Tim Scott is out

Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina is suspending his presidential campaign, he announced in an interview with Fox News on Sunday.

“I love America more today than I did on May 22. But when I go back to Iowa, it will not be as a presidential candidate. I am suspending my campaign,” he said.

The announcement Sunday night took many of Scott’s aides and donors by surprise. Two people close to his campaign said they were not given advance notice, even though it was becoming increasingly clear Scott was facing an uphill struggle to break through in the GOP primary.

The super PAC supporting Scott pulled its slate of television ads in October, and, following last week’s third GOP presidential debate, decided not to make a new investment.

No more need for the emergency "girlfriend" then?

I'm glad that Scott got out of the way. Leave Vivek in for one more for the entertainment factor, including him usually calling BS on people like Nikki Haley.

No idea where Fat Bastard Christy is finding the money to continue.

That's a shame, Scott was one of the few politicians that actually believes in the promise of The United States of America.

No Politician actually believes in the promise of the USA.
Otherwise guys like Tim Scott, Lyndsay Graham, Nikki Haley and Ted Cruz would maintain the same message before and after their campaign, instead of the flip flopping that we constantly see.

When they attack other candidates while campaigning then kiss their ass after their campaign, they are exposing their fake support for America.

Just announced. Tim Scott is dropping out. Now his "girlfriend" can go back to Canada.

Tim Scott ends struggling presidential primary bid

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott announced on Sunday that he was ending his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination after months of struggling to gain ground in polling.

Scott, who focused his campaign on an uplifting message about his success in vaulting from poverty to political power and providing a “happy warrior” in the White House, told Trey Gowdy, a former representative from South Carolina and longtime friend of Scott’s, that he was quitting the campaign trail. He did not endorse any other candidate.
Good. He's an idiot.

Tim has command of facts and figures. Very impressive.
His Pro-Life positions aren't going anywhere in today's Pro-Choice electorate.

He could be SEC TRANSPORTATION and be 1000x better than BUTTGIG

Tim Scott is smart enough to realize that Donald Trump is the people's choice for President.

Just announced. Tim Scott is dropping out. Now his "girlfriend" can go back to Canada.

Tim Scott ends struggling presidential primary bid

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott announced on Sunday that he was ending his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination after months of struggling to gain ground in polling.

Scott, who focused his campaign on an uplifting message about his success in vaulting from poverty to political power and providing a “happy warrior” in the White House, told Trey Gowdy, a former representative from South Carolina and longtime friend of Scott’s, that he was quitting the campaign trail. He did not endorse any other candidate.
I told you guys Tim Scott no chance of winning. I think he realized that when a black guy running for Governor as a Republican in Kentucky lost to a Democrat. In Kentucky!

I told you guys Tim Scott no chance of winning. I think he realized that when a black guy running for Governor as a Republican in Kentucky lost to a Democrat. In Kentucky!

The Republicans put up a honky in 2019 with Matt Bevin and still lost .

Kentucky is a diverse, purple state that has had plenty of D governors over the decades.
Surprising. I drove through Kentucky last year on the way to Florida. Made sure I talked to a lot of people everywhere I stopped. I stopped in a big college town. Woman said outside of the big cities Kentucky is VERY conservative. Completely out of touch.

I think KY presidential elections are rigged and that state must be gerrymandered. No Democrat has won dating back to 2000.

Democrats won in 1996 then Republican turnout spiked after that. Getting over 60% in presidential elections recently? And over 55% since Bush stold Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004? Yea, Kentucky is rigged too not just Florida 2000 and Ohio 2004

Tim Scott would be a good VP, but I would love a splashier name for VP.

Tim Scott would be a good head of the FIO.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Forum List

Back