Time for the second American Revolution

As already correctly noted: this fails as a strawman fallacy – nothing but lies.
Yeah, that's the "copy & paste" sentence you use in every thread. The problem for you is, I post links to indisputable facts in almost every post I make (such as the one you just responded to). While you almost never add a link to support your nonsense (because, well, you can't).

What the left considers "progress" (the elimination of technology, the destruction of the 'nuclear family', the promotion of extreme and disgusting sexual deviance) has created a repulsive society where mentally-disturbed cross-dressing pedophiles are given access to children and rebranded as "MAPs" (or, "Minor Attracted Persons).

There is a reason communist nations outlaw faith while the left unilaterally rejects it: it's harder to corrupt people who are well versed in morality. The left loves lost, damaged, and vulnerable women. It seeks to build them. Destroy the nuclear family, grant access to them by cross-dressing sexual deviants, and viola - you have a desperate young lady who can be used and abused. The second American Revolution is long over due. It's time to flood society once again with God and morality, and to lock up the "gender dysphoric" in mental institutions across America (where they can get the treatment they so desperately need while keeping society safe from them).

Well versed in morality? Obviously you mean they know all about it, but refuse to practice it.

And after this 2nd revolution, how do you propose to promote the nuclear family? Outlaw divorce?

And these people who are part of the "extreme and disgusting sexual deviance", how will they be dealt with? Will their rights be forfeit?

do you think they want to use better technology?.....you know advance somewhat....
the left?

they "believe" what they want to believe, whatever is "convenient" whether that is convenient or good for the Long Term (if you know what I mean) or not

i can't stand them, frankly... They are merely humans who do not wish to evolve spiritually, emotionally or intellectually.. stuck in childhood... but children have an excuse..

These RWNJ bastards are gonna be the death of this country if we don't get rid of them one way or another!
Just let this ☝️ sink in for a moment, folks. Imagine fighting so hard against more liberty. Imagine fighting so hard for less freedom. Who would do that? Why would anybody do that?

Of course, we all know the reason that people would be against less power.
  1. If they have a sick/disturbing craving for power/control
  2. If they desperately want to mooch off of society
There really is no other reason to vote Dumbocrat. None. Anyone who doesn't fall into one of those two categories, would be fighting for less government and more liberty.

Well versed in morality? Obviously you mean they know all about it, but refuse to practice it.

And after this 2nd revolution, how do you propose to promote the nuclear family? Outlaw divorce?

And these people who are part of the "extreme and disgusting sexual deviance", how will they be dealt with? Will their rights be forfeit?
Nope! You're thinking like a leftist. We don't do that shit. It would be handled the exact same way we've managed to drastically reduce smoking: with education. By focusing on it. By making it a priority. By leveraging legislation in an appropriate way (as we did by not permitting people to smoke indoors where it affects other people).

Literally just follow the smoking playbook. Smoking wasn't outlawed. No rights were "forfeited". Just an increase of a message with quality educational content.

As we deploy solar and wind and
Leftists don't know this because leftists are profoundly ignorant, but Jimmy Carter placed solar panels on the White House back in the 1970's. They were taken off because they were fucking useless. Some 50 years and trillions of unconstitutional dollars later, your pipe-dream is still impractical, idiotic, ineffective.

The costs are outrageous and produce the energy equivalency of a fucking AAA battery.
and nuclear, we race-away in the direction opposite that of the Stone Age.
Uh-oh...someone was too lazy to read the easy-to-digest left-wing playbook (the left knows their side is made up of the low-IQ and the lazy, so they really simplify the message). The left is vehemently against nuclear, chief. One of many reasons the Obama Administration approved the sale of US-owned uranium mines to our enemy.

Nope! You're thinking like a leftist. We don't do that shit. It would be handled the exact same way we've managed to drastically reduce smoking: with education. By focusing on it. By making it a priority. By leveraging legislation in an appropriate way (as we did by not permitting people to smoke indoors where it affects other people).

Literally just follow the smoking playbook. Smoking wasn't outlawed. No rights were "forfeited". Just an increase of a message with quality educational content.

So you will protect the nuclear family by educating them? To stay in a situation they hate?

So you will protect the nuclear family by educating them?
Yep. Amazes me that you find that "shocking".
To stay in a situation they hate?
Remind me again which part of "for better or worse" confuses you? I'll see if I can help explain it to you.

And spare all of us that asinine leftist tactic of some absurd, obscure, one in one hundred billion scenario like "but what if the husband is an astronaut mafia serial killer rapist who abuses the wife". We have a shit-ton of laws against rape, domestic violence, etc. and all of that absolutely justifies a spouse leaving. That's not what is being discussed here.

Snowflake, you asked for proof. I provided it. Indisputable proof. Not even something from a partisan news source. Like I said, I don't blame you for being ashamed. I do blame you, however, for lacking the humility to grow from your embarrassing error. You don't have to be ignorant. It's a choice you've made.
no you did not...you said she demanded we go back to candles.....tell me were in her interview she said that......and i will acknowledge you are right.....she never even mentioned the word candles .....so tell me were to hear it in her interview....are you that pathetic you have to make up stories just because you dont like someone?...show me patriot were she said that?.....

Really? What party do I support?

All evidence to the contrary, snowflake :lmao:

Dude...please quit simping for AOC. I know the left produces whores, but she's not going to sleep with you because:
  1. She doesn't know you exist
  2. You can't advance her career even if she did meet you
you claimed i support one too....what party do i support?.....another thing you said you cant back up....and i dont care about AOC like you do.....you probably would fuck her if you had the chance....and after you dropped your underpants she would probably start laughing.....

the left?

they "believe" what they want to believe, whatever is "convenient" whether that is convenient or good for the Long Term (if you know what I mean) or not

i can't stand them, frankly... They are merely humans who do not wish to evolve spiritually, emotionally or intellectually.. stuck in childhood... but children have an excuse..
they say the same shit about your side too....

So you will protect the nuclear family by educating them? To stay in a situation they hate?
Perhaps the worst part of the last six ugly years is the way these people have become emboldened.

I would NEVER have thought, not in a thousand years, that I'd be yearning for the days of the left wing kooks vs. the right wing kooks. This is an entirely different and separate organism.

Well that is 100% true. Fascists assholes (such as yourself) trying to build a fascist nation (as you people have worked so hard to do), will feel their nation was "killed" by the right because of the liberty we advance and the oppression we prevent.

Seriously, what does it say about you that you deeply desire large, powerful, unconstitutional government? It just screams "I'm a child, incapable of standing on my own two feet, so I want government to act like the parents I can no longer mooch off of".
That's a cool straw man, bro. You build it yourself?

Just let this ☝️ sink in for a moment, folks. Imagine fighting so hard against more liberty. Imagine fighting so hard for less freedom. Who would do that? Why would anybody do that?

Of course, we all know the reason that people would be against less power.
  1. If they have a sick/disturbing craving for power/control
  2. If they desperately want to mooch off of society
There really is no other reason to vote Dumbocrat. None. Anyone who doesn't fall into one of those two categories, would be fighting for less government and more liberty.
Two straw men in two posts! Can we go for three?

Yep. Amazes me that you find that "shocking".

Remind me again which part of "for better or worse" confuses you? I'll see if I can help explain it to you.

And spare all of us that asinine leftist tactic of some absurd, obscure, one in one hundred billion scenario like "but what if the husband is an astronaut mafia serial killer rapist who abuses the wife". We have a shit-ton of laws against rape, domestic violence, etc. and all of that absolutely justifies a spouse leaving. That's not what is being discussed here.

I wasn't going to bring up any one in one hundred billion scenario. But domestic abuse is ample reason to divorce your spouse, be it physical or emotional abuse.

So as stated, pathological liar, I did not cast a single vote for Donald Trump in my life. Not once. The fact that you have to lie every time you post illustrates that you know you're on the wrong side of the facts.

Republicans did not elect Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, or Barack Obama.

I have absolutely no evidence of Donald Trump's private life, but I have long said that any man cheating on his wife is not fit for office.

1. Any man who would cheat on his spouse would absolutely cheat on his constituents
  2. Any man cheating on his wife is ripe for blackmail

Donald Trump "made his fortune" in real estate. Like all on the left, you're a frustrated, pathological liar.
Thank you, G-string! Always enjoy exposing you in front of the entire internet!

Trump's father bailed him out repeatedly .. then he inherited 300 million.

But domestic abuse is ample reason to divorce your spouse, be it physical or emotional abuse.
And nobody would argue that. Nobody. Realistically, someone who is physically abusing their spouse should be in prison anyway. They should be separated from their spouse by the law.

Trump's father bailed him out repeatedly .. then he inherited 300 million.
You guys can cry that bullshit all you want. Doesn't change the fact that he became a billionaire. If I handed you $300 million, the only thing you would have is $100 million and a warehouse full of junk. Because that's what you leftist do. You try to fill your empty souls (and empty minds) with material items (and you get super pissed off when you can't do that and others can).

Forum List

Back