Mitt Romney already already working against Trump

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
What a POS. Apparently he's trying to fill McCain's shoes.

I want to thank Jeff Sessions for his service to our country as Attorney General. Under Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, it is imperative that the important work of the Justice Department continues, and that the Mueller investigation proceeds to its conclusion unimpeded.

profile_image
Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 7, 2018

Oh gee, putting country before party has Trumpers going hysterical. Good for Mitt. We need more Republicans to stand up for the rule of law.

So he's saying what almost everybody else aside from Trump is saying? What an asshole.

Oh gee, putting country before party has Trumpers going hysterical. Good for Mitt. We need more Republicans to stand up for the rule of law.

What law has Trump broken? It's been two years of nonstop "investigations" and nothing has been found.

Feel free to continue your snipe hunt though. :laughing0301:

Yeah, like when democrats got behind Lieberman, when he "put country before party"?

Oh, wait.....
I couldn't stand Lieberman. I thought Gore made a huge mistake when he chose him for VP.

What law has Trump broken? It's been two years of nonstop "investigations" and nothing has been found.
Honestly, the Mueller investigation is coming to a conclusion. My feeling is Trump will have his hand slapped. If he ends the Mueller investigation prematurely, the cloud over Trump will turn into a twister.

I want to thank Jeff Sessions for his service to our country as Attorney General. Under Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, it is imperative that the important work of the Justice Department continues, and that the Mueller investigation proceeds to its conclusion unimpeded.

profile_image

Is that supposed to be a Romney quote? Or are you just rambling incoherently?

So you're against the rule of Law then?
Or you're simply saying that supporting that rule of Law is "working against Rump"?

--- What indeed does that leave Rump working for?

The first time in his life

Last edited:

profile_image

Someone will need to be around to pick up the pieces of the Republican party after Trump's shitshow is flushed away.

profile_image

It's politics. Complaining that Trump has to deal with people within "his own party" (you know, when he gave money to the Democrats) is like complaining that a pot is being used to cook things in.

Trump is such a pussy and you people expect Trump to have it easy when he actually goes out of his way to make things difficult for himself so he can play the victim, and you people love it.

profile_image
Cowardly cult leader

Forum List

Back