Time to hold police accountable

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.

Agreed. The officer acted badly. Very badly. Everyone agrees on this. I don't see anyone saying "yes, please put your full body weight on a knee to a guys neck who is already in cuffs. That's how it should be done".

WHere is that person? I don't see that anywhere.

Doesn't stop the pure evil bigoted scum that is left-wingers from claiming we do.
Actually, several people on this thread said that if you resist arrest, which we did not see happen herre, then, anything goes. Tough cookies. You get what you deserve. Maybe you need to go back and read this thread.

True! But once you are on the ground, with cuffs on you, you don't put a knee on someone's neck. There are other places to put a knee, to keep a person down.

Better training, or a bad officer, I'm not sure.

Time for certain segments of society to be held accountable for that same segment getting themselves killed over and over again by police. But for now libbies and MSM live pointing elsewhere for the responsibility.
1/7th the population, 70% of crimes and 60% of homicides plus 80% of children not living with father.
God I’m such a factist racist.
What is a factist?
Every time it does not go a libbies way it’s an “ist” or an “ism” so just like they make it up I thought I’d give it a shot

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.
He was PRONOUNCED DEAD at the hospital. Get your facts straight.
No no no. Facts getting in way of feelings inspired by fakery
You are a racist and possibly one who thinks that pretty women are....well...pretty.

But once you are on the ground, with cuffs on you, you don't put a knee on someone's neck.
If they are handcuffed, they are presumably "arrested." Unless they are Bruce Lee or Kwai Chang Caine.
Anyone who knows anything about anatomy and defense knows that one of the most vulnerable places to hurt or kill someone is the neck/throat area.
If I lean on you with my knee on your neck for 5 minutes, I guarandamntee you, bad things will happen.
That's a last resort area to use in an emergency with a dangerous, violent person when all else has failed to gain control of a person.

The party that needs to be accountable is black males who abandon 1 million families they create every year. These fatherless males turn out to be a blight on society so often and situations like this happen.
Roughly 3/4/5 police incidents of a lethal nature between police and ill guided black males each year and that’s front page but the actual cause of and responsibility for creating these deformed men is Never discussed not even acknowledged.

But once you are on the ground, with cuffs on you, you don't put a knee on someone's neck.
If they are handcuffed, they are presumably "arrested." Unless they are Bruce Lee or Kwai Chang Caine.
Anyone who knows anything about anatomy and defense knows that one of the most vulnerable places to hurt or kill someone is the neck/throat area.
If I lean on you with my knee on your neck for 5 minutes, I guarandamntee you, bad things will happen.
That's a last resort area to use in an emergency with a dangerous, violent person when all else has failed to gain control of a person.
The guy thinks he’s some type of expert on how violent apprehensions should be snowflake handled

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
please explain how it is racial and a hate crime
,,by the way, blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Do they? Please provide concrete evidence to back up that claim.
ok--and I will post my other FACTS that blow the shit out of racists' minds
first, blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%--5 times MORE--yet:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
....do you understand the math there and how much higher blacks murder whites ????!!!!

....now, I hope you have graduated 4th grade math, because a lot of racist posters do not understand basic math---so here--hate crime offenders:

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

In this video you are NOT seeing streets free of crime. You are seeing crime committed by police.

Really? Can you post the criminal history of the guy they caught? Why was he being arrested?
Can you defend kneeling on the neck for 8 minutes? The suspect was not violent. He was in cuffs.

Can you defend that lethal level of police tactics?

No human with a shred of decency can.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.
Who, in your estimation, is innocent before PROVEN guilty in America? The man had a counterfeit $20. How is such an offense comparable to violent crime?

Admit it. You have no problem with cops roughing up a Black man because you think any Black man is a violent, unlawful person unworthy of justice. You want to use Justice as a sword. In America, justice is a shield.

Ok I admit it. Whatever you want to believe you arrogant judgmental prick of human trash.

Whatever your bigoted self righteous heart wants to believe, I admit to all of it.

If lying about everyone is what you have to do, in order to feel better about the worthless trash that you are.... then I admit everything! XD

And I'm voting TRUMP in 2020! You worthless bit of poop, that thinks yours animal cowardliness, is worthy of being considered human! I ADMITTED IT ALL! XD

Now what are you going to do? Huh? Your accusations and petty animal like insults, mean NOTHING to me!

Suddenly your only method of attack others.... is utterly meaningless. What can you bigots do now? :D

Last edited:

Yeah agreed. The officer should not have done that.

That's my whole point. You are preaching to the choir.

Of course, if the person had not been violating the law, and not been resisting arrest... this never would have happened.

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.
No they will see the rigors and possible outcomes of subduing a violet man who thinks some hint of false “racism” will save his bacon

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
first, blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%--5 times MORE--yet:
....do you understand the math there and how much higher blacks murder whites ????!!!!

....now, I hope you have graduated 4th grade math, because a lot of racist posters do not understand basic math---so here--hate crime offenders:
Math is racist just like Covid
Lib 101

The guy thinks he’s some type of expert on how violent apprehensions should be snowflake handled

I agree. It's amazing how many arm chair generals, back seat drivers, and Monday Morning Quarterbacks, that have never had to deal with anyone ever, in their entire pathetic lives....

they all know how police work should really be done. All of them know better. All of them would have done it better.

None of those pathetic cowards, would ever even attempt to the do the job themselves if given the chance to back their words with actions. None of them would.

Every cowards, says everyone else sucks at their job.... from behind their computer screen where they have to own the responsibility of nothing, but how many potato chip crumbs are laying on their shirt.

Math is racist just like Covid
Lib 101
......fact = a lot of them do not graduate, so I can understand how they can't do the math

if the person had not been violating the law, and not been resisting arrest... this never would have happened.
That's the fuzzy gray area that is still vague. I've heard forgery and passing a bad $20 bill. Forging a check? Don't you go to the house for that? Passing a bad bill? If spotted at the register at time of sale, don't you refuse it? If found later, how do you know who gave it to you?

What if someone gave you the bad bill and you used it not realizing it was phony?

How do you end up face down in the street dead for either?

And yet, here is Hillary Clinton, aiding a hostile foreign government, stealing from the White House, failing to protect American citizens she was responsible for, violating national security federal laws, leaking secrets to foreign countries, using her office to curry favors and profit from other countries for personal gain, corrupting the election process, lying to the FBI, AND destroying government property and evidence, still walking the streets a free woman doing the national talk show circuit a hero to the Left.

Last edited:
No they will see the rigors and possible outcomes of subduing a violet man who thinks some hint of false “racism” will save his bacon
Nope. It is clear and obvious three cops stood by like good little Nazi's following orders while the forth cop slowly murdered a helpless man. The desecrated thug blue line flag should be outlawed and gang tattoos and emblems banned.

1590696412086.png

if the person had not been violating the law, and not been resisting arrest... this never would have happened.
That's the fuzzy gray area that is still vague. I've heard forgery and passing a bad $20 bill. Forging a check? Don't you go to the house for that? Passing a bad bill? If spotted at the register at time of sale, don't you refuse it? If found later, how do you know who gave it to you?

What if someone gave you the bad bill and you used it not realizing it was phony?

And yet, here is Hillary Clinton, violating national security federal laws, leaking secrets to foreign countries, using her office to curry favors and profit from other countries for personal gain AND destroying government property and evidence, still walking the streets a free woman doing the national talk show circuit a hero to the Left.

You can end up killed for anything.... absolutely anything.... and rightly so..... if you fight a police officer.

As I said several times before.... I have had interactions with the police numerous times.

More white people are killed by police, than black.

The reason why I did not get killed... or tazed, or beaten, or pinned to the ground, or anything else....

is because when the officer said "STOP"..... I stopped. "Yes sir" is the only response you give.

When the officer says "Put the phone down"..... the response is not "I have a right to record!" or some other nonsense. The response was "Yes sir", and I put the phone down.

When the officer said "Put your hands on the steering wheel", I put my hands on the steering wheel, and said "Yes sir".

I don't care, if you are J-walking. If an officer says put your hands behind your back... you put your hands behind your back.

And if you refuse to do that, the officer is going to assume you are resisting for a reason, because good people don't resist. Bad people resist.

Then the officer is going to force you to submit. And you will submit. The more you resist, the more force he is going to apply.

The more force he is required to apply, to make you submit, the more likely you are to die.

That's on you. Not the officer.

Now in this specific case, it looks real bad to me, because the guy looked cuffed, and he was on the ground. You can put your knee on his back, but putting it right on his neck..... I'd need to see one heck of a justification for that.

But..... To say "Oh he was only passing checks!"..... does not matter!

Doesn't matter what you were doing. Even if you were just spitting at an officer..... when the officer says stop, you stop. Says put your hands behind your back, you put your hands behind your back. And the only words that should ever come out of your mouth, unless you are asked a question is..... "Yes sir".

And when you refuse to do that..... then yeah... you could die. And that's on you.

Forum List

Back