Time to hold police accountable

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

I think his brain short-circuited. It is impossible for a leftist to understand that not everyone is a jogger. The equality delusion...

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
Anyone with a brain knows if you can't breath you can't talk. He was talking the entire time. He had a heart attack later and died from it. If the cop had actually put his full weight on the negro's neck the negro would have been dead in less than a minute.
Those are the facts and that's what the jury will rule.
Danny, if you can't fully expand your lungs to take a full breath to meet your oxygen needs under physical stress, you are slowly dying of oxygen deprivation. But you still might get out a few times that you're having trouble breathing while you still can.

If someone has weight on the side of your neck, it would be cutting off bloodflow to your brain causing you to lose consciousness. As you begin to go numb and black out and feel faint, you just might call that out in the panic of the minute as "not being able to breathe."

CURIOUS OBSERVATIONS ABOUT THE FLOYD MURDER:
  1. He was being taken in for suspicion of passing a phony $20 bill. The guy was seen cooperating and fell down on his way to the car whereas her was never let up again. The officer held him down by the neck while telling him to get on his feet abnd get into the car, which Floyd said he'd gladly do if the guy would just get off his neck. WHY WOULD YOU ORDER A HANDCUFFED GUY YOU WERE HOLDING FACE DOWN SITTING ON HIS NECK TO REPEATEDLY GET UP AND INTO THE CAR WHILE NOT RELEASING YOUR NECK HOLD?
  2. At one point, they begin bringing a stretcher over to get Floyd. Why would you call an ambulance and a stretcher for a guy you were arresting unless you knew he needed immediate medical care? He was just fine when he fell down.
  3. Then the paramedic comes over and checks Floyd's pulse at the neck, then leaves to get the stretcher. What was the stretcher for? Was there a pulse there? Was there no pulse? If no pulse, why would you simply walk away while the cop continued to crush his neck and not say something, the most likely reason why the guy had no pulse in the first place!
  4. If you thought a guy was in distress, not breathing, needed an ambulance, why would you continue to hold him face down in his spit and urine with your knee digging into his neck long after the ambulance had been called, right up to the very last second when you had to release the body so they could roll him over and take him to the hospital?
  5. If a person was not breathing and needed emergency treatment, apparently unconscious or not breathing, why would you continue to cut off his air and blood supply as long as possible and not start CPR?

OBEY THE POLICE, you will not get killed. Disobey the police and you deserve to get killed.

We DO need a major change in policing. We need to authorize lethal force for ALL resistant, non-compliant and fleeing suspects to protect our officers.

You really are a piece of shit Nazi wannabe.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
You’re missing the point. Hold him accountable by fining him, or whatever the law says the punishment is. Don’t drive your knee into his neck until he dies!

1590689021605.png

OBEY THE POLICE, you will not get killed. Disobey the police and you deserve to get killed.

We DO need a major change in policing. We need to authorize lethal force for ALL resistant, non-compliant and fleeing suspects to protect our officers.

He was complying. He was handcuffed and calmly sitting on the ground where the cop told him to sit. He wasn’t in any position to resist. Cuffed behind his back.

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
You’re missing the point. Hold him accountable by fining him, or whatever the law says the punishment is. Don’t drive your knee into his neck until he dies!

Think cause and effect....simple shit.

Obey orders from law enforcement and stay alive
OR
Ignore orders, resist and risk dying...your call

He did everything he was told to do and he’s still dead. Look at the new video. Meek as a lamb.

Sure, we have to protect our police officers. Do we give them blank check to do whatever they want? No fucking way.

I'm very suspicious of any officer who reports sole reason for arresting someone is "resisting arrest".

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.

I'd like to know what was the reason for his arrest?

What type of american thinks that it’s ok for police to be executioners. We have a whole justice system. This man was unarmed, not resisting.
FALSE! He was resisting.
There is no video or reports from any witnesses that he ever resisted arrest. How easy is it to resist arrest with your hands cuffed?

If it was a black policeman with his knee on a white guys neck causing him to sufocate and die. The words "hate crime" would never be mentioned by the media.
You might be right. But then, show me a white guy getting choked to death like that? What does your hypothetical to do with THIS guy being choked to death. Should not have happened.

Was he choked to death? Washington Post reported he died in hospital.

Look, TOTAL STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has NOTHING to do with a man being choked to death on the street who was offering no resistance.
How do you establish him "offering no resistance" ? I heard a report that said that he WAS resisting arrest.
Let's see a link, because I think you are having hallucinations.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

I think his brain short-circuited. It is impossible for a leftist to understand that not everyone is a jogger. The equality delusion...
Yet you have the delusion that every black man is a crimminal.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Are you sure that you - even AFTER the riots, meant to say that?

One dumb jogger we are dealing with here.
Cops acted with excessive, lethal force against an unarmed suspect already cuffed.

Defend that!

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.

Yet you have the delusion that every black man is a crimminal.

Of course not. You have to make up lies about other people to justify your own evil judgemental actions.

More white people are killed by police routinely. In fact, research shows that a police officer is less likely to engaging in violent confrontation with a black person, because they are more affraid of being called racist by bigoted pigs like you.

Do you see me, and other white people, protesting the thousands of white criminals killed by police? No. Because we support law and order, and criminals being dealt with.

Because we're better than you. Just remember that. We are better people than you could ever hope to be.

Forum List

Back