Tim Scott is out

I like Tim, but he is not a compelling enough personality to be POTUS. I would like to see him in Trump's cabinet. He is a good guy and very likable.
Yeah. I feel the same way about Klobuchar. Good politician but the personality of a rock.

Here's what actually happened folks, his donors didn't buy his "look guys, I'm actually straight" schtick.
Or he's polling at less than 3%. Tim Scott doesn't have "it" Neither does DeSantis. Like it or not that's probably more important than any policy stance you take as a Presidential candidate.

Here's what actually happened folks, his donors didn't buy his "look guys, I'm actually straight" schtick.
hey booger eater.......black man got you down you ninny...lol

trump went from 61% to 64% dummy......get off the plantation cuck boy

I do not believe there is a better candidate out there in either party to actually be the president. When it comes to being straight forward, intelligent, fair-minded, and open to good solutions rather than political brinksmanship, this is your guy. Or I should say was, since he's dropping out. Oh, and Marcatl, fuck you.

I like Tim, but he is not a compelling enough personality to be POTUS. I would like to see him in Trump's cabinet. He is a good guy and very likable.
So, the republic party again passes on a minority candidate for the white guy.

Yes. Sen. Scott has quit the Presidential race for the GOP nomination.

Already known.

Beyond that, this thread is utterly lacking in value.
Because he was never really in it to begin with. Think about it. You'd go with Chris Christy, Nikki, Pence, Vivik or Trump before this black man. Same with Ben Carson.

This is why Republicans appoint black tokens to positions like Powell, Ben Carson & Condi Rice. Those blacks would never get elected if they ran for President. Maybe Trump will give Tim Scott a job running HUD.

No Politician actually believes in the promise of the USA.
Otherwise guys like Tim Scott, Lyndsay Graham, Nikki Haley and Ted Cruz would maintain the same message before and after their campaign, instead of the flip flopping that we constantly see.

When they attack other candidates while campaigning then kiss their ass after their campaign, they are exposing their fake support for America.

That's a really cynical way of looking at things. That said, I noticed you failed to include any commiecrat name, which tells me exactly how full of shit you are. Carry on commie. LMAO

That's a really cynical way of looking at things. That said, I noticed you failed to include any commiecrat name, which tells me exactly how full of shit you are. Carry on commie. LMAO
You mean names like "Boogieman".
How many of these people attacked Biden or Hillary like the (R) attacked trump, then turned tail and Fell in Love and Adored the Presidential Candidate.

Only (R) do that........we call them bootlicking Cult Members.

Who exactly ran against Biden in 2020?
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 10.26.27 AM.png

Who Exactly ran against Hillary in 2016?
Here it is..........
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 10.24.25 AM.png

Because he was never really in it to begin with. Think about it. You'd go with Chris Christy, Nikki, Pence, Vivik or Trump before this black man. Same with Ben Carson.

This is why Republicans appoint black tokens to positions like Powell, Ben Carson & Condi Rice. Those blacks would never get elected if they ran for President. Maybe Trump will give Tim Scott a job running HUD.
You’re wrong. But then, what else is new?

You mean names like "Boogieman".
How many of these people attacked Biden or Hillary like the (R) attacked trump, then turned tail and Fell in Love and Adored the Presidential Candidate.

Only (R) do that........we call them bootlicking Cult Members.

Who exactly ran against Biden in 2020?
View attachment 858056

Who Exactly ran against Hillary in 2016?
Here it is..........
View attachment 858055

Me thinks your senility is proving how short your memory is. Remember when kneepads called xiden a racist in the debates? Now she's VP. Go figure. LMAO

Forum List

Back