Time Is Not The Criminal Democrats' Friend - The More Time Goes By The More Their Scandals Are Exposed - 1/6

Which, under normal circumstances, would work to your advantage...

At present, the trouble with that, for you-and-yours, is your Orange Baboon-God...

People would rather vote for corrupt Democrats who will at least stand-down if-and-when they're defeated in an election...

Rather than vote for lying arrogant scum who resort to Insurrection against the United States and assaulting Congress when THEY are defeated at the polls...

Dump your Orange piece-of-$hit and you might get Independents and Moderates thinking about voting for you again...

Until then, your appeal is solely to Trailer Trash and bumper-sticker-slogan Echo Chambers who want to Make American White Great Again...

Besides... political parties that live under bridges in Korrupt Klown Kars should not be throwing stones... :auiqs.jpg:

Could be, but I thought the prosecutors set the charges, and the judges ran the trial.
Negative here - Judge stepped in ... misdemeanors- NOTHING even close to charges resembling an 'Insurrection'.

Common Sense: it was in incited protest that got out of hand, far short of what antifa & BLM did weekly

Negative here - Judge stepped in ... misdemeanors- NOTHING even close to charges resembling an 'Insurrection'.

Common Sense: it was in incited protest that got out of hand, far short of what antifa & BLM did weekly
link?

Hours of video....hours. (and many of us were glued to our tv's the day of)

Hours of video showing police standing back, opening doors, waving people in, and people roaming around hallways and taking selfies... :cool:

Yeah, you go with that...

You know what you were told.
I know what I saw, old flame.

My question is why didn't you see it? Did Trumper media not cover it live or never show reruns of the riot and vicious attacks on the police?

You know, what you were told...and shown, I suppose?

America is doomed, if we can't even agree on what the actual truth is..... :(

That you would have the dishonesty to even try to compare 9/11 to the capital protest is sickening.
It was worse in so many ways! It was an attack on democracy, an attack on our Nation and our Constitution, by an enemy, from within....and it still is right now, with the BIG LIE that Biden stole the election from the Trumpster, the biggest threat we have, to our Nation.

Divide we fall.

I just tried to find Fox News coverage on 1/6 to see what in the hell were they showing you on that day? I came across a Fox News article on 1/8....close to the event, BEFORE Trump cronies decided it was best for Trump to rewrite what actually happened to make Trump appear better....

Jan. 6 under the Capitol Dome: The darkest entry yet in Clio's tablet​

One of the most malevolent, toxic moments in American history unfolded at the Capitol this week​

... It’s forever stamped as a shameful date: Jan. 6, 2021.

They damn near lost the building.

It’s an overwrought metaphor. You’ve heard it before. The Capitol Dome, piercing the Washington, D.C., skyline, is a symbol of democracy. A beacon of freedom throughout the world.

The U.S. Capitol is that. But it’s also an office building. A museum. An art gallery. And, the U.S. Capitol is the temple where American history plays out.

---------------

Marauders roamed the Capitol. Trashed the Senate parliamentarian’s Office. Wielded Confederate flags in the Ohio Clock Corridor outside the Senate chamber. Ripped down the nameplate to the entrance of the office suite of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. Vandalized a statue of President Zachary Taylor. Carved "Murder the Media" in a Capitol doorway. Extremists defecated in the hallways, stomped in their own feces and tracked their excrement across the encaustic, Minton tiles.

--------

Jan. 6, 2021, would have been historic enough on its own.

The 12th Amendment to the Constitution dictates that the House and Senate huddle in a joint session of Congress to tally the Electoral College votes. The House and Senate convene in a joint session (different from a joint meeting) only for a president's annual State of the Union address and to certify the electoral votes. So, while this quadrennial session is often a sleeper and rote in nature, it is an important event proscribed by an entire constitutional amendment. And, the 12th Amendment dictates that the vice president preside over the session.

--------------

This isn’t about a "building." This is about American democracy. And if they "lost the building" Wednesday, the United States of America would have lost much more.

Capitol security failed. But would the institutions of American democracy falter as well?

Authorities are now rounding up some of the hoodlums and arresting them. When they came to the Capitol, one was in possession of explosives. Another toted Molotov cocktails. Another wielded an M4 carbine. Some had multiple handguns. Another thug brought "homemade napalm."

The continuity of American government teetered on a narrow ledge Wednesday. It wouldn’t have taken much for democracy to plunge into a crevasse of catastrophe.

It was worse in so many ways!
What a disgusting, dishonest hack you are! Over 3000 people died in a horrific attack on our country, the World Trade Center destroyed, the Pentagon heavily damaged, a plane full of people plunge into an empty field in a heroic attempt to save other lives, and you try to equate that to a few hundred people entering the capitol building and taking selfies?? You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know you're not, if I had any respect for you as a supposed fellow Christian, that is completely gone now. Frankly, after reading that, I don't think you're at all what you claim to be on here. Pathetic.

it's great.

responsible for the events of january 6, 2021:

pelosi
antifa
capitol police
deep staite
fbi
blm
joe biden (cuz he stolez da elecshion)

not responsible:

trumptards trespassing (not jogging while black on a public street)
trumptards vandalizing
trumptards assaulting
trumptards injuring people
trump
ashole bobbit

What a disgusting, dishonest hack you are! Over 3000 people died in a horrific attack on our country, the World Trade Center destroyed, the Pentagon heavily damaged, a plane full of people plunge into an empty field in a heroic attempt to save other lives, and you try to equate that to a few hundred people entering the capitol building and taking selfies?? You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know you're not, if I had any respect for you as a supposed fellow Christian, that is completely gone now. Frankly, after reading that, I don't think you're at all what you claim to be on here. Pathetic.
Yes, it was almost worse because the attack on our Nation's democracy, an attempted coup of our constitution, came from within, and approved by and incited by, the descipable president of the United States....by a lie, a big lie, that he fabricated and his minions pushed, out of thin air.... You all are under some kind of unexplainable delusion.... He's put a spell on you, and you're his.... :eek-52:

Please, for the love of God, good, and Truth, wake up!!!

Yes, it was almost worse because the attack on our Nation's democracy, an attempted coup of our constitution, came from within, and approved by and incited by, the descipable president of the United States....by a lie, a big lie, that he fabricated and his minions pushed, out of thin air.... You all are under some kind of unexplainable delusion.... He's put a spell on you, and you're his.... :eek-52:

Please, for the love of God, good, and Truth, wake up!!!

Honestly, you're really not worth wasting my time conversing with, a 'lost cause' as it were, have a nice day.

Forum List

Back