Time to hold police accountable

View attachment 342141

More black people will die because of this. It's that simple. This guy just caused more black people to be killed.

All the way back when the first protests started happening, more and more blacks are dying every year. Things have been getting worse for black people, not better, and it's their own fault. Very sad.

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.
No they will see the rigors and possible outcomes of subduing a violet man who thinks some hint of false “racism” will save his bacon
Nope. It is clear and obvious three cops stood by like good little Nazi's following orders while the forth cop slowly murdered a helpless man. The desecrated thug blue line flag should be outlawed and gang tattoos and emblems banned.

You have the right to be an evil, garbage, worthless human being. Hopefully the police will handle people like you too. Or better, hope criminals handle you.

Andy, not that I disagree with most of what you said, but there is a strange duplicity to some of it.

because good people don't resist. Bad people resist.
Deaf people can resist.
Retarded people can resist.
Confused, sick or ill people can resist.
Scared people can panic and resist.
None of this gives free license to use unlimited forced up to and including deadly force when other options are available. I bet a quick zap with a stun gun would have solved any "resistance" by Mr. Floyd.

I'd need to see one heck of a justification for that.
And when you refuse to do that..... then yeah... you could die. And that's on you.
So, OTOH, if you don't fully cooperate, even in a situation where you feel justified, all bets are off, anything goes, you could die, and that's on you, yet you still feel the officer here needs one heck of a justification in this case?

Apparently, all the cop has to say is Floyd was resisting arrest and he felt threatened.

Andy, not that I disagree with most of what you said, but there is a strange duplicity to some of it.

because good people don't resist. Bad people resist.
Deaf people can resist.
Retarded people can resist.
Confused, sick or ill people can resist.
Scared people can panic and resist.
None of this gives free license to use unlimited forced up to and including deadly force when other options are available. I bet a quick zap with a stun gun would have solved any "resistance" by Mr. Floyd.

I'd need to see one heck of a justification for that.
And when you refuse to do that..... then yeah... you could die. And that's on you.
So, OTOH, if you don't fully cooperate, even in a situation where you feel justified, all bets are off, anything goes, you could die, and that's on you, yet you still feel the officer here needs one heck of a justification in this case?

Apparently, all the cop has to say is Floyd was resisting arrest and he felt threatened.

This guy was not deaf, retarded, confused, sick or ill.

And again, you don't know that. I've seen people shake off stun guns, like you hit them with a spit wad.

Again, if you are so convinced that you can do a better job, join the police force.

This is dumb.
Justification? For what? An accident? That officer was not 'trying' to kill anyone. He was trying to subdue the suspect that was resisting arrest.

Again you are speaking like a person who has never had to try and subdue anyone.

Any idiot that has no idea what hand to hand violence is about, thinks they could have done it better. But that is just you being arrogant about your ignorance.

Fighting someone is hard. You can't just go into a fight with someone, thinking, we'll I'll just grab his arm, and this will go down easy.

You go into a confrontation like that, you are going to get either yourself, or innocent people killed.

You have to STOP that person. That is your job. It's not "stop him unless it could hurt him"... your job as an officer is to STOP that person.

The job of a police officer is to stop and subdue criminals.

And by the way, if an officer tells you to stop, and you refuse... that alone makes you a criminal.

The more that criminal resists, the more physical force you must employ to stop them.

And you have no other option as a police officer. It's stupid to think otherwise. What is the officer supposed to do? "Oh he's struggling too much. Gotta let him go, or he could get hurt", and then he rapes your daughter, and your dumb butt cries the officers are not stopping criminals.

"Oh but this guy was only passing fake bills! Not raping!"

But the officers don't know that. They have no idea what all one person could be into. This guy could have been part of MS13, which is widely known for fake bills, money laundering, and all forms of violence and crime.

You do not know what that person in front of you is into.

Again, only the cowards in sitting at their computers at home, who have never had the responsibility of anything, think they would have done it better. No you would not. You have never owned the responsibility of anything like this, or worse, you have your head shoved so far up your ideology, you have forgotten what responsibility in life and death is.

View attachment 342141

More black people will die because of this. It's that simple. This guy just caused more black people to be killed.

All the way back when the first protests started happening, more and more blacks are dying every year. Things have been getting worse for black people, not better, and it's their own fault. Very sad.

Their own fault? That is crazy talk.

View attachment 342141

No. I am dead on right about it. Entirely.

View attachment 342141

No, you're not "dead on right" - just FAR right. NaziCon right.

View attachment 342141

No, you're not "dead on right" - just FAR right. NaziCon right.

Yeah, Nazicon! Whatever floats your tiny irrelevant boat.

No I'm right. Thanks, but you are wrong, and I am right, and I have evidence to prove it. Chicago.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.
Who, in your estimation, is innocent before PROVEN guilty in America? The man had a counterfeit $20. How is such an offense comparable to violent crime?

Admit it. You have no problem with cops roughing up a Black man because you think any Black man is a violent, unlawful person unworthy of justice. You want to use Justice as a sword. In America, justice is a shield.

Ok I admit it. Whatever you want to believe you arrogant judgmental prick of human trash.

Whatever your bigoted self righteous heart wants to believe, I admit to all of it.

If lying about everyone is what you have to do, in order to feel better about the worthless trash that you are.... then I admit everything! XD

And I'm voting TRUMP in 2020! You worthless bit of poop, that thinks yours animal cowardliness, is worthy of being considered human! I ADMITTED IT ALL! XD

Now what are you going to do? Huh? Your accusations and petty animal like insults, mean NOTHING to me!

Suddenly your only method of attack others.... is utterly meaningless. What can you bigots do now? :D
Ian there a ledge you're supposed to be on?

This is dumb.
Justification? For what? An accident?
Andy, I'm confused. YOU are the one who said he needs one heck of a justification for putting his knee on neck, then you say all bets are off, anything goes, and now you act as though I said this!

That officer was not 'trying' to kill anyone.
If I WANTED to kill someone with just a hold, I can't think of a better way than to jam my knee into your neck with my full body weight for five minutes, several minutes after you stopped speaking, struggling, breathing or moving.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.
Who, in your estimation, is innocent before PROVEN guilty in America? The man had a counterfeit $20. How is such an offense comparable to violent crime?

Admit it. You have no problem with cops roughing up a Black man because you think any Black man is a violent, unlawful person unworthy of justice. You want to use Justice as a sword. In America, justice is a shield.

Ok I admit it. Whatever you want to believe you arrogant judgmental prick of human trash.

Whatever your bigoted self righteous heart wants to believe, I admit to all of it.

If lying about everyone is what you have to do, in order to feel better about the worthless trash that you are.... then I admit everything! XD

And I'm voting TRUMP in 2020! You worthless bit of poop, that thinks yours animal cowardliness, is worthy of being considered human! I ADMITTED IT ALL! XD

Now what are you going to do? Huh? Your accusations and petty animal like insults, mean NOTHING to me!

Suddenly your only method of attack others.... is utterly meaningless. What can you bigots do now? :D
Ian there a ledge you're supposed to be on?

Which ever ledge guarantees your death if you fall. The goal is to improve society.

This is dumb.
Justification? For what? An accident?
Andy, I'm confused. YOU are the one who said he needs one heck of a justification for putting his knee on neck, then you say all bets are off, anything goes, and now you act as though I said this!

That officer was not 'trying' to kill anyone.
If I WANTED to kill someone with just a hold, I can't think of a better way than to jam my knee into your neck with my full body weight for five minutes, several minutes after you stopped speaking, struggling, breathing or moving.

You said something to the effect that "how did a person passing a fake bill, die".

People die if they resist police. That is a universal truth. If you resist a police officer, you are risking death. Does not matter what you do... if you try to fight off a police officer, he is required to use increasing amounts of force, until he subdues you.

If you resist a police officer, you can end up dead. That is a fact.

As for the knee on the neck... I already said very clearly, that this was wrong. I do not see any reason why putting your weight on a knee, on someone's neck, is appropriate course of actions. Unless there is something really important that I don't know about, but I can't imagine what that would be.

Both can be true. They are not mutually exclusive.

Again, a police officer doing something bad, does not mean that the person who died was innocent.

Me doing something wrong, doesn't mean you were not doing something wrong. Both people can be doing something wrong.

Again, I guarantee you, that if that man had not resisted the officer... none of this would have happened, and he would have been alive. Guarantee if he had not been engaging in crime, he likely would not have been arrested at all, let alone pinned to the ground.

BOTH CAN BE TRUE. The officer doing something wrong, does not mean the other guy is innocent.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

Cops did not stop the riots.

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

Most of the cucks , queers and cellar dwellers have never engaged in intense physical competition much less a real fight where life and property are in question. Their “this is how snowflakes want it handled” is like reading the funnies

If cops hate blacks as much as some of you claim.... Why did they not open fire on all the looters last night? That would have been the perfect opportunity.

If cops hate blacks as much as some of you claim.... Why did they not open fire on all the looters last night? That would have been the perfect opportunity.

On the other hand, if the cops were incompetent... they would let criminals loot.

Cops did not stop the riots.

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

Cops are traitors and help NWO by imposing of lock-downs and destroying our economies
Many peoples changed their opinion about cops after Covid-19

Where I come from it’s called Law and Order. Better a few of the innocent are punished than the guilty get away without punishment.

You have got that totally backwards.

QUOTATION:​
That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.
ATTRIBUTION:​
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.—The Writings of Benjamin Franklin, ed. Albert H. Smyth, vol. 9, p. 293 (1906).

It's long past time that everyone was held accountable including politicians and especially congressmen, DAs and judges that have run amok.

Forum List

Back