Biden crushes Trump

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I do wish Vice President Biden would ease up a little. Smacking Trump down is like shooting fish in a barrel; not a really big accomplishment. With people seeing Trump getting pounded, it will just create sympathy amongst the voters (except for suburban female voters. Most of them despise the groper Trump and will vote for Vice President Biden.)

Biden should also realize that by not wearing a mask. and imploring his base to not wear one, Trump is demonstrating his stand up guy masculinity, so loved by his base. Vice President Biden should not forget that everything Trump does is for his base. He could care less about the rest of the country.

It's true he is catering to his base, but no one outside of his hardcore base is going to feel sympathy for Trump when Biden criticizes him. Trump's hardcore base is not going to get him re-elected. Your premise that many voters are going to feel sympathy for Trump if Biden hammers on him is incorrect as only his hardcore base will.

It's true he is catering to his base, but no one outside of his hardcore base is going to feel sympathy for Trump when Biden criticizes him. Trump's hardcore base is not going to get him re-elected. Your premise that many voters are going to feel sympathy for Trump if Biden hammers on him is incorrect as only his hardcore base will.

Hi,

I have still never met a Biden supporter. At least Trump HAS hard core supporters. No one supports the senile child-sniffer.

Hi,

I have still never met a Biden supporter. At least Trump HAS hard core supporters. No one supports the senile child-sniffer.
Maybe you need to associate with a broader, more diverse group of people.

Yep! Biden's on a roll...literally. :auiqs.jpg:

BidenToiletPaper.png

Nobody and I mean nobody gives a fuck about Donald J. Trump, but his core base, Mitch, Lindsey, Collins and Fox News...if that fat mf' was to croak tommorrow from drinking bleach and digesting Hydro pills, the planet would celebrate like there's no tommorrow...thats how concerned we are over Trump!! Biden need to crush that fat bitch like a roach with egg attached....

I do wish Vice President Biden would ease up a little. Smacking Trump down is like shooting fish in a barrel; not a really big accomplishment. With people seeing Trump getting pounded, it will just create sympathy amongst the voters (except for suburban female voters. Most of them despise the groper Trump and will vote for Vice President Biden.)

Biden should also realize that by not wearing a mask. and imploring his base to not wear one, Trump is demonstrating his stand up guy masculinity, so loved by his base. Vice President Biden should not forget that everything Trump does is for his base. He could care less about the rest of the country.
^
Fake news

Hi,

I associate with Americans.

You associate with Mexicans.

Hi,

Not associating with criminals has worked great so far. You go with the gang bangers.
That's a completely pointless comment. Got anything of intelligence and sense to say?

Hi,

Trump has supporters who are white and not afraid to say so. I meet em all the time....Biden on the other hand is a bit silent in support...BUT COME NOV. YOU'LL SEE JUST HOW SILENT WE REALLY WERE WHEN WE SEND THAT FAT RACIST DISGUSTING PATHETIC PILE OF BRAIN SHIT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE INTO A PRISON CELL COMPLETE WITH COVID SNEEZING HORNY BLACK MEN!!

Hi,

Still no ammo to use against Biden. Trump`s supporters are much funnier than Biden`s so you got that going for you.

Hi,

Still no ammo to use against Biden. Trump`s supporters are much funnier than Biden`s so you got that going for you.

Trump supporters are biggest defenders of America you will see.

Biden supporters do not even exist. He is a senile old man obsessed with sniffing children.

Hi,

Lay down with dogs and you end up with fleas.

CNN?

Hi,

Maybe you need to quit hanging with child sniffers

Nobody and I mean nobody gives a fuck about Donald J. Trump, but his core base, Mitch, Lindsey, Collins and Fox News...if that fat mf' was to croak tommorrow from drinking bleach and digesting Hydro pills, the planet would celebrate like there's no tommorrow...thats how concerned we are over Trump!! Biden need to crush that fat bitch like a roach with egg attached....

Haven't seen you in a while T
Thought maybe one of your homies cut you deep, wide and continuously.

^^^^ The above link is for CNN and also note "The OPINIONS expressed in this commentary are those of the author" ie. Frida Ghistis' PERSONAL OPINIONS:

1590602276841.png

CNN, Clown News Network, this:

1590602434953.png

1590602449517.png

Hi,

Trump supporters are biggest defenders of America you will see.

Biden supporters do not even exist. He is a senile old man obsessed with sniffing children.

"He is a senile old man obsessed with sniffing children."

This:

1590602678638.png

Forum List

Back