Time To Wake Up

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

You should have asked for investigations to find out, unless you are just asking to deflect from requests for a full investigation into this election.

Why would illegals have voted for Trump? que Bono?

It has been investigated, litigated, correlated, collated, recounted, sniffed, stroked, and fondled.

There was no fraud. You just lost.

No, it has been glossed over, rushed, ignored, passed on, punted and buried.

This can all be settled by a massive investigation into the voting process, the materials and the equipment.

How many recounts will suffice in Georgia?

The election was clean is an opinion,
No, it's a fact. Proven beyond reasonable doubt by experts, recounts, and investigations.

There was no fraud, you just lost.

The people running it said no fraud, wow shocker.

No full investigation was done, I want everything checked, counted and verified.
Did you want every election you've voted in done the same way? If it wasn't done...(and it wasn't) did you cry like a little bitch that the returns were falsifiied?

No?

The election was clean is an opinion,
No, it's a fact. Proven beyond reasonable doubt by experts, recounts, and investigations.

There was no fraud, you just lost.

The people running it said no fraud, wow shocker.

No full investigation was done, I want everything checked, counted and verified.
It's all been checked. There was no fraud. You just lost.

Checked only at the surface, no real investigation or verification of the votes authenticity.

Full investigation of all ballots, envelopes, machines and registrations.
Investigations were done. There was no fraud. You just lost.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

You should have asked for investigations to find out, unless you are just asking to deflect from requests for a full investigation into this election.

Why would illegals have voted for Trump? que Bono?

Illegals from Canada voted in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Millions.
Prove me wrong.

Oh wait you can't.

So his election was fraudulent.

How do you know it didn't happen...there were no audits.

Opinions vary and we discussed this before. Optics look bad. I agree that the GOP is fractured.

Not so, most of what he said is undeniable fact.
It doesn't matter.

The only way these people are going to realize they've been fooled is if Trump and their media decide to break it to them. And that's really tough to imagine.

And as time goes on, I'm beginning to wonder if even THAT would be enough. These people are completely in their own world now.

It doesn't matter.

The only way these people are going to realize they've been fooled is if Trump and their media decide to break it to them. And that's really tough to imagine.

And as time goes on, I'm beginning to wonder if even THAT would be enough. These people are completely in their own world now
Congratulations on being a part of the group think crowd of deniers of evidence-

You fuck faces ain't a part of their inner circle- you will suffer the same losses as everyone else- being too stupid to realize it though is part and parcel to being too stupid to realize it- in public no less- check with your betters for the next round of stupid regurgitation. You (and your stupid brethren) wear it well.

It doesn't matter.

And as time goes on, I'm beginning to wonder if even THAT would be enough. These people are completely in their own world now
Congratulations on being a part of the group think crowd of deniers of evidence-

You fuck faces ain't a part of their inner circle- you will suffer the same losses as everyone else- being too stupid to realize it though is part and parcel to being too stupid to realize it- in public no less- check with your betters for the next round of stupid regurgitation. You (and your stupid brethren) wear it well.
There's one now.

Forum List

Back