Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
Nope! It shows all Brits aren’t pathetic losers!

It is the quality, not the quantity that matters.

Thank God it is only 3,000 of them!

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?

NOt the ones responsible for the Muslim Rape gangs that have been raping and enslaving their children.

That is one fucked up country.

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.

And they don't let the people that disagree, have a rally. THey use police power to stop it.

And you support that.

I'm in the US. I don't see where I have much say in the matter. Considering the scum that support Trump I can't say I blame them.

The asswipes who took to the streets whining!

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.

And they don't let the people that disagree, have a rally. THey use police power to stop it.

And you support that.

I'm in the US. I don't see where I have much say in the matter. Considering the scum that support Trump I can't say I blame them.
You are anti American so we are not surprised!

Forum List

Back