Time to Seal the Ports of Entry

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
It's a matter of national security.
Let the cards fall where they may.
Congress has had enough time to solve this dilemma and they wouldn't.
Time for the Executive branch to insure national security.
Go for it.

The markets will crash before they open .
The market will crash if we stop the illegal invasion? Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaahhaaaaaaa. You are too fucking funny.

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

FUCK WETBACKS...they’re disgusting thirdworld human beings...they are no longer welcome here.

This actually gives President Trump the power to use his executive action because we are being INVADED. It's opened the realm of possibilities of getting a wall WITHOUT congress.

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
Go for it.

That make you extremely happy won't it? You bastards publicly call for bad things to happen to us.
You need to think before you speak. You are broadcasting your stupidity to the world.

Go for it.

That make you extremely happy won't it? You bastards publicly call for bad things to happen to us.
You need to think before you speak. You are broadcasting your stupidity to the world.

What I said is true. Recorded and displayed. You bastards relish hurt on Americans.

Go for it.

So, you are willing to let our sovereignty crash in order to stave off a temporary market plunge.
This is probably where we have arrived and deserve what is coming to us.
But I'll still oppose the immigration status quo, nonetheless.
Thanks for playing, tho.
Lol, some damn fool tRumpkin wants to talk about "sovereignty" when our *president* is obviously compromised from at least 3 different directions?

That's some funny shit there dude!

Tell us another one!

Go for it.

The market will crash if we stop the illegal invasion? Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaahhaaaaaaa. You are too fucking funny.
Are you stupid or did you just not read the thread?

I know which I'm voting for.

Go for it.

So, you are willing to let our sovereignty crash in order to stave off a temporary market plunge.
Thanks for playing, tho.
Lol, some damn fool tRumpkin wants to talk about "sovereignty" when our *president* is obviously compromised from at least 3 different directions?

Tell us another one!

You also thought Kavanaugh wouldn't be confirmed.
Tsk-Tsk

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

THe people in question, we wish to keep out, are not Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

TRY!

The OP said we should restrict ALL border crossings on the Southern border.

Do you know how to read? Do you hate different people that much that you suspend all rational perspective?

The nation is under attack. THe rights of your fellow citizens to be secure trump your right to socialize with certain Mexicans.

Land mines and machine gun nests on the border. This is war!! Trump at war. Got a good sound to it. And if there are prisoners taken, then of course don't forget to separate the little beaners from their parents.
You don't seem to understand. Yes, this is war, but Trump is at the helm at this time. We cannot afford to allow any and all invaders to flood into and occupy our homeland. Even worse, liberals would actually rob American taxpayers in order to award these invaders with a roof and sustenance. Reward for their services, perhaps?

Go for it.

What I said is true. Recorded and displayed. You bastards relish hurt on Americans.
Just making it worse on yourself. You really should take my advice and shut up.

I mean didn't anyone ever tell you it's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt?

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Good point...shit, even people diverse as fuck know how disgusting fucking wetbacks are...haha. Thanks for pointing that out.

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Tsk-Tsk
Please show where I said that.

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Tsk-Tsk

It's a safe assumption.

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Good point...shit, even people diverse as fuck know how disgusting fucking wetbacks are...haha. Thanks for pointing that out.
Did you know that studies show racists have smaller brains than no-racists?

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Tsk-Tsk

It's a safe assumption.
So basically you were talking outta your ass.
In other words lying.

Typical conservitard bullshit.

Go for it.

Thanks for playing, tho.

Tell us another one!

Did you know that studies show racists have smaller brains than no-racists?

Awesome...meanwhile I’ll pay more in luxury tax on two boats this year than you’ll earn.

Last edited:

Another article of impeachment against Trump.

Forum List

Back