Time to hold police accountable

Time for certain segments of society to be held accountable for that same segment getting themselves killed over and over again by police. But for now libbies and MSM live pointing elsewhere for the responsibility.
1/7th the population, 70% of crimes and 60% of homicides plus 80% of children not living with father.
God I’m such a factist racist.
What is a factist?

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.

Agreed. The officer acted badly. Very badly. Everyone agrees on this. I don't see anyone saying "yes, please put your full body weight on a knee to a guys neck who is already in cuffs. That's how it should be done".

WHere is that person? I don't see that anywhere.

Doesn't stop the pure evil bigoted scum that is left-wingers from claiming we do.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

I think his brain short-circuited. It is impossible for a leftist to understand that not everyone is a jogger. The equality delusion...
Yet you have the delusion that every black man is a crimminal.

Of course not. You have to make up lies about other people to justify your own evil judgemental actions.

More white people are killed by police routinely. In fact, research shows that a police officer is less likely to engaging in violent confrontation with a black person, because they are more affraid of being called racist by bigoted pigs like you.

Do you see me, and other white people, protesting the thousands of white criminals killed by police? No. Because we support law and order, and criminals being dealt with.

Because we're better than you. Just remember that. We are better people than you could ever hope to be.

The situation is getting out of hand. Diversity does not work.

Perhaps it is time to offer blacks their reparations - ride back to Africa. They can take the media, a society the media wishes to create is waiting there.

Sure, we have to protect our police officers. Do we give them blank check to do whatever they want? No fucking way.

Personally, I would come close. This man was likely not guilty of whatever they were hassling him over, but not one of us adults in this country is truly innocent.

Sure, we have to protect our police officers. Do we give them blank check to do whatever they want? No fucking way.

Personally, I would come close. This man was likely not guilty of whatever they were hassling him over, but not one of us adults in this country is truly innocent.

He almost certainly was a criminal. Otherwise the left would not be defending him with such vigor.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.

I'd like to know what was the reason for his arrest?
Forgery

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.
Chocked to death? Was he preventing something from rolling?

My father had a massive heart attack and died in our living room. His death was listed as being in the hospital emergency room, despite his being dead for about a half hour.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

I think his brain short-circuited. It is impossible for a leftist to understand that not everyone is a jogger. The equality delusion...
Yet you have the delusion that every black man is a crimminal.

Of course not. You have to make up lies about other people to justify your own evil judgemental actions.

More white people are killed by police routinely. In fact, research shows that a police officer is less likely to engaging in violent confrontation with a black person, because they are more affraid of being called racist by bigoted pigs like you.

Do you see me, and other white people, protesting the thousands of white criminals killed by police? No. Because we support law and order, and criminals being dealt with.

Because we're better than you. Just remember that. We are better people than you could ever hope to be.

The situation is getting out of hand. Diversity does not work.

Perhaps it is time to offer blacks their reparations - ride back to Africa. They can take the media, a society the media wishes to create is waiting there.

Yes and no.

Multiculturalism does not work.

Diversity isn't the problem per say, it's multiculturalism that is the problem.

Singapore is diverse. But they have one culture.

Singapore is the safest city on Earth. Almost 6 million in one city and often they have less than 5 murders a year. Some years zero murders.

I don't support expelling entire groups of people. But I do support enforcing a code of conduct, for a singular culture.

And lastly, I support ridged enforcement of the law. Which includes quick and efficient death penalty for all rapists and murderers.

enjoy watching this type of brutality
Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop

"Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop "

so all of those cons saying "I LOVE to see cops killing my enemies" are actually sad?

Of course. I hate all brutality.

IF you want my ideal.... it would be that people obey the law, and never get arrested. There should be no murder, no rape, no abuse, and thus....... no need for police to ever get physical with any criminal.

Now I don't say I enjoy seeing police kill someone, but at the same time every dead criminal, is a benefit to society. That simply how it is. Am I happy about justice being carried out? Yes. Absolutely.

Now this officer was clearly in the wrong. But more generally, yes. Less criminals is better for all of us.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

He was PRONOUNCED DEAD at the hospital. Get your facts straight.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Agreed. The officer acted badly. Very badly. Everyone agrees on this. I don't see anyone saying "yes, please put your full body weight on a knee to a guys neck who is already in cuffs. That's how it should be done".

Doesn't stop the pure evil bigoted scum that is left-wingers from claiming we do.
Actually, several people on this thread said that if you resist arrest, which we did not see happen herre, then, anything goes. Tough cookies. You get what you deserve. Maybe you need to go back and read this thread.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Actually, several people on this thread said that if you resist arrest, which we did not see happen herre, then, anything goes. Tough cookies. You get what you deserve. Maybe you need to go back and read this thread.

He did resist arrest.

Don't do it.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.
Who, in your estimation, is innocent before PROVEN guilty in America? The man had a counterfeit $20. How is such an offense comparable to violent crime?

Admit it. You have no problem with cops roughing up a Black man because you think any Black man is a violent, unlawful person unworthy of justice. You want to use Justice as a sword. In America, justice is a shield.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Chocked to death? Was he preventing something from rolling?

My father had a massive heart attack and died in our living room. His death was listed as being in the hospital emergency room, despite his being dead for about a half hour.

Similar to my Ol' Man. I think it might eliminate the need for an autopsy.

It’s time to hold corrupt police accountable and it’s way past time to hold the culture of fatherless segregationist racist blacks accountable for social deviance.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

He did resist arrest.

Don't do it.
When? Where? Pictures? Eyewitness?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
If anything the police should be held accountable for letting the riot and looting go on as long as it did, The police just stood by and let it happen. That is not what the taxpayers hire them to do

Forum List

Back