Time to record it before the left tries to rewrite it

You are claiming in 6 months, the Democrats destroyed the world economy.
My God...your ignorance is astounding.

The 1997 Community Re-Investment Act collapsed our housing market (which is what collapsed the economy). That act was in play for a decade by that point, idiot.

In addition, Nancy Pelosi hadn’t been speaker of the House for 6 months at that point. The Dumbocrats has controlled the House for 4 years at that point.

In addition to that, Harry Reid hadn’t been Senate majority leader for 6 months at that point. The Dumbocrats has controlled the Senate for 2 years at that point.

The 1997 Community Re-Investment Act collapsed our housing market (which is what collapsed the economy). That act was in play for a decade by that point, idiot.

In addition, Nancy Pelosi hadn’t been speaker of the House for 6 months at that point. The Dumbocrats has controlled the House for 4 years at that point.

In addition to that, Harry Reid hadn’t been Senate majority leader for 6 months at that point. The Dumbocrats has controlled the Senate for 2 years at that point.
L Y I N G F U C K

The Democrats took the house starting in 2007. The Senate Starting in 2007.

Are you stupid or lying???

Go fuck yourself you lying, America hating assfuck

The CRA had been in effect since 1977 you God Damn moron.

We’ve had two years of unprecedented economic prosperity. Now that the Dumbocrats have taken the House, you’re going to see a very negative impact on the economy. And of course, the left will attempt to convince everyone that the policies of President Trump and the Republicans are to blame.

Two years of record highs in the market. Two years of record low unemployment. Two years of growth. Sorry lefties, you won’t be able to rewrite history as you have done for the past 100 years. Too much technology. Too much is documented.

actually the house will become neutered come January

none of their agenda will move forward

unless it is something Trump wants through

And likewise for Trump’s legislative agenda. That wasn’t the case this past Monday. LOL

We’ve had two years of unprecedented economic prosperity. Now that the Dumbocrats have taken the House, you’re going to see a very negative impact on the economy. And of course, the left will attempt to convince everyone that the policies of President Trump and the Republicans are to blame.

Two years of record highs in the market. Two years of record low unemployment. Two years of growth. Sorry lefties, you won’t be able to rewrite history as you have done for the past 100 years. Too much technology. Too much is documented.

And likewise for Trump’s legislative agenda. That wasn’t the case this past Monday. LOL

are you fucking kidding troll

Trump has a stronger senate now then before

he wants ruths seat filled with a conservative (tic tic tic just matter of time now)

he can easily fill it

--LOL

as for the the government being gridlocked in the legislature

good as far as I am concerned

the less the government grows the better

try again troll

The last two years of Obama’s administration created more jobs than the first two years of the blob’s administration. Trump is just benefitting from an economy that was improving long before he infested the White House.

he wants ruths seat filled with a conservative (tic tic tic just matter of time now)

he can easily fill it

--LOL

try again troll

He didn’t have a cloture majority before Tuesday; he doesn’t have one now. No change in the senate.
He had a majority in the house before Tuesday. He doesn’t have one now. Big change in the House.

Those are the fact and they are not in dispute; unless you’re a desperate little loser trying to convince the world that there was some sort of victory; like yourself.

Unprecedented prosperity thanks to Republicans and President Trump.
The number of employed Americans has never been higher. The 156,562,000 Americans employed in October is the twelfth record set under President Donald Trump.
No wonder the Democrats had to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They didn’t have a single issue they could run on. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured borders. Improved foreign relations. The polar opposite of the MaObama reign of terror.

156,562,000: Record Employment for 12th Time Under Trump
LOLOL

Poor, deranged, Buttplug. You mean like Obama did every month during his last 33 months in office...?

Isn't that kind of the republican playbook though? The dems are learning from the best in the obstructionist game.

The market was actually in negative territory last month. Sorry to ruin your story with facts.
You were saying? :laugh:
The economy added 250,000 new jobs, unemployment stayed at a record low, and the number of employed Americans stands at a record high.
Unprecedented prosperity thanks to Republicans and President Trump.

October Showed Huge Economic Gains. Here’s How Congress Can Keep It Going.
LOLOL

I like how you run from the market after bragging about it, the instant it’s brought to your attention it’s been slumping. :badgrin:

The Keystone Pipeline? Really After construction with mostly foreign labor & steel less than 100 jobs.
And that’s 100 more jobs under Trump that didn’t exist under MaObama. 100 more people off of welfare. 100 more people generating tax revenue for our federal government that is $21 trillion in debt. 100 more people with a purpose and self respect.
Plus all the jobs for those who have to clean up the environmental hazards created by that pipeline.

Keystone Pipeline Leak Was Twice as Big as Previously Thought | Smart News | Smithsonian

he can easily fill it

--LOL

try again troll

2 races not yet decided.

I wouldn'tt count on Mitt Romney kissing Trump's fat ass.

The market was actually in negative territory last month. Sorry to ruin your story with facts.

gas prices low
jobs high
holiday spending
lots of jobs
infrastructure topic
military busy
STOCK MARKET up
LOL

The Dow is up 31% under Trump. Where was your applause for Obama when it was up 43% at this same point under his presidency. And that’s factoring in that Trump inherited a a bill market whereas Obama inherited a bear market. Start when the market turned around under Obama and the Dow was up 74% by this date in 2010. More than twice the increase than we’ve seen under trump.

Despite that, I don’t recall a single rightard gushing over Obama like y’all do over trump.

L Y I N G F U C K

The Democrats took the house starting in 2007. The Senate Starting in 2007.

Are you stupid or lying???

He’s the forum Buttplug. He also lied and claimed Republicans were in charge of the Congress in 1963 when the Civil Rights Act was drafted .... and he lied when he claimed 10 million jobs were lost under Obama.

If he didn’t lie, he’d have nothing to post.

he can easily fill it

--LOL

try again troll

2 races not yet decided.

I wouldn'tt count on Mitt Romney kissing Trump's fat ass.

I would.

The last two years of Obama’s administration created more jobs than the first two years of the blob’s administration.
When you destroy the world’s economy and run unemployment up to over 10%, there is a ton of room to create jobs (which is what the Republican-controlled House, Senate, and States did in MaObama’s final few years).

MaObama blocked job creation with his idiot policies. The Repunlicans created all of the jobs. Because unemployment was only like (5% or something?) when Trump took office, there is very little room for growth. So of course job creation will be slower. The Republicans has already fixed the economy.

The Democrats took the house starting in 2007. The Senate Starting in 2007. Are you stupid or lying???

Awe....is Real Dick “triggered” now that I proved he is an ignorant asshat and a liar? You said the Dumbocrats only had “6 months” to destroy the economy. Clearly 2007 to 2009 is more than 6 months.

Isn't that kind of the republican playbook though? The dems are learning from the best in the obstructionist game.
Sure. The American people sent Republicans to Washington to stop the MaObama reign of terror that was killing the United States.

I understand that the left will want their policies. All I’m saying is, don’t even attempt to blame the inevitable reversal of recent prosperity on President Trump. The left will try that. I just want to proactively and preemptively call out their bullshit.

The last two years of Obama’s administration created more jobs than the first two years of the blob’s administration.
When you destroy the world’s economy and run unemployment up to over 10%, there is a ton of room to create jobs (which is what the Republican-controlled House, Senate, and States did in MaObama’s final few years).

MaObama blocked job creation with his idiot policies. The Repunlicans created all of the jobs. Because unemployment was only like (5% or something?) when Trump took office, there is very little room for growth. So of course job creation will be slower. The Republicans has already fixed the economy.
Hey, Buttplug, tell me again how Obama lost 10 million jobs.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back