Time for the second American Revolution

When did they do that?!? Last time I checked, every "cleaner technology" they have offered is vastly inferior to fossil fuels. Costs over 100x's as much and produces 1/100th of the energy.
You must have checked a long time ago.

Congrats on your propaganda.
irony.jpg

When did they do that?!? Last time I checked, every "cleaner technology" they have offered is vastly inferior to fossil fuels. Costs over 100x's as much and produces 1/100th of the energy.
Wind is the most effecient.

Solar is the cheapest.

I've got in on my roof, it's been paid for, maintenance is almost nothing in fact I pretty much ignore it and I'm not paying the utility company for their fossil fuels for daily use. As a matter of fact they use my solar, they don't pay enough for it but I'm selling it to them cheap and I don't have to pay for the energy I use at night.

I'm sorry, but you tards amputated your moral legs a long time ago. You're preaching on bloody stumps.

trump-family-values-march-1994-cover.jpg
Snowflake, I've got some really bad news for you. I've never cast a single vote for Donald Trump in my life. :lmao:

Furthermore, Trump never promoted immoral policy such as allowing cross-dressing deviants access to women and little girls. Every time you post, you fail. Your strawman never holds up against the facts.

Snowflake, I've got some really bad news for you. I've never cast a single vote for Donald Trump in my life. :lmao:
If you could point to the topic you started about the corruption of morality by the pseudo-right while Trump was president, I'd appreciate it.

Wind is the most effecient.
Aside from your illiteracy (that's not how efficient is spelled, snowflake), that isn't even remotely true. A hard leftist decided to put the energy debate to rest once and for all. After extensive research, he concluded that nuclear energy is by far and away the most efficient. It produces more energy than anything else (exponentially more) and does so at less cost. It's also among the cleanest.

If you could point to the topic you started about the corruption of morality by the pseudo-right while Trump was president, I'd appreciate it.
There was none. As previously stated, President Trump didn't advocate for immoral public policy. You continue to fail every time you post. You also have the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome any of us has ever seen. All day long, when faced with the flaws of the ideology you so deeply embrace, you're only retort is "Trump, Trump, Trump" even though it rarely even applies to the discussion.

The freaks that were on a leash were being subdued of their God given rights by the discrimination and subjugation from people like the OP.

Aside from your illiteracy (that's not how efficient is spelled, snowflake), that isn't even remotely true. A hard leftist decided to put the energy debate to rest once and for all. After extensive research, he concluded that nuclear energy is by far and away the most efficient. It produces more energy than anything else (exponentially more) and does so at less cost. It's also among the cleanest.
Oh, no not a war of the typos.

Nuclear is more reliable however comes with some potential risk, wind is more efficient I'm not against the use of nuclear energy however there is more than one way to skin a cat.

While it seems as though we may be moving away from nuclear power, wind energy may be one of the futuristic forms of energy that humanity will grasp. While wind may be inconsistent and unpredictable, it may now have become the most affordable and efficient way to get energy. While the previous decades made it so wind and solar power were too expensive to be a large producer of energy, the lowering of cost may prove it to become the primary energy source. According to a study done by the investment banking firm Lazard, wind only costs about 1.4 cents kilowatt-hour of energy while natural gas and coal are 6.1 and 6.6 cents respectively.

1637176220731.png

What the left considers "progress" (the elimination of technology, the destruction of the 'nuclear family', the promotion of extreme and disgusting sexual deviance) has created a repulsive society where mentally-disturbed cross-dressing pedophiles are given access to children and rebranded as "MAPs" (or, "Minor Attracted Persons).

There is a reason communist nations outlaw faith while the left unilaterally rejects it: it's harder to corrupt people who are well versed in morality. The left loves lost, damaged, and vulnerable women. It seeks to build them. Destroy the nuclear family, grant access to them by cross-dressing sexual deviants, and viola - you have a desperate young lady who can be used and abused. The second American Revolution is long over due. It's time to flood society once again with God and morality, and to lock up the "gender dysphoric" in mental institutions across America (where they can get the treatment they so desperately need while keeping society safe from them).

American radical leftism has completed its transition from political ideology to fully dysfunctional fundamental extremist religion. Much the same as state religious movements of earlier centuries, radical leftism or American Cultural Marxism or the Church of Woke have finalized their declaration of any scientific or moral truths which run counter to the tenants of their religious faith as heretical and thus targeted for eradication.

The leftist Church of Woke speaks to, organizes and commands barbaric mobs to do its bidding, which is the destruction of property owned by heretics. The Church of Woke commands its technocratic acolytes to cancel all who speak heresy on their electronic/cyber platforms. The Church of Woke cancels basic, fundamental human scientific truths, such as that sexes can be changed or swapped, and that mass murder is benevolent and beneficial (abortion), and that all medications/treatments it believes in must be mass administered without scientific approval, question or investigation for efficacy and safety. This rancid new religious faith also openly calls for and celebrates the mutilation of the minds and bodies of children on a massive scale.

The American leftist Church of Woke commands that what has always been known as pro-survival of the human race and morally good, is suddenly evil, and that what was always considered obviously evil, is now obviously morally good. The Church of Woke has applied this anti-morality formula to ALL of its tenants, preaching and edicts and decrees, which are made as political policy and statements but which are in reality religious commandments.

I must agree with the OP: the only way to snuff out or drastically reduce an extremely violent fundamental extremist religious movement is to war against it with extreme prejudice. Call for the next Crusade.

i never seen anyone say that.....show me one lefty saying that.....otherwise thats your opinion....
Your post proves that you're far too uninformed about this subject matter to be discussing it.
Among the most prominent, the deal calls for "meeting 100 percent of the power demand in the United States through clean, renewable, and zero-emission energy sources." The ultimate goal is to stop using fossil fuels entirely, Ocasio-Cortez's office told NPR, as well as to transition away from nuclear energy.
You really should find a forum about reality tv or something more to your intellect. Just say'n :dunno:

Your post proves that you're far too uninformed about this subject matter to be discussing it.

You really should find a forum about reality tv or something more to your intellect. Just say'n :dunno:

If you're trying to prove that no liberal ever claimed that we should be using candle power or whatever then congratulations, you just did that.

show me someone DEMANDING that we go back to candles like you said....and if you cant prove that then maybe you shouldnt be discussing this ...

Yeah, keep working that black seam. The rest of us will move from coal and nuke to clean. Normal folk don't much like filthy air and glowing all the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back