Time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
After almost 9 years of fairly regular posting on these forums, I am taking my leave.

Some of the posters of here I will miss. Some I hold in high esteem. Some, however, well......

The vitriol and hostility here has increased to a level that I know longer find pleasurable to participate in.

I am sure, as is always the case in these "Farewell" threads, someone will say "Why don't you just go?". I assure you, it is not about the drama of leaving. But about thanking people for being a part of my online life for 9 years. I hope I have made a positive contribution to things here. I'll be here for the rest of the day (I think).

Thanks for good times and thoughtful debate. My addiction to these forums was mostly good.
I hear you but myself I'm on a mission. Take a break. See you on the rebound.

Dogmaphobe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will miss you, Dude. you are a stand up guy who doesn't play games.

.unlike some people, I might add.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why am I always the last to know? The hostility always gets intense in an election year...Then subsides to gloating and crying..

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After almost 9 years of fairly regular posting on these forums, I am taking my leave.

Some of the posters of here I will miss. Some I hold in high esteem. Some, however, well......

The vitriol and hostility here has increased to a level that I know longer find pleasurable to participate in.

I am sure, as is always the case in these "Farewell" threads, someone will say "Why don't you just go?". I assure you, it is not about the drama of leaving. But about thanking people for being a part of my online life for 9 years. I hope I have made a positive contribution to things here. I'll be here for the rest of the day (I think).

Thanks for good times and thoughtful debate. My addiction to these forums was mostly good.
Do I detect the beginnings of a clandestine rendezvous with oldlady? ;)
Just kidding winterborn, good luck.

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's an Obama loving liberal who never accepted Trump as president.

As I said before, good riddance. Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya.

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would meet a communist disguising as a conservative in America, but I have.. your views are so anti American sometimes I couldn’t breath like George Floyd!

your anti-Second Amendment views! You wanting to kneel on the flag for a black man was absolutely disgusting!

I ask you if all men have a right to protect your family with a gun and you said NO! I have no doubt that when I told you the truth you probably broke things in your home! Yelled at loved ones. Maybe a little domestic tiddy ..

Well I hope I served you straight! And you realize all men are created equal!
so long fly on my ass. View attachment 360721
Fitting that your goodbye is full of lies. Hopefully someone will step up and call you on your bullshit after I am gone.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would meet a communist disguising as a conservative in America, but I have.. your views are so anti American sometimes I couldn’t breath like George Floyd!

your anti-Second Amendment views! You wanting to kneel on the flag for a black man was absolutely disgusting!

I ask you if all men have a right to protect your family with a gun and you said NO! I have no doubt that when I told you the truth you probably broke things in your home! Yelled at loved ones. Maybe a little domestic tiddy ..

oh but hell no the poll would have been shoved up his ass and the one holding it.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fitting that your goodbye is full of lies. Hopefully someone will step up and call you on your bullshit after I am gone.
is that you in the picture?

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do I detect the beginnings of a clandestine rendezvous with oldlady? ;)
They're starting a new board....Oldery and Ivory.

link?

Muhammed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Those kind of posts are pathetic. If you're going to leave, just leave. No need to give an explanation.

Or were you hoping for people to beg you not to go :th_dontgosmiley-1:

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Best wishes on your free time to spend with loved ones and more run pursuits, WinterBorn.

I stay because I do not care to see one party trying to doom the Constitution, American History, Free Speech of everybody else except themselves, and building hatred against a guy who defeated their candidate fair and square. The wiser founders mentioned frequently that future generations would have iffy times about keeping the Constitution in tact. That is borne out today in our rather stern debating about whether to stay free or live under the auspices of a communist system that devolves into a strong leader choking all his enemies out as evidenced by Hillary Rodham Clinton trying to get rid of her competition illegally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List