Time To Wake Up

You don't try to reason, you link or spout canned bullshit and then expect us to swallow it.
See what I mean. You’re not even addressing anything I said. It’s just “canned bullshit” because it’s not what you want to hear.

This isn’t the language of someone who is listening and using their brains. It’s the language of someone who only wants to hear one thing.

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

You should have asked for investigations to find out, unless you are just asking to deflect from requests for a full investigation into this election.

Why would illegals have voted for Trump? que Bono?

Illegals from Canada voted in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Millions.
Prove me wrong.

Oh wait you can't.

So his election was fraudulent.

How do you know it didn't happen...there were no audits.

For the hypothetical you stated to be accurate and congruent with the current situation, you would need to add:

We want to audit the results.

Fuck you. The election was clean. You're just a sore loser.

Let us prove it one way or another.

No. It's over.

lalalala.gif

You don't try to reason, you link or spout canned bullshit and then expect us to swallow it.
See what I mean. You’re not even addressing anything I said. It’s just “canned bullshit” because it’s not what you want to hear.

This isn’t the language of someone who is listening and using their brains. It’s the language of someone who only wants to hear one thing.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

I didn’t get the result I wanted but I didn’t bitch and moan about the vote.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.

Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.
I hope you're sitting down for this.

Limbaugh opened his show today BRAGGING that Trump is leaving office with a higher approval rating than -- wait for it -- Dubya.

I am not making this up.

Should be required viewing....

The second half is better than the first half.

Oh good, now you want just certain people to watch a video, in a free country.

I am not a Republican so I am not required to to view it. If I was required, it would have to be through the government and at that point I'd peacefully protest and exercise my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and rely on the Constitution to back my stand. Any federal court in the land would support my freedom.

It's the language of someone who knows your side would do anything to get rid of Trump, unless all the bullshit you spewed for the past 4 years about him being the most evil thing since Xenu was just lies.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.
It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

Then lets have a deep dive post election investigation.

Why?

Should be required viewing....

The second half is better than the first half.

Oh good, now you want just certain people to watch a video, in a free country.

I am not a Republican so I am not required to to view it. If I was required, it would have to be through the government and at that point I'd peacefully protest and exercise my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and rely on the Constitution to back my stand. Any federal court in the land would support my freedom.

Its past time to stop pretending the election was stolen., agreed?

Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

Yeah, Trump cheated big time in 2016. Perhaps we can investigate, find out the fraud, and void his court appointments. Lets do it!

Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

So?

Nothing will ever convince you that you were not cheated.
Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

Yeah, Trump cheated big time in 2016. Perhaps we can investigate, find out the fraud, and void his court appointments. Lets do it!

Go ahead, good luck finding the material, which should still be availible for this election.

Why?

So?

Nothing will ever convince you that you were not cheated.
Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

You are comparing this to 9/11? Why not just go all the way to the moon landing hoax idiots?

Nice attempt at guilt by association. Please show one post of me believing the 9/11 stuff.

A deep dive investigation would, along the lines of the Warren Commission, or the Rogers Commission would at least give me something to read about.

Why?

If they don’t trust the process they aren’t going to trust a “deep dive” either. It’s a waste of time. Every effort so far to do so has been met with further conspiracy or labeled “canned garbage”.

This is what happens when you’ve built a bubble around this sizable portion of the population. It doesn’t matter what happens, if the investigation doesn’t show what they want it to show, it won’t make any difference.

60 plus court cases crashed and burned because these accusations are bogus. To the Trump supporters, all that means is that there are 60 plus crooked Trump hating judges who are stealing the election with communist Joe Biden.

So why is there no deep dive? Because you people have made it so that no one actually cares what you think. You’ve devalued your own opinion to the point that it is completely worthless.

Forum List

Back