Tim Scott

Tim Scott proves he’s the Black Whisperer for white supremacy

Opinion: How does Sen. Tim Scott think he is going to work on police reform if he and his Republican Party do not believe there is systemic racism in America?

In his response to President Joe Biden’s joint address to Congress, Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina said the most outrageous thing a Black man could possibly utter in 2021. He said that America is not a racist country.

This begs the question, exactly how does Tim Scott think he is going to work on police reform if he and his Republican Party do not believe there is systemic racism in America? You already know the answer, fam.

Listening to Scott’s speech, one was reminded that he is speaking not to Black people, but to white Republicans who believe Blue Lives Matter and police should be able to brutalize, even kill Black bodies with impunity, and that his whole purpose as a Black Republican is to serve as a Trojan Horse for the GOP, a Negro Whisperer for white supremacists.

Black Twitter dragged the junior senator from the Palmetto State, and all of it was justified.

Touré tweeted: “Tim Scott said America is not racist. George Floyd, Alexander Brown, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor could not be reached for comment.”

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” tweeted Pam Keith, Esq. “Repackage that concept to modern times & ask if Tim Scott fits the definition.”

Why are you so threatened by a black man who thinks for himself? Not all blacks are as stupid as you, and easily brainwashed into staying on the Dimwinger Plantation.

Really? It seems you don't understand what you write.
I understand that you are stalling

You cant articulate systemic racism in ferguson or anywhere else

And we both know it

We were republicans for 100 years while they did nothing about Jim Crow. Scott talks about 400 years then leaves ot the reason why blacks are behind. This is why he got called out in a nasty way.

As you know, Jim Crow laws were put in place by Democrats.

Blacks have been left behind because of Democrat President Lyndon Johnson and his infamous War on Poverty.

Racism-S.jpg
White boy, please stop telling me your opinion of why blacks are where we are. I am black and I know.

It's not what you say. Continuing white racism is why.

Republicans majorities in the supreme court nullified the 13th,14th, and 15th Amendments. Rutherford Hayes, a republican, ended reconstruction. Plessy v. Ferguson made Jim Crow the law nationwide. It was decided by a 7-1 vote with 1 abstention. 4 of the 7 votes came from republican justices. So just stop lying to yourself.
You're one confused jigaboo.

White boy, please stop telling me your opinion of why blacks are where we are. I am black and I know.

Republicans majorities in the supreme court nullified the 13th,14th, and 15th Amendments. Rutherford Hayes, a republican, ended reconstruction. Plessy v. Ferguson made Jim Crow the law nationwide. It was decided by a 7-1 vote with 1 abstention. 4 of the 7 votes came from republican justices. So just stop lying to yourself.

Hi there, white boy! As you know, you have told us in the distant past that you have a mixed-race child and a black wife. That makes you a white boy too. Hey bro!

Hey, WHO KNEW that we do not have the 13th, 14th, or 15th Amendments. You should notify the universities or someone because that's not what they are teaching!

As you know too, Jim Crow laws were passed by Democrats.

IF the Plessey v. Ferguson justices were so wrapped up in their party, why did three Democrats vote with the four (you say) Republicans?

always-S.jpg

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism he has admitted on the senate floor that exists but he played the punk role.

The republicans play the white victimhood card at every chance. The white victimhood card is when you whine about people saying all whites are racist when a person of color talks about systemic or institutional racism. It is the same victimhood that makes conservatives whine about how America is not a racist country.

Right wing whites want to deny that racism exists and try bullying anyone who disputes them. I am black, racism exists in America. Individual and systemic. Biden is not going to say this is a racist country, he's a politician and knows he will lose white voters if he does, but he does not deny the fact that systemic racism IS a problem in this country and that makes him a better man than Tim Scott. Because Biden is a 78 year old white man, he could do as trump, William Barr and Lndsay Graham, rest on his advantage and do nothing while declaring that systemic racism does not exist. But he didn't.

But Tim Scott.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man, instead he was the puppet. He had the chance to grab leadership, he had the chance to make blacks look seriously at the republican party, he had the chance to put his name in the hat with the great black republicans like Frederick Douglass, but he failed.

And miserably.

I agree that putting Indian Business Visas and Trespassers ahead of US citizens is racism.

Hi there, white boy! As you know, you have told us in the distant past that you have a mixed-race child and a black wife. That makes you a white boy too. Hey bro!

Hey, WHO KNEW that we do not have the 13th, 14th, or 15th Amendments. You should notify the universities or someone because that's not what they are teaching!

IF the Plessey v. Ferguson justices were so wrapped up in their party, why did three Democrats vote with the four (you say) Republicans?

always-S.jpg
No, I married a white woman and have a bi racial child. That's what I said. One of your fellow butt lovers made the claim you are repeating.

1620007434929.png

Republicans majorities on the supreme court nullified the 13th,14th, and 15th Amendments. These amendments were nullified by decisions made in the civil rights cases which established the principle of states rights. States rights nullified those amendments because states had the option not to follow them and the federal government would not interfenein state decisions.

Don't ask me why 3 democrats voted for Plessy when 4 republicans did.

The facts of history stand white boy.

So let’s review.
  • The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.
  • The republican party is the party of the 1876 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.
  • 4 out of the 7 votes in for separate but equal in Plessy v. Ferguson were republican and that decision made Jim Crow national law.
  • In 1964 the Republican party turned it’s back on blacks after nearly 100 years of solid black support.
  • Today’s Republican Party is controlled by an Anti-Black base.
This is why blacks have solidly voted democrat.

Tim Scott showed us who is on the plantation. He repeated what his masters told him. He did that while simultaneously talking about experiencing the racism he said does not exist.

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism he has admitted on the senate floor that exists but he played the punk role.

The republicans play the white victimhood card at every chance. The white victimhood card is when you whine about people saying all whites are racist when a person of color talks about systemic or institutional racism. It is the same victimhood that makes conservatives whine about how America is not a racist country.

Right wing whites want to deny that racism exists and try bullying anyone who disputes them. I am black, racism exists in America. Individual and systemic. Biden is not going to say this is a racist country, he's a politician and knows he will lose white voters if he does, but he does not deny the fact that systemic racism IS a problem in this country and that makes him a better man than Tim Scott. Because Biden is a 78 year old white man, he could do as trump, William Barr and Lndsay Graham, rest on his advantage and do nothing while declaring that systemic racism does not exist. But he didn't.

But Tim Scott.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man, instead he was the puppet. He had the chance to grab leadership, he had the chance to make blacks look seriously at the republican party, he had the chance to put his name in the hat with the great black republicans like Frederick Douglass, but he failed.

And miserably.

:boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14:

always-S.jpg
No, I married a white woman and have a bi racial child. That's what I said. One of your fellow butt lovers made the claim you are repeating.

View attachment 486484

Republicans majorities on the supreme court nullified the 13th,14th, and 15th Amendments. These amendments were nullified by decisions made in the civil rights cases which established the principle of states rights. States rights nullified those amendments because states had the option not to follow them and the federal government would not interfenein state decisions.

Don't ask me why 3 democrats voted for Plessy when 4 republicans did.

The facts of history stand white boy.

So let’s review.
  • The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.
  • The republican party is the party of the 1876 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.
  • 4 out of the 7 votes in for separate but equal in Plessy v. Ferguson were republican and that decision made Jim Crow national law.
  • In 1964 the Republican party turned it’s back on blacks after nearly 100 years of solid black support.
  • Today’s Republican Party is controlled by an Anti-Black base.
This is why blacks have solidly voted democrat.
Why do you hate black women?

Tim Scott showed us who is on the plantation. He repeated what his masters told him. He did that while simultaneously talking about experiencing the racism he said does not exist.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.:laughing0301:

Tim Scott played the house negro Wednesday. For you racists he was great, but he drove a steke in the back of the black community.

Tim Scott played the house negro Wednesday. For you racists he was great, but he drove a steke in the back of the black community.
Blacks who think for themselves are not black, right?.

QUOTE="MadChemist, post: 27043580, member: 66285"]

But Tim Scott.

And miserably.

:boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14:

And that is what whites have been doing for 245 years. It's why you voted for trump.

:boo_hoo14:

"Woe is me, I'm white and life is unfair because I can't get everything given to me anymore."

Woe is me! Anti racism means anti white.

Woe is me! Why can't we have white history month?

Woe is me! We don't get to have an organization called the NAAWP?

Woe is me! Why can't we have White Entertainment TV?

Woe is me! Why aren't there any historically white colleges?

Woe is me! Affirmative Action is unfair. After all whites have never gotten racial preferences.

Woe is me! Everybody hates us because we are straight white and christian.

Woe is me! Whites don't get to celebrate our culture.

Attachments

• 1620008497353.png
    1620008497353.png
    2 KB · Views: 30
  • 1620008528667.png
    1620008528667.png
    2 KB · Views: 31
  • 1620008564943.png
    1620008564943.png
    2 KB · Views: 29
  • 1620008612742.png
    1620008612742.png
  • 1620008665567.png
    1620008665567.png
One thing NEVER changes...and that is how the Democrats accuse others of being who THER are and of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and will continue to do.

They expose over and over and over again that THEY are the racists.

There's a difference between a country with some citizens who are racists and a country being racist.
Of course that's true. But I don't know how anyone can pretend systemic racism does not exist in the US and expect to be taken seriously.
Prove to us that systemic racism DOES exist...
I know you don't expect to be taken seriously.

By a moron liberal? No, not really. TLB. Tiny Liberal Brains.

e assertion being made is that SYSTEMIC RACISM is SO PREVALENT that anyone who DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT should not be taken seriously.
Neato! When you are done whining, would you like to briefly describe an example of compelling evidence for the existence of systemic racism? Like, what an example would look like (with no deference to whether or not the example actually exists).

of course not. You are not going to pass this test. You are a fraud, and frauds cannot pass this test.

Fraud liberal is a fraud. Cite an example or GTFO. Fraud. TLB.

Just saying “ferguson” may have deeper meaning to you but not everyone else

what exactly?
What did you see there? If you couldn't see systemic racism there you can't see it anywhere.

This morning, the Justice Department announced the conclusion of our investigation and released a comprehensive, 87-page report documenting our findings and conclusions that the facts do not support the filing of criminal charges against Officer Darren Wilson in this case. Michael Brown’s death, though a tragedy, did not involve prosecutable conduct on the part of Officer Wilson.

Please tell me that you believe that the head of the department of justice Eric Holder and by extension president of the united states Barrack Obama were guilty of what you call 'systemic racism', as the link above cites why officer Darren Wilson was justified in his actions. You're as much a fraud as Fort Fun Indiana. Please go re-evaluate your lives and leave the political discourse for the grown-ups still in the room.

The systemic racism clearly demonstrated in Ferguson.
You are saying nothing

I think you have been brainwashed by the lib media with ideas that aa mile wide but only an inch deep

you believe but you cant articulate what you believe
I'm saying systemic racism is so ingrained into many Americans they can't recognise it when it's pointed out. To them it's just the natural way of doing things.

A white shop owner has two customers walk in at the same time, one white, one black. If he helps the black man first, it's because he's a racist that doesn't trust a black customer to be alone in his store. If he helps the white man first, it's because he views the black man as a second class citizen unworthy of being helped first. This is the crux of critical race theory ie, the modern day liberal's view towards race.

More succinctly however, is the reveal that followers of this creed are unable to view the world OUTSIDE the lens of perceived racism. Any response, ANY, is an obvious slight against the POC and is therefore evidence of OBVIOUS racism. To modern day liberals, RACE is the defining characteristic of humanity, therefore even simple acknowledgement of race is inherent proof of so-called 'systemic racism'.

notice that Tim Scott only had one throwaway line about immigration, a sign that an amnesty deal is coming!

More abuse of the "BREAKING NEWS" alert.

Al Sharpton's views are not worth sirens and whistles.

E0fbcf1WUAcWxer

Forum List

Back