Ammon Bundy makes veiled threats while in hiding after $52m defamation ruling

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
(place this in the right forum if I have not placed it correctly)

I have met almost all of Cliven's grown family members over the last twenty-five years or so.

They are obviously from the same screwy far right-wing Mormon/Far West tribe of rodents politically and culturally.

I bet they all idolize the character of Sheriff Roy Tillman in Season Five of "Fargo."

Ammon's latest hate-filled diatribe is going to end badly for him and his crew, as well as for the law enforcement that will be taxed to bring him in.

"After fleeing the state and failing to appear in court as part of a long-running defamation case against him, far-right activist Ammon Bundy posted a rambling 12-minute video to rage against Idaho officials he blames for a $52m verdict against him and his associates.

Bundy, the anti-government militant who staged standoffs with federal law enforcement in 2014 and 2016, was accused of launching a smear campaign against officials and staff at an Idaho hospital system by telling his supporters to protest their homes and workplaces."

(place this in the right forum if I have not placed it correctly)

I have met almost all of Cliven's grown family members over the last twenty-five years or so.

They are obviously from the same screwy far right-wing Mormon/Far West tribe of rodents politically and culturally.

I bet they all idolize the character of Sheriff Roy Tillman in Season Five of "Fargo."

Ammon's latest hate-filled diatribe is going to end badly for him and his crew, as well as for the law enforcement that will be taxed to bring him in.

"After fleeing the state and failing to appear in court as part of a long-running defamation case against him, far-right activist Ammon Bundy posted a rambling 12-minute video to rage against Idaho officials he blames for a $52m verdict against him and his associates.

Bundy, the anti-government militant who staged standoffs with federal law enforcement in 2014 and 2016, was accused of launching a smear campaign against officials and staff at an Idaho hospital system by telling his supporters to protest their homes and workplaces."

Nothing pisses you people off like people standing up for their rights. The hate comes from you.

Forum List

Back