Time to Seal the Ports of Entry

Close the ports of entry. Close Tijuana. Close the bridge in El Paso. Put a real hurt on Mexico. Put the military at Falcon Lake. Put serious interference with the cartels. Let them kill off the caravan.

The nation is under attack. THe rights of your fellow citizens to be secure trump your right to socialize with certain Mexicans.

The OP says we should stop every single crossing on the southern border.

When did you start suspending reason and critical thinking because you hate darkies so much?

Perhaps instead of just insulting me so much you should explain your complaint.

Oh, and shove your race baiting up your ass, asshole.

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

THe people in question, we wish to keep out, are not Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

TRY!

The OP said we should restrict ALL border crossings on the Southern border.

Do you know how to read? Do you hate different people that much that you suspend all rational perspective?

The nation is under attack. THe rights of your fellow citizens to be secure trump your right to socialize with certain Mexicans.

Land mines and machine gun nests on the border. This is war!! Trump at war. Got a good sound to it. And if there are prisoners taken, then of course don't forget to separate the little beaners from their parents.

You see the film of them swarming the Mexican southern Border?

That is an attack on the way. Don't kid yourself.

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

THe people in question, we wish to keep out, are not Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

TRY!

The OP said we should restrict ALL border crossings on the Southern border.

Do you know how to read? Do you hate different people that much that you suspend all rational perspective?

Land mines and machine gun nests on the border. This is war!! Trump at war. Got a good sound to it. And if there are prisoners taken, then of course don't forget to separate the little beaners from their parents.

You see the film of them swarming the Mexican southern Border?

That is an attack on the way. Don't kid yourself.
They'll do the same thing here, too. Count on it. They fully expect us to remain cowardly cattle. Send the military, apprehend any that get across and drag them right back. If that doesn't deter them, start shooting.

Close the ports of entry. Close Tijuana. Close the bridge in El Paso. Put a real hurt on Mexico. Put the military at Falcon Lake. Put serious interference with the cartels. Let them kill off the caravan.
------------------------------------ sounds to me that you describe America of the 50s and earlier . Not going to happen nowadays i am sorry to say Tipsy .

------------------------------------ sounds to me that you describe America of the 50s and earlier . Not going to happen nowadays i am sorry to say Tipsy .
Yeah, sure it does. Back then it was the Southern White Democrats(KKK also) going against US citizens of color who just wanted to be treated equally. Today, it is an invasion of Diseased Illegal Law Breakers who want what the US citizens have and the Democrats are willing to sacrifice all of US for those sick fuckers. And like cattle you just sit back taking your welfare and going right along with the end of your country. Dumbass.

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
It's a matter of national security.
Let the cards fall where they may.
Congress has had enough time to solve this dilemma and they wouldn't.
Time for the Executive branch to insure national security.

UPDATE:

I say its time to bring back that idea. When we take power bring an end to ALL immigration of every kind. Not one single person is allowed in, ever, for years, and the border gets seals like tupperware.

UPDATE:

I say its time to bring back that idea. When we take power bring an end to ALL immigration of every kind. Not one single person is allowed in, ever, for years, and the border gets seals like tupperware.
Aye, and deal with the criminals who have rap sheets a mile long. They will never be reformed so bring back the guillotine. No needles to screw up, just quick and painless.

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
It's a matter of national security.
Let the cards fall where they may.
Congress has had enough time to solve this dilemma and they wouldn't.
Time for the Executive branch to insure national security.
Do you know who is the head of the Executive branch?

I'll give you a few hints:

1) He stutters.
2) He loses his train of thought mid-sentence.
3) He farts very loudly.
4) He trips going up stairs to AF1.
5) He shits himself on a regular basis.
6) His wife thinks she is a medical doctor.
7) He talks about conversations he allegedly had with people on AMTRAK who retired long before those conversations took place.
8) He thinks he drove an 18-wheeler.
9) He thinks he got arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela in prison.
10) He cannot remember his Secretary of Defense's name if you held a gun to his head.
11) He loves to sniff women's and girls hair.
12) Kid like to play with the hair on his legs.
Too many more to list!

That guy is going to close the border?

Do you know who is the head of the Executive branch?

I'll give you a few hints:

1) He stutters.
2) He loses his train of thought mid-sentence.
3) He farts very loudly.
4) He trips going up stairs to AF1.
5) He shits himself on a regular basis.
6) His wife thinks she is a medical doctor.
7) He talks about conversations he allegedly had with people on AMTRAK who retired long before those conversations took place.
8) He thinks he drove an 18-wheeler.
9) He thinks he got arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela in prison.
10) He cannot remember his Secretary of Defense's name if you held a gun to his head.
11) He loves to sniff women's and girls hair.
12) Kid like to play with the hair on his legs.
Too many more to list!

That guy is going to close the border?

Before you go getting all rude on the OP I suggest you check the date on his post: He posted it when Trump was president.

I was the one who updated the thread.

Forum List

Back