Tim Scott is out

Me thinks your senility is proving how short your memory is. Remember when kneepads called xiden a racist in the debates? Now she's VP. Go figure. LMAO

If ONLY you could complete a proper sentence.
It's OK, that's what 2 year olds say when they poop in their pants. "It happens"

Kneepads?
Xiden?

If ONLY you could complete a proper sentence.
It's OK, that's what 2 year olds say when they poop in their pants. "It happens"

Kneepads?
Xiden?

You got the message and the best you have is deflection to my pet names. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was, he had a good chance of getting my vote. But hey, run along and enjoy your self imposed victimhood.

It's funny how all these black republican candidates have a good chance of getting your vote until you step into that voting booth and then that chance goes down the drain fast.

Maybe one day these dumbasses will learn that republicans just use their tokens asses, you guys never have any intentions on actual electing one of them.

It's funny how all these black republican candidates have a good chance of getting your vote until you step into that voting booth and then that chance goes down the drain fast.

Maybe one day these dumbasses will learn that republicans just use their tokens asses, you guys never have any intentions on actual electing one of them.

Thanks for proving what kind of POS you really are. You don't know me and your have zero basis for questioning my word. FOAD bitch.

BTW Scott has been elected twice in a very southern State, once again you're just a fucking liar.

Thanks for proving what kind of POS you really are. You don't know me and your have zero basis for questioning my word. FOAD bitch.

BTW Scott has been elected twice in a very southern State, once again you're just a fucking liar.

So why haven't you dickheads elected a black man as POTUS? There have been plenty of candidates. Hell you haven't even elected a black man as a VP. He has been elected in a Southern state because he has proven time and time again that is he nothing more than a do boy. Now run and tell that.

I like Tim, but he is not a compelling enough personality to be POTUS. I would like to see him in Trump's cabinet. He is a good guy and very likable.
It's always style over substance with you clowns.

Tim Scott would be a good VP, but I would love a splashier name for VP.

Tim Scott would be a good head of the FIO.
Splashier! More pizzazz!

What's that? Competent at the job? Who gives a fuck about that? We want bread and circuses! Because we're clowns!

That's the Trumptard thinking.

Just announced. Tim Scott is dropping out. Now his "girlfriend" can go back to Canada.

Tim Scott ends struggling presidential primary bid

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott announced on Sunday that he was ending his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination after months of struggling to gain ground in polling.

Scott, who focused his campaign on an uplifting message about his success in vaulting from poverty to political power and providing a “happy warrior” in the White House, told Trey Gowdy, a former representative from South Carolina and longtime friend of Scott’s, that he was quitting the campaign trail. He did not endorse any other candidate.
Oh.
I thought you might be referring to something else.

So why haven't you dickheads elected a black man as POTUS? There have been plenty of candidates. Hell you haven't even elected a black man as a VP. He has been elected in a Southern state because he has proven time and time again that is he nothing more than a do boy. Now run and tell that.

Why haven't you commies? White half black marxist don't count.

Forum List

Back