Who do you think will run on the Democratic presidential ticket for 24?

Kerry/Clinton ticket.

By teaming up, they might get the EC votes they missed on their first tries.

Who the hell knows. The Dems have shot themselves in the ass with Bidung and I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck by 2024.

I think Andrew Yang is one of the smartest and most pragmatic Democrats. Naturally that means they want nothing to do with him.

The Dems have boxed themselves in because of Joe's age and momentum in America that's moved against non-whites that crosses political lines.

My best guess is that there won't be an election that's legitimate and Trump will become president and the GOP will win in a landslide. Ruling out Kamala's chances!

OR

Violence will break out on the streets and all the insanity will end with gunfire from the military against extremists carrying out wholesale murder with guns.

OR

Violence will break out on the streets and all the insanity will end with gunfire from the military against extremists carrying out wholesale murder with guns.

I guess that is how MAGA responds to losing

At the rate they are going their approval ratings will be in the teens by then

61% of voters don't want Biden to run again. Damn!

1637173538370.png

I guess that is how MAGA responds to losing
My second possibility is meant to say that will happen before any election, not after MAGA losing.

It 'is' though an interesting subject on which to speculate.

Could we imagine yet another 'stretch' of a possibility?

A 'Bernie' type character emerge and become hugely successful as the people finally understand that the establishment American way has to be thrown out and be replaced with 'socially' responsible and honest government?

My second possibility is meant to say that will happen before any election, not after MAGA losing.

It 'is' though an interesting subject on which to speculate.

Could we imagine yet another 'stretch' of a possibility?

A 'Bernie' type character emerge and become hugely successful as the people finally understand that the establishment American way has to be thrown out and be replaced with 'socially' responsible and honest government?
You guys already resorted to violence to overturn a lawful election

Was that just a warmup?

Kerry/Clinton ticket.

By teaming up, they might get the EC votes they missed on their first tries.
Kerry is antisemitic, and Clinton is still despised for the same reasons she was in 2016 - even more so, now that more of her devious play has come to light.

Try again.

Forum List

Back