Statement From Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I got this off of my Twitter feed. Anybody know anything about this?

2021-10-19 (1).png

btw...I couldn't read it even clicking on the pic. But I can get a clue what it says...same o same o about his losing, so and so is a rhino after all, he or she is a loser, etc etc etc.

If he was so tough, he SHOULD HAVE STAYED WHERE HE WAS and never left while they fought over the cheating etc. But he didn't. So NOW he complains and gripes and whines. I am fast losing any support barely there with these antics.

He's getting as bad as Hillary with her "what happened" bullshit. Trump chose to walk instead of fight while CIC. Now he can live with that choice while his supporters and soon to be ex supporters are writhing under the bus.

And furthermore...those he is crying about, HE kept at his side and recommended for positions, gave support, propped up, etc.
Case in point..FAUCI. He may be a businessman, but he SUCKS at choosing honest people who claimed to have his back and instead stuck a knife in it. Poor judgement galore.

btw...I couldn't read it even clicking on the pic. But I can get a clue what it says...same o same o about his losing, so and so is a rhino after all, he or she is a loser, etc etc etc.

If he was so tough, he SHOULD HAVE STAYED WHERE HE WAS and never left while they fought over the cheating etc. But he didn't. So NOW he complains and gripes and whines. I am fast losing any support barely there with these antics.

He's getting as bad as Hillary with her "what happened" bullshit. Trump chose to walk instead of fight while CIC. Now he can live with that choice while his supporters and soon to be ex supporters are writhing under the bus.

I think if he'd of refused to leave, there'd of been a shit pie big enough to cover the world.

Perhaps ironically, Biden's presidency has delivered a giant shit pie of its own.

I think if he'd of refused to leave, there'd of been a shit pie big enough to cover the world.

Perhaps ironically, Biden's presidency has delivered a giant shit pie of its own.
The Dems victory has turn the Neo-GOP into a herd of squawking Chicken Little's.

The Dems victory has turn the Neo-GOP into a herd of squawking Chicken Little's.

They have always been squawking chicken littles.

However, the worst of them are still better than Biden the Turnip.

They have always been squawking chicken littles.

However, the worst of them are still better than Biden the Turnip.
Okay but they turned the volume up.

If true he's still better than the Jabbering Idiot

nope, not about that at all. The last thing you are is a conservative.

LAds,

This doesn't make sense

1634655334990.png

He saying he reduced the price of Oil and that is why they have more energy facilities...

Would not have to increase the price to make it more economically attractive?

If he means Electricity... Who burns Oil for Electricity?

New Topics

Forum List

Back