Thousands of Low Temperature records about to be broken across US.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I was just browsing the DAILY all-time low temperature records and it looks like we are very likely to break thousands of Low temp records over the next week or two.

Looking at major cities like Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, Casper WY, Detroit MI, Billings MT, Rapid City SD, among many others will all break records, if their forecasted temperatures are reached. As this storm system moves eastward it is likely to continue to break records across the US. And it won't even be close to the old records. Most will see the records broken by 5 - 8 deg F.

For the 23 of Dec:
Casper, Wy record -27. Forecast is -33
Billings, MT record -20. Forecast -36
Salt Lake City, Ut record -11. Forecast -22
Rapid City, SD record -28, Forecast -36

I could go on, but you get the point. This is going to be a very cold and brutal winter.

The source was Historical records and the NWS forecasting office. I had to compile the data into a list.

Last edited:
The ocean surface has cooled by 3-5 deg C over the last 9 years. This is simply what was coming when the oceans' buffered energy was expended. Some of us knew this was coming but no one believed us.
Less heat energy to keep the northern cold in its place. Is this what was meant about blockers setting this up?

I've been watching and see up around Bismark, ND seems to be the spear of the coming arctic cold wave.

Joe Bastardi was right.

I was just browsing the all-time low temperature records and it looks like we are very likely to break thousands of Low temp records over the next week or two.

Looking at major cities like Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, Casper WY, Detroit MI, Billings MT, Rapid City SD, among many others will all break records, if their forecasted temperatures are reached. As this storm system moves eastward it is likely to continue to break records across the US. And it won't even be close to the old records. Most will see the records broken by 5 - 8 deg F.

For the 23 of Dec:

I could go on, but you get the point. This is going to be a very cold and brutal winter.

The source was Historical records and the NWS forecasting office. I had to compile the data into a list.
So what? Happens all the time. Prepare or die.

So what? Happens all the time. Prepare or die.
Agreed.

The issue is our government is out to lunch and forcing us not to prepare. It's as if they want mass starvation and people dying... Limit your energy, limit your food supply, the Biden admin is making great strides at controlling it all.

Agreed.

The issue is our government is out to lunch and forcing us not to prepare. It's as if they want mass starvation and people dying... Limit your energy, limit your food supply, the Biden admin is making great strides at controlling it all.

Klaus Schwab and WEF have an agenda on reducing the global population.

The ocean surface has cooled by 3-5 deg C over the last 9 years. This is simply what was coming when the oceans' buffered energy was expended. Some of us knew this was coming but no one believed us.

What year were the initial records set???

Just asking cause I remember the news several years ago (25-30years maybe?) when cow herds were freezing to death in North/South Dakota and/or Montana and the news reporter threw a cup of hot coffee in the air that it froze as it left the cup.......but that may not have been on those dates

We're supposed to get some cold with possible 2-7 inches of snow in the next few days, but I don't think any records set or broken,

Just asking cause I remember the news several years ago (25-30years maybe?) when cow herds were freezing to death in North/South Dakota and/or Montana and the news reporter threw a cup of hot coffee in the air that it froze as it left the cup.......but that may not have been on those dates

We're supposed to get some cold with possible 2-7 inches of snow in the next few days, but I don't think any records set or broken,
I know this is not the all-time low record. these are the daily low temp records. I believe they are very close to the all time low record, in the next day or two. I will have to go back and look at each region again to get those numbers.

I was just browsing the DAILY all-time low temperature records and it looks like we are very likely to break thousands of Low temp records over the next week or two.

For the 23 of Dec:

/——/ Where’s global warming when we need it?

"
(Wyoming) – Temperatures are dipping well below zero across the Cowboy State this week, but luckily for us, it won’t come close to the coldest days in Wyoming history.

In a state known for icy winters, the coldest recorded temperature was at Riverside Ranger Station in Yellowstone National Park. On February 9th, 1933 temperatures plummeted to -66.

On February 10th, 1981 a ranch just outside of Jackson recorded a -62 degree temperature. Keeping the February theme, on the 8th in 1929, temps reached -60 near the unincorporated town of Border Junction in Lincoln County."

I would assume that the time you saw the freezing of cattle it was 1981 or very close to it.

Eat a frozen dick.

1671509795024.jpeg

Like I said, chill out, Dude.

Forum List

Back