Thousands of Low Temperature records about to be broken across US.

We broke thousands of low temperature records. -42 all time ambient low temperature record in my neck of the woods. Wind chills as low as -67 deg F. We smashed all time low temp records all over Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and they continue to be broken as this low pressure moves eastward. High winds due to the very low barometric pressures on top of it all. Our high temp yesterday was a balmy -24 Deg F. We finally broke zero about an hour ago as winds are bringing in warmer temps.

There is blocking high pressure over the Atlantic so this could very likely stall over the mid-west. We had just two days with this over us, I fear for your folks over there that might see 7-10 days of these very low temperatures and high winds.

Actually, last spring he beat the experts in predicting this fall's high amplitude Rossby Waves ... and this lead him to the correct predictions concerning this year's hurricane season ... NOAA only gave a 25% chance and Billy nailed it ...

So ... Mr. Expert ... tell us truly what Mr. Groundhog will say this Feb 2nd ...

I agree with very little of what Billy posts ... but when he's right, well, he's right ... no point in saying he isn't without looking like a fool ... [giggle] ... no offense ...

Wow Billy_Bob guessed for once where the ball would land on the roulette wheel. Everyone give him a hand!

Forum List

Back