Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
Nope! It shows all Brits aren’t pathetic losers!
Let me get this straight, Willow....the brits voted to leave the Union and all the big mouths that talked the shit, ie conservatives...all have all but jumped ship, leaving this small patch of Trump supporters to fend from themselves....child what can I say, conservatives are nothing but race baiting bitches who scare white people with one word..BOO motherfuckers ....and you whores fall for it over and over and over...and then Willow, they do nothing for you idiots, just ask the people of England!!

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
Let me get this straight, Willow....the brits voted to leave the Union and all the big mouths that talked the shit, ie conservatives...all have all but jumped ship, leaving this small patch of Trump supporters to fend from themselves....child what can I say, conservatives are nothing but race baiting bitches who scare white people with one word..BOO motherfuckers ....and you whores fall for it over and over and over...and then Willow, they do nothing for you idiots, just ask the people of England!!
Nobody knows and nobody even cares anymore about whatever the fuck it is you are talking about. You have become boring. You see every fucking thing in your world as race race race. You have turned yourself into a fucking racist.

Nobody knows and nobody even cares anymore about whatever the fuck it is you are talking about. You have become boring. You see every fucking thing in your world as race race race. You have turned yourself into a fucking racist.
Uh, if that is the case with you and others here, than by all means put my black racist ass on ignore and STOP RESPONDING TO MY COMMENTS....its really simple, bitch!!

Uh, if that is the case with you and others here, than by all means put my black racist ass on ignore and STOP RESPONDING TO MY COMMENTS....its really simple, bitch!!
Don’t it chap your ass that you can’t make me?

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.

And they don't let the people that disagree, have a rally. THey use police power to stop it.

And you support that.

Of course she does.

Like most left wingers....she is tolerant......until you disagree....then they become banshees.

Their utter gall, to act in such a way that is the exact opposite of what they claim to stand for, and then to act surprised when called on it.

Again and again. YOu come back tomorrow and call the same lib on the same shit, and he will act as though he never heard what you are talking about before.

I don't know if they are really that fucking deluded, or just completely soulless lying pieces of shit.

All you are proving and I love you for it, is that the Tigger is worth coming home too....thank you, thank you, thank you.....:11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043:

All you are proving and I love you for it, is that the Tigger is worth coming home too....thank you, thank you, thank you.....:11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043:
I don’e see ewe as anything but a racistSo, enjoy! I don’t think I am alone either!

I don’e see ewe as anything but a racistSo, enjoy! I don’t think I am alone either!
My last comment to you...ASK ME DO I GIVE A DAMN!!

So, to be clear, do you support using the police to shut down free speech?

Dew ewe give a damn?

Forum List

Back