Three Soleimani Questions

Last edited:
Because your government controlled and corporate media don't tell you about that sort of stuff?

If the government controlled the media, don't you think they would say nicer things about them?

:abgg2q.jpg:

lol.

The CFR & government only tell the interlocking directorate what it can't publish about the spooks, not what it has to say about the pols.

. . .unless you are Jeff Zucker apparently. :71:

So much mourning for such an evil man
Which one
cropped_image_l.jpg

Qasem_Soleiman_in_NAC_conference.jpg

Trump vs. Iran: Has the US Crossed the Escalation to War Rubicon? - CounterPunch.org

"Three questions to consider in light of the recent US killing of Iran’s top general:

"Does anyone doubt what would be the response of the USA if its top general and commander in Europe were assassinated by Iran–and Iran followed it up with a declaration that they did it and he deserved it?

"Is it just coincidence that Trump’s ‘crossing the Rubicon latest escalation’ has nothing to do with the timing of impeachment proceedings in Congress?

"Or what appears to be an increasing probability of US economic recession in an election year."

The role of personality figured prominently in the German Kaiser's 1914 reaction a Serbian archduke's assassination; Hitler's misplaced assumption that France and Britain would do nothing when he invaded Poland, and Tojo's miscalculation that war with the US would be short after Pearl Harbor and his invasion of the Philippines.

"Trump is now in infamous company: with the Kaiser, Tojo, Hitler, and all the others after who have always miscalculated and pushed their countries to the brink of war–and over."
So you're bitter that a modern-day Hitler was killed while he was conducting operations in Iraq?

"maybe this is an inappropriate time to bring this up but I’ll never get over the fact that Iranians put ketchup on their pizza"

Would you call Trump or Hillary if you were in a situation over there. Simple question.
Neither one.
word-image-1.jpeg

"The 2003 'shock and awe' bombing of Iraq had finally stopped. From the balcony of my room in Baghdad’s Al Fanar Hotel, I watched U.S. Marines moving between their jeeps, armored personnel carriers, and Humvees.

"They had occupied the street immediately in front of the small, family-owned hotel where our Iraq Peace Team had been living for the past six months."

An Eyewitness to the Horrors of the US 'Forever Wars' Speaks Out - CounterPunch.org

IOW, this guy WAS NOT just a high ranking prestigious military general, he was a SPOOK, a glorified spy. If I remember correctly? We had this shit going on with the Soviets during the cold war all the damn time. They captured one of ours, we captured one of theirs. They killed one of ours, we killed one of theirs.
What was Soleimani's role as messenger between Iraq and Saudi Arabia?

The Three Victories that Sealed Soleimani’s Fate - CounterPunch.org

"Prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told Iraqi parliament on Sunday that Soleimani came to Iraq last week to respond to a diplomatic note from Saudi Arabia.

"While bitter enemies, the Saudi monarchy and the Islamic Republic, were privately negotiating steps to pacify the region, which has been roiled by anti-Iranian and anti-American demonstrations.

"'I was supposed to meet Soleimani in the morning the day he was killed,' Mahdi said, according to news reports. 'He came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran.'"

REMEMBER, his stated goal had always been to create stability and peace, while pulling American troops out of the theater, something I believe the Iranians also want. Trump's believes in the negotiating tactic of Reagan, from a position of strength, not from a position of begging.
Why would any rational person believe anything Trump says?

They want to scare you into thinking it’s war. It turns people against him. It gives the Democrats hope for 2020. One of the reasons we elected Trump over Hillary was because we trusted his judgement in situations like this

American strength, both militarily and economic, is the best deterrent to terror, folks!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Would you call Trump or Hillary if you were in a situation over there. Simple question.
Neither one.
word-image-1.jpeg

"The 2003 'shock and awe' bombing of Iraq had finally stopped. From the balcony of my room in Baghdad’s Al Fanar Hotel, I watched U.S. Marines moving between their jeeps, armored personnel carriers, and Humvees.

"They had occupied the street immediately in front of the small, family-owned hotel where our Iraq Peace Team had been living for the past six months."

An Eyewitness to the Horrors of the US 'Forever Wars' Speaks Out - CounterPunch.org
Good way to avoid the question.

Salami is a thug. He's now a dead thug. Nobody cares about that damn terrorist regime

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This TERRORIST is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet HELL! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in TORMENT! If TRUMP hadn't BLOWN 'im to BITS 'e'd be BOMBING MORE EMBASSIES! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' JAHANNAM invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TERRORIST!!

Wonder if he's enjoying his 72 virgins?? LOL

Why
Qasem_Soleiman_in_NAC_conference.jpg

Trump vs. Iran: Has the US Crossed the Escalation to War Rubicon? - CounterPunch.org

"Three questions to consider in light of the recent US killing of Iran’s top general:

"Does anyone doubt what would be the response of the USA if its top general and commander in Europe were assassinated by Iran–and Iran followed it up with a declaration that they did it and he deserved it?

"Is it just coincidence that Trump’s ‘crossing the Rubicon latest escalation’ has nothing to do with the timing of impeachment proceedings in Congress?

"Or what appears to be an increasing probability of US economic recession in an election year."

The role of personality figured prominently in the German Kaiser's 1914 reaction a Serbian archduke's assassination; Hitler's misplaced assumption that France and Britain would do nothing when he invaded Poland, and Tojo's miscalculation that war with the US would be short after Pearl Harbor and his invasion of the Philippines.

"Trump is now in infamous company: with the Kaiser, Tojo, Hitler, and all the others after who have always miscalculated and pushed their countries to the brink of war–and over."
It was totally immoral and outside international law to murder the general.

If he was such a bad guy (a poster here referred to him as another Hitler, yet Americans never heard of him before this), arrest him at the airport and send him to The Hague for trial. That would have been the moral thing to do.

A state Arbitrarily murdering someone is immoral.
It was totally immoral and outside international law to murder the general.

If he was such a bad guy (a poster here referred to him as another Hitler, yet Americans never heard of him before this), arrest him at the airport and send him to The Hague for trial. That would have been the moral thing to do.
I think support for the US dollar had more to do with Soleimani's murdered than morality:

America Escalates Its “Democratic” Oil War in the Near East - CounterPunch.org

"The assassination was intended to escalate America’s presence in Iraq to keep control of the region’s oil reserves, and to back Saudi Arabia’s Wahabi troops (Isis, Al Quaeda in Iraq, Al Nusra and other divisions of what are actually America’s foreign legion) to support U.S. control of Near Eastern oil as a buttress of the U.S. dollar.

"That remains the key to understanding this policy, and why it is in the process of escalating, not dying down."

Forum List

Back