Time To Wake Up

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

You should have asked for investigations to find out, unless you are just asking to deflect from requests for a full investigation into this election.

Why would illegals have voted for Trump? que Bono?

It has been investigated, litigated, correlated, collated, recounted, sniffed, stroked, and fondled.

There was no fraud. You just lost.

No, it has been glossed over, rushed, ignored, passed on, punted and buried.

This can all be settled by a massive investigation into the voting process, the materials and the equipment.

How many recounts will suffice in Georgia?

One deep dive investigation would do the trick for me. Not just a recount.

The election was clean is an opinion,
No, it's a fact. Proven beyond reasonable doubt by experts, recounts, and investigations.

There was no fraud, you just lost.

The people running it said no fraud, wow shocker.

No full investigation was done, I want everything checked, counted and verified.
Did you want every election you've voted in done the same way? If it wasn't done...(and it wasn't) did you cry like a little bitch that the returns were falsifiied?

No?

Nope, not even the ones that went against my vote. Sorry, but this election is different because of the increases in vote methods that scream for vulnerability to fraud, namely mail in voting.

This election fucking stinks.

No, it's a fact. Proven beyond reasonable doubt by experts, recounts, and investigations.

No full investigation was done, I want everything checked, counted and verified.
It's all been checked. There was no fraud. You just lost.

Checked only at the surface, no real investigation or verification of the votes authenticity.

Full investigation of all ballots, envelopes, machines and registrations.
Investigations were done. There was no fraud. You just lost.

Surface investigations done by the people who originally counted the votes were done, or mandated by the people who originally counted the votes.

Sorry, not good enough.

Checked only at the surface, no real investigation or verification of the votes authenticity.

Surface investigations done by the people who originally counted the votes were done, or mandated by the people who originally counted the votes.

Sorry, not good enough.
It will never be good enough for the true believers.

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

You should have asked for investigations to find out, unless you are just asking to deflect from requests for a full investigation into this election.

Why would illegals have voted for Trump? que Bono?

Illegals from Canada voted in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Millions.
Prove me wrong.

Oh wait you can't.

So his election was fraudulent.

How do you know it didn't happen...there were no audits.

Well just like in Football, the next play has happened, and you are shit out of luck.

In this case all the materials should still be preserved, allowing a deep dive investigation, not just a recount, into the election process in the locations in question.

Let's try this:

Biden got more votes than Trump.

See how that works?

If you mean popular vote, that doesn't matter.

If you mean the EV, the issue is I simply don't trust the tallies in the States in question, due to various reasons I have stated before.

Sorry, not good enough.
It will never be good enough for the true believers.

The superficial recounts done under the gun due to time constraints shouldn't be good enough for anyone who cares about voting integrity.

A deep dive investigation, not just a recount, into the entire election process is needed, but of course will be denied by those who wouldn't want to know about any fraud even if it did happen.

The investigations have been done.

No. Superficial recounts have been done, by the people, or ordered by the people, who did the original counts.
Superficial recounts? They did a hand recount because Trump and his supporters were convinced that the vote counting machines from Dominion were stealing his votes and giving them to Biden.

They recounted the votes by hand. Every single one. Same result.

That’s not superficial. That was a lot of damn work.

So off to the next complaint. That’s why you guys can’t be convinced. Every time you come up with an accusation, it gets proven wrong. Then you just come up with another accusation. That’s why we say we live in a post-truth world. It’s whatever you want it to be.

The investigations have been done.

No. Superficial recounts have been done, by the people, or ordered by the people, who did the original counts.
Superficial recounts? They did a hand recount because Trump and his supporters were convinced that the vote counting machines from Dominion were stealing his votes and giving them to Biden.

They recounted the votes by hand. Every single one. Same result.

That’s not superficial. That was a lot of damn work.

So off to the next complaint. That’s why you guys can’t be convinced. Every time you come up with an accusation, it gets proven wrong. Then you just come up with another accusation. That’s why we say we live in a post-truth world. It’s whatever you want it to be.

Does not address if the votes came from invalid sources.

In the case you reference, were these paper ballots or machine receipts?

Sure it does. Because as the link above explains, the accusations of voters who moved was investigated. The list that Trump was going off of was not accurate. It was never intended to identify people who permanently moved out of state. They investigated the list and it was just wrong.

As for the ballots, the ballots they counted are mailed in ballots filled out by hand and filled ballots printed by the voting machine at the voting location by the voter themselves. So the answer is both, really.

Sure it does. Because as the link above explains, the accusations of voters who moved was investigated. The list that Trump was going off of was not accurate. It was never intended to identify people who permanently moved out of state. They investigated the list and it was just wrong.

As for the ballots, the ballots they counted are mailed in ballots filled out by hand and filled ballots printed by the voting machine at the voting location by the voter themselves. So the answer is both, really.

Still doesn't prove anything. No links to your positions, and even those links don't go into the details.

Still doesn't prove anything. No links to your positions, and even those links don't go into the details.
Ha! See what I mean. It doesn’t matter what was done. It’s just deny, deny, deny.

Can’t force you to believe anything. That’s why this is pointless.

Watch the news conference.

Ha! See what I mean. It doesn’t matter what was done. It’s just deny, deny, deny.

Can’t force you to believe anything. That’s why this is pointless.

Watch the news conference.

What you are showing me isn't proof, it's your opinion of things, nothing more.

That’s because to someone like you, there is no such thing as proof that Biden won the election. It cannot exist in your brain.

That’s because to someone like you, there is no such thing as proof that Biden won the election. It cannot exist in your brain.

No one on your side wants to try to convince me, it's just "shut up and take it".

It's easier to silence then to convince.
I’ve tried to reason with a lot of you but it’s always ended the same. You don’t listen. You’ve made up your mind. There is nothing anyone can say that will change your mind.

So if no one tries to convince you, well, maybe it’s because no one cares what you think anymore.

No one on your side wants to try to convince me, it's just "shut up and take it".

It's easier to silence then to convince.
I’ve tried to reason with a lot of you but it’s always ended the same. You don’t listen. You’ve made up your mind. There is nothing anyone can say that will change your mind.

So if no one tries to convince you, well, maybe it’s because no one cares what you think anymore.

You don't try to reason, you link or spout canned bullshit and then expect us to swallow it.

" Not one thing he said was untrue. "

Most of what he says is his own personal opinion, not fact. "We are good, you are bad." is the message. Same. Old. Shit.
Not so, most of what he said is undeniable fact.

Facts have to be proven beyond any doubt. Water is a liquid at STP is a fact. The gravitational constant at sea level is 9.81 M/S^2 is a fact. The Constitution is the founding document of our government is a fact. The Packers are in the NFC Championship game is a fact.

The election was clean is an opinion, because proof either way has not been given beyond a doubt. Now some opinions may have more backup than others, but that doesn't make them "Facts". The same thing applies to theories.
I would settle for a preponderance of the evidence, but so far, nobody has been allowed to present ANY evidence.

I am left with what my own eyes showed me at 4:00 a.m. on November 4.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back