doesn't matter if it's automatic or semi automatic, they are still going to hurt people.

And the biggest fact also remains if our society banned criminals, dopeheads and crazy people then we wouldn't need any gun control. If we got rid of the people who want to go out and hurt others then everyone could have a fully automatic Glock and we would all be fine.

Oh yeah.

Theoretically it can. that's less than 3 seconds for a 33 round mag though

Forum List

Back