Time Is Not The Criminal Democrats' Friend - The More Time Goes By The More Their Scandals Are Exposed - 1/6

With TRESPASS. You really are a retard. No one has been charged for terror related crimes.
Cut dawg some slack - he just finished learning not to pee on the carpet / in the house & is just learning to read...

:p

Banks are privately owned.

WE own government buildings. But you fascists don't understand that simple fact.

The fact that these are government buildings does not give you the right to enter them at certain times or in certain places.

He has no intelligence so how can he say anything about intelligence. That is what TDS does to Trump supporters. It strikes them satupid. He is the NO 1 EXAMPLE of a TDS victim.
Ummm, you're too stupid to know TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome, a mental disease only snowflakes get...I see yours is terminal.

Cut dawg some slack - he just finished learning not to pee on the carpet / in the house & is just learning to read...

:p
Care for a bet about those shown in the videos attacking the officers getting off with just trespassing?

Hey Busy, when are you going to rebuke Climate terrorists for their 'INSURRECTION', storming Biden's Eco-terrorist Sect of the Interior's office ... or call for the arrest if domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM for their Insurrection near the WH, causing local DC POLICE, members if the DHS, FBI, & Secret Service to respond & shut it down, resulting in 17 Secret Service members being injured by bottle and bomb-throwing terrorists?

Big deal. There are plenty of other videos of the insurrectionists breaking in. If a thief breaks a window and robs a convenience store, should he be excused because other people there didn't?
They opened the windows, they didn't break the windows.

Care for a bet about those shown in the videos attacking the officers getting off with just trespassing?
You bet. The judges have already publicly made the decision - it was in an article and links I posted earlier in anothrr thread a week or do ago.

Last edited:
No they were not. The videos show they were attacking the officers. That is why 140 officers were injured and 1 died.

What a fucking liar. The officer who died suffered a stroke. He had no injuries from the protest.

Wow. I never saw a goal post move so fast. You don't think it's over do you? Do you really think all those attacking the officers in the videos are going to get off with trespassing?

I figured you had enough sense to understand the part left unsaid "with terror related charges"

You would think that if it were such a horrible experience there would be assault, battery, riot, insurrection, and other related charges, but no.

So, your hyperbole is duly noted, and rejected.

You bet. The judges have already publicly made the decision - it was in an article and links I posted earlier in anothrr thread a week or do ago.
Could be, but I thought the prosecutors set the charges, and the judges ran the trial.

Your eyes are blinded, your heart hardened, very sad! :(

I know what I saw, with my own eyes live, for hours on end....

I reject the complete dishonesty of Trumpers claiming it was a peaceful attack on the capital, because of the people who came in on the otherside.... That's simply rewriting of history to cover up, the atrocities that took place...
Like Holocaust deniers.....Eisenhower warned us about them and made sure lots of photos and documentation was made of the Extermination Camps......and here we have all the video of Jan 6th and some are so groomed by the cult, they deny what is right there in front of them. Up is Down, Right is Left, Dark is Light.....

There are plenty of videos from jan 6th capitol showing locked doors being broken into.

32olkb4d8iu71.jpg

Banks are privately owned.

WE own government buildings. But you fascists don't understand that simple fact.
Sure moron.
Just because the public owns it, STILL doesn't give anyone the right to enter the building when it's closed.

On January 6, 2021, your affiant, Detective Scott Brown, was on duty and performing my official duties as a Metropolitan Police Department Detective. Specifically, I am assigned to the Narcotics and Special Investigation Division, and detailed to the FBI’s Safe Streets Task Force.
Since January 6, 2021, your affiant has been tasked with investigating criminal activity in and around the Capitol grounds. The U.S. Capitol is secured 24 hours a day by U.S. Capitol Police. Only authorized people with appropriate identification are allowed access inside the U.S. Capitol. Restrictions around the U.S. Capitol include permanent and temporary security barriers and posts manned by U.S. Capitol Police.
On January 6, 2021, permanent and temporary security barriers were in place to separate areas where lawful first amendment activity could be conducted from areas restricted both to prevent any adverse impact on the legislative process and to safeguard and prevent and property damage directed at the U.S. Capitol and West Front Inaugural Platform.
These security barriers included bike racks that were positioned to the north of the U.S. Capitol along Constitution Avenue; to the south of the U.S. Capitol along Independence Avenue; to the west of the U.S. Capitol along First Street on the eastern side of that street; and, on the east side of the U.S. Capitol, between the Capitol Plaza (East Front) and the grassy areas located between the Plaza and First Street.
This bounded area is hereinafter referred to as the “Restricted Grounds.” Within the West Front of the Restricted Grounds there were additional temporary barriers due to preparations and ongoing construction for the Inauguration including green snow fencing and signage stating “Area Closed By order of the United States Capitol Police Board.”

The exterior plaza of the U.S. Capitol was also closed to members of the public.

Let alone the interior.
Let alone with police barricades.
Let alone with police present.

Fascist/traitors don't understand these simple facts.

Oddly the HUNDREDS of RWNJs arrested for that attack on democracy all had social media presence that identified them as what they were.

RWNJ Trump Humpers
We live in tyranny now. When the Repubs come back in to power they better reciprocate to you.

After months? That would be illegal. Dumbass.
You're FOS, moron.
They can be held in jail on a lesser charge, while waiting for a trial.
The 6th amendment specifies a speedy trial, it doesn't define it.
You can't be held in jail, depending on the state laws for up to 6 months without being charged, for anything.

If you're detained, but not booked within a reasonable time, your attorney may go to a judge and obtain a writ of habeas corpus.
A "writ of habeas corpus" is an order issued by the court instructing the police to bring you before the court so that a judge may decide if you're being lawfully held.

Evidently that requirement has been met with most of these cases.

Forum List

Back