Time for the second American Revolution

Anti-vaxxers tend to be right wing. Perhaps not always as in 100% of anti-vaxxers, but usually.
Which is ironic, since the left tend to be “organic”, crunchy-granola, ultra-hippie, tree-hugging, “all natural”, holistic assholes while simultaneously screaming that “big pharma” is the evil to end all evil.

That is, until the moment government tells them to intravenously inject some unknown foreign substance from “big pharma” directly into their bloodstream. Then they gleefully do it, no questions asked because as fascists, they deeply believe in total obedience to government power.

she did not say what you said she said...
Look, I don’t blame you for being deeply ashamed.
  1. I too would be ashamed if I supported a party that bat-shit crazy
  2. I too would be ashamed if I were publicly humiliated - exposed for not knowing a fucking thing about the party I supported, all while popping my mouth off about it
But the fact remains, a sitting Dumbocrat representative in the US House submitted an official proposal for the total elimination of all fossil fuels (and even killing cows, which has nothing to do with fossil fuels). That means no automobiles. No electricity. No heating. No cooling. Literally life in the 1600’s.

Now sit down, shut the fuck up, and play with your toys while the adults are talking. We don’t have time for immature assholes who cannot accept indisputable facts.

What the left considers "progress" (the elimination of technology, the destruction of the 'nuclear family', the promotion of extreme and disgusting sexual deviance) has created a repulsive society where mentally-disturbed cross-dressing pedophiles are given access to children and rebranded as "MAPs" (or, "Minor Attracted Persons).

There is a reason communist nations outlaw faith while the left unilaterally rejects it: it's harder to corrupt people who are well versed in morality. The left loves lost, damaged, and vulnerable women. It seeks to build them. Destroy the nuclear family, grant access to them by cross-dressing sexual deviants, and viola - you have a desperate young lady who can be used and abused. The second American Revolution is long over due. It's time to flood society once again with God and morality, and to lock up the "gender dysphoric" in mental institutions across America (where they can get the treatment they so desperately need while keeping society safe from them).
As already correctly noted: this fails as a strawman fallacy – nothing but lies.

where has the left advocated getting rid of technology?.....just asking....
they are certain anti science, that is for certain

science says life begins at ... Surprise surprise! the beginning

conception. Yet the left say life begins at... well, today they are saying it begins around 2 months after birth, apparently

crazy

All they talk about is ending carbon based technology, like coal burning.

And they don't seem to care if that would cause us all to return to the Stone Age.
that'ss bc they would still live well, still have a non-Stone Age life..

couldn't care less about anyone but themselves... pigs

2. I too would be ashamed if I were publicly humiliated - exposed for not knowing a fucking thing about the party I supported, all while popping my mouth off about it
But the fact remains, a sitting Dumbocrat representative in the US House submitted an official proposal for the total elimination of all fossil fuels (and even killing cows, which has nothing to do with fossil fuels). That means no automobiles. No electricity. No heating. No cooling. Literally life in the 1600’s.

Now sit down, shut the fuck up, and play with your toys while the adults are talking. We don’t have time for immature assholes who cannot accept indisputable facts.
hey dumbass....tell me were to look in that video you put up were she said what you said she said.....otherwise if you cant prove it ...shut the fuck up and go back to doing what you do best.....pretending you are some kind of patriot....

you support a party not me.....i can do my own thinking....you cant even back up what you said...you are a typical die hard party person....say what i was told to say...

they are certain anti science, that is for certain

science says life begins at ... Surprise surprise! the beginning

conception. Yet the left say life begins at... well, today they are saying it begins around 2 months after birth, apparently

crazy
do you think they want to use better technology?.....you know advance somewhat....

All they talk about is ending carbon based technology, like coal burning.
Coal burning? Hey... that was state-of-the-art technology... back in the 1500s... rather, LibProgs hope to use NEW technologies to make toxic coal-burning go away.
And they don't seem to care if that would cause us all to return to the Stone Age.
As we deploy solar and wind and geothermal and nuclear, we race-away in the direction opposite that of the Stone Age.

hey dumbass....tell me were to look in that video you put up were she said what you said she said.....otherwise if you cant prove it ...shut the fuck up and go back to doing what you do best.....pretending you are some kind of patriot....
Snowflake, you asked for proof. I provided it. Indisputable proof. Not even something from a partisan news source. Like I said, I don't blame you for being ashamed. I do blame you, however, for lacking the humility to grow from your embarrassing error. You don't have to be ignorant. It's a choice you've made.

you support a party not me.....
Really? What party do I support?
i can do my own thinking....
All evidence to the contrary, snowflake :lmao:
you cant even back up what you said...you are a typical die hard party person....say what i was told to say...
Dude...please quit simping for AOC. I know the left produces whores, but she's not going to sleep with you because:
  1. She doesn't know you exist
  2. You can't advance her career even if she did meet you

Damn right it is! These RWNJ bastards are gonna be the death of this country if we don't get rid of them one way or another!
Well that is 100% true. Fascists assholes (such as yourself) trying to build a fascist nation (as you people have worked so hard to do), will feel their nation was "killed" by the right because of the liberty we advance and the oppression we prevent.

Seriously, what does it say about you that you deeply desire large, powerful, unconstitutional government? It just screams "I'm a child, incapable of standing on my own two feet, so I want government to act like the parents I can no longer mooch off of".

Forum List

Back