Time to hold police accountable

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
please explain how it is racial and a hate crime
,,by the way, blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Do they? Please provide concrete evidence to back up that claim.

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
please explain how it is racial and a hate crime
,,by the way, blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Do they? Please provide concrete evidence to back up that claim.

The statistics have been posted here many times ignoramus. It is closer to 10x than twice though.,

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

OBEY THE POLICE, you will not get killed. Disobey the police and you deserve to get killed.

We DO need a major change in policing. We need to authorize lethal force for ALL resistant, non-compliant and fleeing suspects to protect our officers.
That's a good way to get shot.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

It's the same thing. That cop should be in jail.

You grab for my gun... and you get shot... there is no need for a jury, because no crime was committed.

Police are nearly always held accountable. You just are trying to hold them account for doing good.

In this case, the office is (at least based on the evidence thus far) obviously doing something wrong. He needs fired, and possibly involuntary manslaughter.

But in all the other cases... no, the officer shot a criminal, that was engaging in crime, and got was he deserved.

You don't ever reach for an officers gun, and then whine and cry a criminal got shot.

In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.

You grab for my gun... and you get shot... there is no need for a jury, because no crime was committed.

Police are nearly always held accountable. You just are trying to hold them account for doing good.

In this case, the office is (at least based on the evidence thus far) obviously doing something wrong. He needs fired, and possibly involuntary manslaughter.

But in all the other cases... no, the officer shot a criminal, that was engaging in crime, and got was he deserved.

You don't ever reach for an officers gun, and then whine and cry a criminal got shot.
Your the only one talking about anyone grabbing for anyone else's gun. Did you mix up the threads?

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.
There you go again... What the fuck are you babbling about? Do you even know? There is no gun, or attack in this story. I quit reading the rest of your nonsense as soon as it became obvious you didn't even know what topic you were mewling about....

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Are you sure that you - even AFTER the riots, meant to say that?

One dumb jogger we are dealing with here.

There you go again... What the fuck are you babbling about? Do you even know? There is no gun, or attack in this story. I quit reading the rest of your nonsense as soon as it became obvious you didn't even know what topic you were mewling about....

I already responded to this specific instance. The cop was wrong, and he should, and I believe will be dealt with accordingly.

I was speaking in generalities about the "every death by cop is racists and wrong!".

I disagree with that. Micheal Brown was shot and killed... rightfully. The vast majority of people killed by police, are criminals, and their death is good and right.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Are you sure that you - even AFTER the riots, meant to say that?

One dumb jogger we are dealing with here.

What I like most about riots, is that the rioters usually destroy their own black areas, victimizing other black people.

Additionally, this usually results in police pulling out of those communities, resulting in more crime and victims of the same black commodities.

There are good ways to handle things, and bad ways to handle it.

They seem to master harming themselves.

I already responded to this specific instance. The cop was wrong, and he should, and I believe will be dealt with accordingly.

I was speaking in generalities about the "every death by cop is racists and wrong!".

I disagree with that. Micheal Brown was shot and killed... rightfully. The vast majority of people killed by police, are good and right.
While thats all fine, and great for you, I suppose... I myself am not speaking in generalities. I'm responding specifically to the Floyd case. When I feel like chiming in about another incident; I'll take it to that thread, where it will have some semblance of relevance...

Forum List

Back