Time for the second American Revolution

So you were fine with the right electing
So as stated, pathological liar, I did not cast a single vote for Donald Trump in my life. Not once. The fact that you have to lie every time you post illustrates that you know you're on the wrong side of the facts.
a pathologically lying
Republicans did not elect Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, or Barack Obama.
serial adulterer
I have absolutely no evidence of Donald Trump's private life, but I have long said that any man cheating on his wife is not fit for office.

1. Any man who would cheat on his spouse would absolutely cheat on his constituents
  2. Any man cheating on his wife is ripe for blackmail
who made his fortune from gambling houses, stealing from the elderly, and contests of the flesh.
Donald Trump "made his fortune" in real estate. Like all on the left, you're a frustrated, pathological liar.
Thank you, G-string! Always enjoy exposing you in front of the entire internet!

show me someone DEMANDING that we go back to candles like you said....and if you cant prove that then maybe you shouldnt be discussing this ...
Don't move the goalposts now. You were taken to the woodshed. You're clearly not versed on this subject matter. Better that you go find a reality tv board or something.

Yep...we definitely need a moral revolution. The left's idea of "progress" is anything that marches towards extreme sexual deviance and immoral behavior.

It's funny how the tard herd is suddenly re-discovering morality.

Just like they have re-discovered excessive spending and corruption are bad.

I honestly do not know how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

And yet you had no problem claiming I embrace a particular "ideology".
I don't "assume". I've watched your calls for fascism mixed with your extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome for well over a many years now (your fascism goes back over a decade). 🎤 💧

I don't "assume". I've watched your calls for fascism mixed with your extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome for well over a many years now (your fascism goes back over a decade). 🎤 💧
Oh, really? Please post my calls for fascism.

Cleaned thread of personal attack/no content pertaining to OP/derailing thread posts./

there was a topic in the OP Instead of moving this thread to Zone 3, I'm going to start thread banning miscreants.

I did! And it absolutely humiliated you as it came from a sitting US Congresswoman. :lmao:
Don't move the goalposts now. You were taken to the woodshed. You're clearly not versed on this subject matter. Better that you go find a reality tv board or something.
not moving no goal posts....were did she demand that we go back to candles?...lets see it......

I posted a link to her quotes - along with the entire plan. Go ahead and read it. Here is the Cliff’s Notes: 100% elimination of fossil fuels.
and i listened to the link....thanks for wasting my time.....now where did she DEMAND we go back to candles?...you said it back it up.....

and i listened to the link....thanks for wasting my time.....now where did she DEMAND we go back to candles?...you said it back it up.....
Snowflake, no matter how hard you try to move the goalposts here, the entire board can see you just got o-w-n-e-d. Next time, don’t pop your mouth off if you don’t know anything about what is being discussed. It will save you the humiliation.

Snowflake, no matter how hard you try to move the goalposts here, the entire board can see you just got o-w-n-e-d. Next time, don’t pop your mouth off if you don’t know anything about what is being discussed. It will save you the humiliation.
hey puss face....were did she say "i demand we go back to candles".....why cant you prove that?.....you said it back it up....or was this something you just made up?.....next time quote the truth about what someone says ....it will save you the humiliation of not being able to back up what you say....

hey puss face....were did she say "i demand we go back to candles".....why cant you prove that?.....you said it back it up....or was this something you just made up?.....next time quote the truth about what someone says ....it will save you the humiliation of not being able to back up what you say....
It’s all right there for everyone to see. A sitting US representative submitting an official plan for 0 fossil fuel use. Zero. The entire board can see you just got o-w-n-e-d. Next time, don’t pop your mouth off if you don’t know anything about what is being discussed. It will save you the humiliation.

It’s all right there for everyone to see. A sitting US representative submitting an official plan for 0 fossil fuel use. Zero. The entire board can see you just got o-w-n-e-d. Next time, don’t pop your mouth off if you don’t know anything about what is being discussed. It will save you the humiliation.
you got candles out of that?......lol......you are as stupid as many here say you are....geezus patriot even a third grader could have figured out what she was getting at,why couldnt you?.....

Forum List

Back