Time to record it before the left tries to rewrite it

Hey, Buttplug, tell me again how Obama lost 10 million jobs.
Gladly...:ahole-1:

D18BB736-70DB-4B18-9B00-436CFDCD06ED.jpeg

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Gladly...:ahole-1:

View attachment 228282

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Since the start of the recession, 8.8 million jobs have been lost according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.”

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Obama wasn’t president in 2007 at the ”start of the recession.”

So you lied. Again. And you’re caught lying. Again.

You also lied when you ridiculously claimed he had only gained 1 million by the end of his presidency; when in fact, according to the same source you cite, the BLS, he had gained 12 million jobs since the start of his presidency. He gained 16 million jobs during the last 7 years of his presidency after the job markets turned around following Bush’s Great Recession.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Faun Over Men is obsessed with his gross queer sex toys... :eusa_doh:
Nope, the obsession with “gross queer sex toys” is all yours. I told you I use the term to mean “asshole.” You’re the one who fancies yourself to be a “gross queer sex toy.”

Nope, the obsession with “gross queer sex toys” is all yours. I told you I use the term to mean “asshole.”
If that were true, you would just say “asshole”. The words are not interchangeable. You got caught.

The market was actually in negative territory last month. Sorry to ruin your story with facts.
CC, panicked, is trying to get a head start on the rewrite.

The market hit record highs under the two years of Republican control. Sorry to ruin your propaganda.

The market is flat for this year. 2018 is a lost year for investors.

Yup, so is this where you say it's Trump's economy or Obama's?

There are these things called "recessions" in which the economy shrinks in size
According to your high school drop-out, welfare-recipient, trailer park economics, that’s not possible because the private sector creates jobs “every” day. :laugh:

Dude...you are just embarrassing yourself at this point. Nobody would deny the impact (both good and bad) that government policies have on the economy. Nobody.

Loser.

business-cycle-1024x543.png

According to your high school drop-out, welfare-recipient, trailer park economics, that’s not possible because the private sector creates jobs “every” day. :laugh:

Dude...you are just embarrassing yourself at this point. Nobody would deny the impact (both good and bad) that government policies have on the economy. Nobody.

Loser.

View attachment 228448

that is far too complicated for him, he will never be able to figure that out.

The market was actually in negative territory last month. Sorry to ruin your story with facts.

The market hit record highs under the two years of Republican control. Sorry to ruin your propaganda.

Trump is president. The market is not reacting to 2016, dope.

I see, so now it's Trump's economy. Evidently not everyone agrees....dumbass.
obama claims this is his economy - Bing video

I see, so now it's Trump's economy. Evidently not everyone agrees....dumbass.
obama claims this is his economy - Bing video

The market isn't the economy, dope.

Nope, the obsession with “gross queer sex toys” is all yours. I told you I use the term to mean “asshole.”
If that were true, you would just say “asshole”. The words are not interchangeable. You got caught.
Why? Often I call you rightards brain-dead instead of stupid. I’m mixing it up. And with you, you’re such s huge buttplug, that term seems way more appropriate than just asshole.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Obama wasn’t president in 2007
You know what also wasn’t happening in 2007? An economic collapse.
Actually, the first signs that an economic collapse was on the horizon came in 2006, when foreclosures began hitting record levels (at that time). Followed by the collapse of America’s second largest lender in early 2007. By the end of 2007, Bush’s Great Recession began and by 2008,also before Obama was president, the economy was in utter freefall. And now we have abject imbeciles and pathological liars like you, falsely claiming it all happened under Obama. And falsely claiming he gained only a million jobs by the end of his presidency.

Do you see know why you’re referred to as a buttplug?

Meanwhile, YOU posted a graph of the economic collapse which stated, ”since the start of the recession, 8.8 million jobs have been lost...”

And that started 13 months before Obama was sworn in. Aside from 8.8 million is not 10 million, Obama was not responsible for any of the jobs lost prior to him becoming president.

Now I see why it took sooo long and sooo much goading to get you to answer where did Obama lose 10 million jobs .... when your only way to answer that was to lie like the buttplug you are.

:dance:

Loser.

View attachment 228448
We’re talking about the economy and genius here posts a graph about basic business cycles. :lmao:

Ask an adult for help next time.

Forum List

Back